How can I know if the compass is working properly?
I download an app, it rotates and all. But whenever I reopen the app, no matter which way I'm facing, It shows that direction as North.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2020Heating issue is very near the camera side. I am so sad to buy this phone because of heating issue.Are you using the original Charger and data cable?
I had brought 2 days ago m21 there is too much heating problem while using
Anonymous, 27 Jul 2020I feel the same... What action did u took against this..pls let m know...even I have the same... moreJust turn off adaptive brightness. You will get 3 days battery life. There is a problem with adaptive brightness sensing app. Turning it off will improve your battery life.
Samsung lover , 25 Aug 2020Heating & fast battery draining ISU Yes bro I also face same issue.
bobbysatriawuahahaha, 24 Aug 2020how to install folder secure in m21? i already do it, but always not successfull. Or maybe m21... moreDownload create shortcut app from playstore and search in it app lock and create shortcut on home screen it is inbuilt app lock for m21
bobbysatriawuahahaha, 24 Aug 2020how to install folder secure in m21? i already do it, but always not successfull. Or maybe m21... moreI think only A series from Samsung support secure folder. But my old m10s had secure folder built in. Strange.
how to install folder secure in m21? i already do it, but always not successfull. Or maybe m21 not support?
It won't show internet speed on notification bar and there is no way to switch off camera shutter sound by default.i don't know why Samsung consider these as not necessary
Rejected Chinese Phones and gone for a Samsung phone expecting a good hardware performance (User Interface of Samsung always lags behind the same of other phones of its range). Hope its robust hardware will serve me for at least next 3-4 years.
Review after 3 weeks of non-gamer use -
There is no outstanding feature that helps it stand out of other phones in its price range. Even there are many phones (but Chinese, of course) priced Rs. 2-3000/- below M21, with far better performance. My Realme1 was far better than this M21 in all respect.
1. With 6000 mAh battery, standby time is supperb, as long as you are NOT using the phone. The moment the display is ON, you can literally see the battery percentage dropping % by %. At night, it loses 10-15% charge in 8 absolutely unused hours.
Normal Charging takes a whopping 4 hrs from 30 to 100%. FAST charging reduces the charging time by merely 10%.
2. Heats up a lot during charging.
3. User interface and software features are quite poor as compared to today's competitors like Realme, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo etc. User interface is sluggish, and hangs at least twice a day, for a few seconds.
4. Poor Mobile signal reception. The 4G of my Airtel frequently drops to 2G. For past several years, I faced no signal issue at my home with any of my my earlier phones. This same SIM was working perfectly with my Realme1.
5. During talking to other network, internet gets disconnected sometime.
6. Several apps, running smoothly on my Realme1 struggles in M21.
7. Camera - Video resolution below 720x1280 not available. So you need to install 3rd party app if you want to limit file size.
8. Dark mode is unstable. And often doesn't work on all apps.
9. Earphone area of screen becomes extremely hot after 3-4 minutes of calling.
I bought this phone in July.
I am writing this comment after one month of usage .
M21 is a good phone in this price range; but not as much we expected.
Most attractive factor of this phone is display. It is an excellent one.
Phone's performance is good for a normal user. For a normal user Samsung Exynos 9611 processor is enough.
In the case of battery backup, it performs only like a 4000mah battery and also it took 2 and a half hours for full charge.
In day light 48MP back cam and 20MP selfie cam are good in quality. But in low light its quality is very poor.