cannonboy, 11 Aug 2012how do i ad ringtones to my ringtones listu cant add ringtones to the phones ringtones list,to slelect other mp3 files as ringtone start the music player play the file u want to set as your ringtone then click the options button(the left key) and there is a option set as ringtone just click it
wako, 12 Aug 2012assist on how to use wifi and office if u are using laptop or pc to make the wifi access point,make sure u install connectify and use it to make the access point a general wif access sometimes doesnot work on mini. and for the office app i think its mainly for viewing files and doesnot support editing
Lina R, 14 Aug 2012Hi I cannot connect my Samsung Mini to my laptop as it says that it does not recognise this de... moreu should use samsung kies,u have to turn on usb storage on phone after its connected for file transfer,and for google play it can be downloaded again
Hi I cannot connect my Samsung Mini to my laptop as it says that it does not recognise this device. It does charge though. My market application has disappeared on top of that. Can someone help me plse? I need to upload music on my phone and download pictures from it. Thanking you beforehand
The galaxy mini was my first ( hopefully last) Samsung phone ,all my previous phones were Nokia. I brake the tradition and bought Samsung hoping it's SMART PHONE and end up with a phone that pretty much is below average. Here are some of the cons. Sudden burst of sound ; below average camera ; most play store apps are not compatible ;downloading picture, text and video is impossible; switching off by itself ; 5 minutes later no more files received through Bluetooth, they are no longer there. So i have done the usual rebooting with no results. Where are you iphone 5???????
fel vincent, 10 Aug 2012My s5570 cannot install android marketMy pc does not recognise my phone when it is connected. Even if it does charge, I cannot download my pictures or upload music on my phone as it same that it does not recognise the connected device. It also seems that my Market application has been deleted. Please help thanks
How(which browser us suitable) to watch online streaming video in galaxy pop?
.opera didn't support.
sir am loss my phone galaxy mini s5570.am not given any insurence.pls tell me how to find my phone
guys pls help me my phones android market has gone where can i found it pls help me
Accidentally have key I'm wrong password for numerous time..... Suddenly it's block the usage system..... Can I know how to unblock it and what must I do with it ......
does football manager 12 PES 12 and Fifa 12 work on this without root just download from Google play
xena, 08 Aug 2012my samsung home is accidentally deleted now i cant use my phone as is says the application sam... moretry to open your browser somehow...(you can do this by asking your friends on whatsapp to send you a link on text or wtvr...)
download go launcher!
now make it your default home thingy
then go to settings, manage applications, samsung home, remove cache..problem solved!
remove go launcher. you are all set!
So here is a review of staying with mini and some tips:
1. I would NOT recommend galaxy mini as of 2012 because its lacks pixel density and processor speed and RAM. Buy a new phone and get better specs instead of not being able to install hd games and limited to armv6 apps.
2. Don't get galaxy mini 2, it lacks a gpu and is worst than galaxy mini.
3. The galaxy mini is best to root and install custom roms.
4. We have cm10 (jelly bean) on galaxy mini but till now, we have issues like camera not working (xda if u can google lol)
5. Its a basic phone, not for playing hd games, and u would better get gingerbread.
6. The froyo has software bugs, i think which drain battery. I use gingerbread and its stable and little battery drain.
7. This phone's display is not good, i mean u can see pixels on the screen and viewing in sunlight is awful due to intense glare.
8. On custom ROM, the mini works fine and you experience little lags.
9. The camera of 3mp is awful, poor photos :/
On a final note, if u are getting this in 2012 and are tight in budget, look at the HTC desire C which comes with ICS and is slightly better or check galaxy ace 2 or sony xperia U. In 2011 it was good, but its outdated now like all phones with time.
It was my 1st smartphone and i had some regrets but overall it served me well :) Have a nice day.