i buy this samsung last may5 ,2012 ..i was noticed that .he is not recognized if i plug it to computer through USB cable directly.. from mobile to computer ..he is asking driver of this moblie
my dad had just gave me this samsung galaxy phone yesterday and i'm hoping that i will be having fun with it.this is my first time to have a phone from samsung and im wishing that it'll be easy for me to operate it,but i think iwill!(hoping)
..i just want to ask from you on how to access the internet,please..because when everytime i open a certain website in theinternet,it always shows web page not available..can you help me,please..:)
I own this mobile for the past 3 months and I have no issues so far - Except for the worst battery life and very low audio/ring tone volume - which I am a bit concerned about.
eekk, 28 Apr 2012why my samsung galaxy mini s5570 stuck when i try to open it?? it stuck before it went to fro... moreHi frnds dont go for this mobile,its not good speciall y we cant make any sip calls and cannot use any applications like viber ,ebuddy or nimbuzzz,when i start use these applications after few minutes mobile showing awarning msg.and unexpectedly closing these applications,every time memmory card also getting damaged,so plsss dont waste ur money.
i owned a samsung galaxy mini s5570,, it was so nice to use, and it give better experience of wi-fi,it's configuration is so nice and i like it so much... please buy this mobile to enjoy more experience of android...
Its battery backup is worst. Have to charge it everyday. Also its GPU is not good for any gaming
Hi Every one.
I have been using this phone since last 7-8 months. Its really good phone.
Battery life: When i bought this phone and get shocked with its poor battery backup. I use to turn on GPS,WiFi, Auto Rotation and Bluetooth unnecessarily. Auto rotation also consumes lots of battery. So i suggest all phone user to turn of all thing and make it one when need as it is very easy.
Also Battery life gets improved when i upgraded to Gingerbread.
I simply love my phone.
Best Phone in cheap price...
Hi! I wz wondering if its possible 2 download the 'Adobe Flash Player' with this phone. Thank You.
I was on with the ordering process when I incidentally sighted the following on my screen: "Since the CPU does not support the instruction set ARM v7, Samsung Galaxy Mini cannot run Adobe Flash Player or Mozilla Firefox. The browser itself lacks in Flash support and the Youtube app is designed to compensate but many other video sharing websites remain uncovered. Also the low screen resolution limits the choice of apps. The camera is fixed focus on some models, while others support a 3X zoom, and the phone lacks in a secondary video call camera. The video recording is as poor as QVGA at 15 FPS." I got that from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Mini
How to upgrade samsung galaxy min to 2.3? Plzzzzz tell me...
I am using this phone since last 6 months. Over the time I experience following drawbacks...
1. The response time have increased. Even for looking at log of phone calls. Although I have deleted many logs already
2. Getting error saying internal phone memory is low. Even though all possible applications are moved to SD card of 4GB. Now only 30 MB phone memory is left so cannot load any more applications
3. If I leave it with wifi ON for long and phone goes in sleep mode, after some time the phone goes dead. Then only solution is cold boot
4. Call recording software is not available which can record only selective calls. all softwares on Google play either record all calls or no calls
5. Right side speaker of accompanied headphone has gone silent
6. At time clicking on Wifi icon does not start wifi. Neither it starts from settings section. So only option left is reboot the phone
Hi am preparing to buy a galaxy mini S5567 but need to know about it's durability.