So after using this phone for over 2 days, here is my brief review:
1. Screen is gorgeous. Though I couldn't find any screen protector for it in the market as well as online yet, and had to fit a 9D protector of some other phone (probably of A71) that was smaller in size and made the bezels larger and hid some screen estate. But keeping it just for screen protection.
2. Battery is just ok. SOT of max 6-6.5 hours with careful usage. Exynos 9810 is highly inefficient. SD855 on S10 Lite would give better battery for sure.
3. Rear Cameras are very good. OIS was my main requirement and the camera output didn't disappoint me. Wide Angle is great. Though I miss the Live-Photo of the iPhones on this. Not sure if this phone has that feature.
4. Front camera performance is below average. Worst at indoors. Didn't like it at all.
5. S-Pen is good to use, probably the reason that I got this phone.
6. Phone is snappy. No lags. Processor is fine. PUBG works at highest graphic setting. Didn't play COD yet.
7.In-package headphones are the worst.
8. Loudspeakers are decently loud. Though the mono speakers are a turn off, but still not a deal breaker for me.
9. Glastic feel is good. Though the form factor of this phone does not give a NOTEish feel.
The headphones that I got in box are literally pathetic. Haven't checked with other headphones yet to experience the sound tuning of the phone but couldn't be more disappointed with the packaged headphones.
Creylen, 17 Feb 2020Really the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is IP68 proven?No no. Not proven. Just saw a couple of water tests on youtube and it handled water very well. Submerged in water for about 5 minutes and it worked perfectly fine
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has Radio and it is with Gorilla Glass 5 why I said that because this is my phone after upgrading from Samsung Galaxy J7Pro.
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2020You realise it has a exynos 9810 probably half speed in cpu and gpu performance and efficien... moreThats what I thought. Agreed 100%.
I bought this phone and the battery is just ok. Exynos is battery hungry.
Smartboy, 12 Feb 2020Hi friend, Pls suggest me a better option between note 10 lite and oneplus 7proOne plus 7 pro ofcourse
abc_to_xyz, 14 Feb 2020Its water test are pretty decent so far.Yes saw a video on YT in which a guy put it in water for 5 minutes and still it worked perfectly. IP68 IMO
Mr. Fabulous, 15 Feb 2020Note 10 lite vs A70 which is better pls I need opinion.
And how is the battery performance ... moreBattery life is normal. Not extra ordinary. Lasted me one day only on moderate usage. Couldnt measure SOT. Shall report in a few days.
Overall this phone should be better than A71 as A71's camera is patheric
disappointing and pointless phone. should've just reduced the note 9 price. pure greed.
el sammo's gotten worse since the tab s5e.
Note 10 lite vs A70 which is better pls I need opinion.
And how is the battery performance in Note 10 lite
toffeemoose, 13 Feb 2020anybody can comment on the battery life....exynos 9810 isn't known for battery longevity...As i notice stanby time not good
Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020Keep away from water lol.Its water test are pretty decent so far.
Ahmed Ismaeil, 10 Feb 2020Any one can advise me, which is the better note 10 lite or Huawei Nova 5T?The best finger print reader is nova 5t
According to apple retina will not see any difference above 390ppi, I'm curious if they still stand by this statement?
In saying that I dont care if this device is called lite, mini or a midget, it wears Note badge, so it deserves better screen.