Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020Does M51 support VoLTE?Yes, it does. Atleast in India it has.
why samsung models does not support HiFi ?! low quality of playin music
Sanjay, 25 Nov 2020While using it in dim light, UI acts weird animation.Yes, even I noticed it happening sometimes. It rea needs a software update.
bindareg, 25 Nov 2020I'm deciding between M51 and Note10 Lite. What I don't really care about when it ... moreAnd yes I felt the device is heavier & thick while using M51 whereas my Note10 was lighter & slim.
bindareg, 25 Nov 2020I'm deciding between M51 and Note10 Lite.
What I don't really care about when it ... moreAnswer to ur 2 last questions:
4.If u use the already applied thin plastic screen protector, the S-pen works. Not sure how Spen works with glass screen protector.
5.I didn't find any difference betn UI 2.5 vs UI 2.1, as I have Note10 which I sold & bought M51 just b'coz of flat screen & long battery. I didn't noticed any difference in UI only that there is no regular software updates & no Haptic feedback in this UI 2.1.
I'm deciding between M51 and Note10 Lite.
What I don't really care about when it comes to differences in those two models is:
- hybrid sdcard vs. full sdcard
My questions are:
1. Is 10g more in weight that noticeable? Or eventually, is +20g more from my current phone gonna be noticeable?
2. When it comes overall system smoothness, is SD730 better than Exynos 9810? I checked some tests and it seemed pretty similar, although Note10Lite will have shorther batterylife per charge. But I'm not using my phone extensively anyway.
3. I'm afraid about the inscreen FP reader in Note10Lite, hearing M51's one is much much better. Especially if i would put screen protector on Note10Lite
4. SPen seems like a reason to get it as it is a nice feature but I'm not sure if i would use it that much. ALso if I get screen protector, would SPen work properly?
5. OneUI 2.5 vs 2.1, does it matter?
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2020ok so? higher sar = stronger cellular and wifiGuys do not worry about SAR value. If it is within the limits then it is okay. If it were dangerous then the goverment would have banned it.
Anonymous, 24 Nov 2020Actually, it is available in Sri Lanka. Launched like a couple of weeks ago.not yet
Tin, 23 Nov 2020There is no Samsung Galaxy M51 in Sri LankaActually, it is available in Sri Lanka. Launched like a couple of weeks ago.
NanaBongo, 21 Nov 2020Please are you sure Galaxy M51 supports Snapdragon 730 chip all around the world? How sure ar... moreAt least all South East Asia M51 getting Snapdragon 730G, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei.