240x320 pixels??? A 2.0" screen (Nokia C2-01 and Nokia 7100 supernova) has the same screen resolution. And this phone runs Android! I wonder how Android was even able to deal with a low screen resolution. This phone really is the iPhone SE of 2011.
Still using this old but great phone today, very sturdy and still the original battery, works like a charm !
Great phone. After six years of service still works like the first day. Even the original battery lasts for two days with moderate use. Of course it's out of date for today standards, but for voice calls, messaging, email, and gps like I do, it works effortlessly!
Great phone. It can be updated up to android 5 (lollipop) I have tried many custom roms on it and ended up with Cyanogenmod 10.1 RC5: 100% working android 4.2.2 with lightweight applications, enhanced camera settings, stock browser as good as chrome, CPU overclocking to 806MHz + swap partition for extended RAM availability + GPU acceleration for 2D graphics = fast, working phone on 2017, just like any other, but on a small from factor flavor, back from 2011.
nikfkdgdhu, 01 Apr 2017How to download games of internet or google I forgot to mention that when download is finished, installation will follow automatically. You don't need to do anything at this time. Just wait for the installation to finish which is usually a lot faster than the download. When installation is finished, you will see an "Open" button and you can tap this button to start the game.
nikfkdgdhu, 01 Apr 2017How to download games of internet or google
I got this model back in 2012, and I'm still using it. Five years and still working perfectly.
To download apps:
1. First, your phone must be connected to the internet via Wifi or by data service of your telecom service provider.
2. On your phone's home screen, tap the bottom right icon (4 small white squares inside one large blue square). Tapping this icon will bring you to the apps page of your phone.
3. Look for the icon with "Market" label (if not yet updated) or "Play Store" label (if updated already). Tap this icon. This will bring you to Google Play Store website.
4. Once you are in Google Play Store, look for "Games" category and tap the icon for it.
5. When you are in the Games page, choose what games you like. Some games may not be compatible with your phone because it is an older model.
6. Once you have chosen a game, tap the "Download" button. Often, the game you choose will ask permissions to do some things on your phone. Just choose and tap "Allow" button so the download can start. Wait for the download to finish.
7. When download is finished, you will see an "Open" button. Tap this button, and your chosen game will start to play.
8. If you exit Google Play Store without tapping the "Open" button, you can also see in your phone's app page the icon of the game you downloaded. Tap this icon button to play the game.
Hope this helps.
Anonymous, 20 Jan 2017Change it...your phone is way too oldupgrade to jelly beans or kitkat os its to old but maybe you need change your battery ,or buy new phone
Having about 7 years.i've rooted it and installed a cyanogen custome rom.it's now 4.4.2.working smoothly
Best Phone in universe!!!
My first android phone used it for 2 years before change to xperia mini, good phone
debbie, 06 Dec 2016Had this phone for about 6/7 years but now cannot acess playstore. I download games but can't ... moreJust end your phone's suffering :D I had this phone like 5 and half years ago and it was in use for like 3 years, because i got fed up to not have the memory to download anything :D Just buy a new one :)
sabarish, 08 Sep 2011how 2 view the phone memory items and how 2 change the items from phone memory to sd card. A
adi, 06 Feb 2016same probleam with meHad this phone for about 6/7 years but now cannot acess playstore. I download games but can't install because either code =1 or insufficient space. Wont go to memory card either . Please help
Have been using this phone for the last 5,5 years!! What other phone can do as good as this one did?! Except for a few freeze-screens from time to time, the off- and return button that sometimes won't work and the low memory, this phone perfectly survived me and more than a hundred falls over the last five years. It has proven to be a true and loyal friend, and it breaks my heart that I soon will have to replace it.