Not up to the mark yet.... I think some next software updates will fix many issues like....
Front Camera performance,rear camera performance at night...
Face recognition and finger print recognition...
Speaker volume is also average...
Other many small drawbacks , i think due to less android 10 support by some apps...
Needs much improvement....
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Same here in South Africa. The Note 9 is not available anymore and the cash difference between... moreBought the note 10 lite and am in SA its very good no issues so far. and the reason was the gap between the lite and 10 model is honestly huge
Ahmed Ismaeil, 10 Feb 2020Any one can advise me, which is the better note 10 lite or Huawei Nova 5T?Huawei is best
Any one can advise me, which is the better note 10 lite or Huawei Nova 5T?
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2020You realise it has a exynos 9810 probably half speed in cpu and gpu performance and efficien... moreFlagship CPU from last gen Note is ok for me. What matters is unlike S10+ which you suggested, it doesn't have huge and unsymmetrical punchhole. S10+ also is 2mm less wide, has horrid curved glass and thinner bezels which I hate. S10+ has smaller battery, slower charging and most importantly in my country, as of now, way higher price - Note 10 lite is for Rs. 39,000 ($550), S10+ is still for Rs.67000 ($950). No sir, for me, Note10 Lite is better vs Note 9 or S10+.
Also I found from reviews that Note10 Lite has good old optical fingerprint sensor!
Microsoft BOB, 09 Feb 2020Looks like Samsung finally made a decent phone again after many years.
- Is at least 76 mm ... moreYou realise it has a exynos 9810 probably half speed in cpu and gpu performance and efficiency than the 855 and its behind the 845 by some big margin as well why does the s10 lite have a 855 and all the other 10 models this is just a note 9 in the case of a note 10 which is pointless to but looking at the price you can get a s10 plus for cheap now
Also battery performance is terrible on exynos 9810 even with a big battery they just been using they spare parts left
Looks like Samsung finally made a decent phone again after many years.
- Is at least 76 mm wide like good old 16:9 ratio big phones, I hate very tall but narrow phones
- Telephoto, wide, ultrawide cams
- OLED with actually working Always on Display for notifications unlike the Chinese crap
- Very small, tolerable display hole, no huge notch or pop-up cam
- 3.5mm jack
- No curved edge nonsense (yay)
- Big battery, fast charging
- UFS 2.1
- Samsung gives Android updates
- Not overpriced like Samsung flagships
Only things I am not sure about are:
1. Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor which may be worse than dedicated rear fingerprint (already S10's FP had issues).
2. Ultrasonic proximity sensor which may again have issues (S10 and Note 10's has too)
lavi13, 08 Feb 2020Can any1 provide the quality of camera? Is Pic quality good on note 10 lite?Very very good
FM radio is available in India.
The SAR value is 0.16 W/Kg, the lowest ever.
Does this phone has gorrila glass protection ? Anybody please confirm.
Can any1 provide the quality of camera? Is Pic quality good on note 10 lite?
Ramil, 06 Feb 2020Price range?? YEAH....i know what I'm talking about. In my country,the note 10 lite is half th... moreSame here in South Africa. The Note 9 is not available anymore and the cash difference between the Note 10 Lite and Note 10 is HUGE. You can basically buy yourself the Note 10 Lite and the A51
Funny how none of the comments points out that this phone actually has facial recognition.
DroidBoye, 06 Feb 2020Price range? Did you even consider the current online pricing of brand new and pre-loved Note ... morePrice range?? YEAH....i know what I'm talking about. In my country,the note 10 lite is half the price of Note 9....note9 is still on the high side. So yeah...note 10 lite is cheaper. I bet the difference is the case in your country. Both phones are super coo
Ramil, 06 Feb 2020Also note the difference in the price range...it's quite huge and also one is a midrange whil... morePrice range? Did you even consider the current online pricing of brand new and pre-loved Note 9 6/128GB? You can get those for nearly the price of an A71 brand new or much cheaper when you choose a trusted pre-loved units. Note 10 Lite is much higher right now so it's out of the options pricewise.