I'm facing too much problems with this M20.
It always gets hang & hang so, in my thought M20 is a useless model of Samsung.
Friends this phone is good for hard users. Samsung is good for privacy and security features. Samsung please give the update for Android Q (in future) and we don't want Android pie update. Android pie is eating the phone battery charge. Samsung did the good job. Come on Samsung.
KD318, 22 Mar 2019So, the M20 good for everday use? I'm in Louisiana...well it depends plus i don't think this phone has been launched globally ( it's only available in Asian parts i guess)
To release this phone with Oreo is a disgrace...
Sasi, 20 Mar 2019How can you tell this phone is good?
1. Major issue is designing (when you watching the video... moreI am not facing any of the problem. You are confused.
1)There is nothing like monthly updates.Updared are required only when new security breaches are born or something functional problem arises. This depends on handset to handset.
2)I am using Airtel and Idea 4G, these is super voice clearity during audio calls.
3)WiFi signal is strong
4) Regarding controls handling the touch doesn't require any skill but it depends on person to person.
5)Camera effects are superb and no Color issue is observed
BroMankind, 19 Mar 2019no nfc samsung payIs the M20 good for use in the US?
David, 20 Mar 2019Samsung experience 9.5 is good look compare to UI. Android 8.1 is much better than Android 9.0... moreHow you will hope a android save your battery.
Are you think is it release soon ..
Its a ok phone for this price range when u consider the brand.. I have been using it for almost a month.. My biggest issue with this phone is its front camera.. It sucks... Really a very bad camera.. And its not a geming phone for gamers.. I mean even zynga poker gangs sometimes.. And the sound with the headphone is ok.. I didn't had any signle prblm in 4g.. Wifi signle is weak.. Its true.. But if u want a sammy phone at this price range. Its the best value for money..
Bought this phone and by far it has been an amazing experience. Since I don't do any heavy mobile gaming and such,the battery had been super supportive for social medias and watching videos plus the display is super cool too. it gets stuck here and there for few seconds but who cares I only had to spend 1/5 of what Samsung s10e cost here.its a great phone to use, not to live in it
battary is ok, silgal weak,
Samsung experience 9.5 is good look compare to UI. Android 8.1 is much better than Android 9.0 , because Android 9.0 is battery drain quickly. or we have to wait Android Q. guys anyone used redmi 7 ?
I just checked this phone in store. It is not as responsive as Galaxy J6+. That is a big no for me. Anyone else had the same experience?
feriowala, 19 Mar 2019I use this phone. Really a good phone to use. You can buy it. How can you tell this phone is good?
1. Major issue is designing (when you watching the videos in horizontal , the bottom of videos play automatically because this phone frame isn't fixed in properly inside the phone)
2. Auto brightness issue. (it's working slowly , sometimes it's doesn't work so manually we have to do the adjustments)
3. 4G voice clarity (when you use 4G network in this phone then voice clarity is worse, then we need to change 3G again)
4. WiFi (signal drops most of the times, even if you are near the wifi device also)
5. color issue (too much of white balance for rear and front camera)
6. rear camera (5mp camera colours are different with 13mp camera)
7. headset sound (dolby sound clarity isn't available) so many head set brands we used and checked , even my friends also not satisfied.
8. apps updates are getting delay compare to other major brands mobile phones. it's takes 4 or 5 days delay for updates. and no monthly security updates.
9. battery drain quickly after 70%. (100% - 70% it takes 4 hours but when you are using the apps after 70% every three minutes battery charge goes down)
10. my laptop also have bluetooth v5.0 this mobile phone also have bluetooth v5.0 but file transfer speed is slow when you transfer 70MB of file size, it's takes 14 minutes.
Do have otg m20??