Dalgard, 25 Oct 2011Experienced users, please help! I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. ... moreall android phones suck the battery, no matter what the say, so better buy phone whth least resoloution screen, which will drain your battery less.
Anonymous, 25 Oct 2011no need to carry a compact camera if you have an nokia n8 with you for example, plus i do not ... moreits the sensor which takes picture, MP is just the resolution, grow up from there..
hey samsung use OMAP chipest instead of Exynos processor so does anyone know which is better bcz Exynos is very powerful and can easily play all type videos i'm worry this phone isn't capable as much as Galaxy SII
Dalc180685, 25 Oct 2011NO HDMI PORT!!!!! is like a iPhone... (trash)
Motorola = HDMI, Multimed... moreIt will offer HDMI output via MHL.
Purchase a cable that plugs into the micro USB slot and provides an HDMI output.
lc3287, 24 Oct 2011The GPU did not mention in the spec, mean cannot support famous 3D games.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Instruments_OMAP
The phone uses PowerVR SGX540 like in Galaxy S (I9000) so it's good. Better than Galaxy S II
NO HDMI PORT!!!!! is like a iPhone... (trash)
Motorola = HDMI, Multimedia station, LapDock, remote controlers, desing not like the iPhone, 8mp camera, thinner....
no need to carry a compact camera if you have an nokia n8 with you for example, plus i do not carry a camera with me, it is stupid. mobiles must have better and better cameras. 5 mp is to weak
lc3287, 24 Oct 2011The GPU did not mention in the spec, mean cannot support famous 3D games.It uses TI's OMAP4 which has integrated POWERVR™ SGX540 graphics core so I guess "yes" for 3D games.
This will be the phone of the year after the mighty s2, iPhone 4s KILLER!!
Experienced users, please help!
I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. But now I need GPS on my phone, so it seems I am forced to buy a smartphone.
This is what I absolutely need:
1. talking to the phone (of course). So, excellent sound.
2. a long life battery. I used to recharge my phone every 7-10 days, so I hate to carry a recharger or a spare battery with me. I don't want a phone which needs to be recharged daily or twice a day. Battery life is VERY important for me.
3. GPS. I need to use the GPS very often, and in foreign countries/cities.
4. a reasonably small phone.
This is what I don't need:
1. Playing games on my phone. (I just bought a 6000$ desktop for games).
2. Browsing the internet (I usually carry a laptop with me, and I will soon buy an ultrabook. But, maybe my needs will change about browsing in particular).
So, what should I choose? Android? Symbian Belle? It seems Android eats battery very fast, while Symbian will be abandoned soon. After researching the specs on paper, I hesitate between these:
1. Samsung Galaxy S2 or Nexus (they have all I need, plus a great battery on paper)
2. Nokia 600 or 701 (I like more the lok of N500 and N600, than the rounded corners of 701, but N600 is not on the market yet).
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (great look, plus all I need...except for the battery life? I really don't know how this phone is behaving in real life).
Any other suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, I am not a native.
denzel , 25 Oct 2011whats with the phone and its specifications correct me if i am wrong but the phone isn't bette... moreWow, how did you come to that conclusion then... details ?
End of the day, this is like an s2 with ice cream sarnie and an amazing screen. Camera is less pixels but wait for the review, I know less pixels is a step backwards, no matter how good the picture is. Can't wait for full review and comparisons wither the Droid razr, I will def be getting one or the other, 4.65" 720 super amoled vs 4.3" qhd super amoled advanced with no motion blur.... either way I'm guna be happy :) :)
whats with the phone and its specifications correct me if i am wrong but the phone isn't better than a nokia E63 why is that? i ask myself
If you want good pictures go buy a digital camera, cell phones will never reach the quality of a digital or SLR camera
You could have just added gorilla glass and this phone could have qualified for the best phone of the decade contest. oleophobic surface without durable gorilla glass. Why Samsung???