Hi, to all the buddy's and beauties out there….
Can someone help me in choosing one of the following five (yes 5)..
1) Samsung Note 3
2) Sony Z1
3) Samsung Mega 6.3
4) LG G2
5) LG Nexus 5
It will be appreciated if you could please reply with a reason…..
i m using mega 6.3 mobile since a month according to me there are some pros and cons
1. huge and beautiful eye catching mobile mega screen which is bright and mobile is sleek.
2. hardware is much close to note2 so performance wise also some what close to note2 but note to is better.
3. software is latest but still sami's touch wiz having some lags
4. games are smooth i have tried so many
5. battery life is longest i have seeen in a smartphone it lasts almost a day if u r heavy user
1. music quality is downside in earphones i m realy disapponinted.
2. earpiece sound is so loud that it is easily audible to persond near by u.
3. too big i think it shoud b 6.0 could be more easier to handle.
I love mine! no issues except for charging every day!
Good job samsung!
Veejay, 22 Dec 2013Just because it has no use for you, would also mean no use for others? Do all people have the ... moreYeap Really stupid watch, very bad sales in my country, who would wanna wear a cheap looking watch with brand of Samsung, rather wear a $100 Casio.
rakesh, 22 Dec 2013Anyone observing little heating at top of mega 6.3? Mine gets hot while playing games, Sometimes when mobile data is on. In general its getting warm even with little use.
WWW, 22 Dec 2013Real people are buying this expensive ugly watch with no use ? Have yet to see one wearing it.Just because it has no use for you, would also mean no use for others? Do all people have the same likes and dislikes? Shut up!!!
Veejay, 22 Dec 2013Because 4.2.2 does not support Galaxy Gear!!!Real people are buying this expensive ugly watch with no use ? Have yet to see one wearing it.
pollard steyn, 21 Dec 2013will samsung launch 4.4.2 kitkat version of mega or not Actually today onwards they already launch "unofficial" release of CyanogenMod 11 unofficial ROM by custom Android developer. For galaxy mega upgrade to android 4.4 kitkat. But have to remember.. do this at your own risk. You can google CyanogenMod 11 for mega for more details.
pollard steyn, 21 Dec 2013will samsung launch 4.4.2 kitkat version of mega or not Why do people always want to upgrade the OS when 4.2.2 is perfectly great ??
Everything is good with this phone. If it is not broken don't try to fix it...
Great phone. Like having a tablet you can put in your (big) pocket...screen very good. Quite heavy, but now i get used to it. Happy buyer.
I have unlocked samsung galaxy Mega that I'm using on T mobile.
The network signal on the phone is bad and phone calls drops often.
Sometimes no network but emergency call only, text messages will not go through and it's frustrating.