AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is ju... moreAnd at an accidental drop, there's no back glass that breaks, no need of carrying a wireless HDD like you, a small extra battery if you need more power than carrying a powerbank, and infrared that's built-in instead of buying some extra accessory.
Note.5 is half-baked, less versatile, less features, and more fragile.
You belong only to the 30% who's into that glass back
Miko, 10 Nov 2015Note 5 or iphone 6s plus?Productivity + multimedia = Note 5
Multimedia = iPhone 6s Plus
AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is ju... moreVery bad phone don't buy it . I just buy this phone and it starts hanging from second day of purchase. Many times reset the device but still same position
Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is just no better smartphone out there RIGHTNOW and NOTE4 looks like a plastic remote control of my tv plus only 32gb internal and front camera is not better etc etc
TheNeighbor, 10 Nov 2015Man, and you carrying a wireless HDD? How many do that DAILY? What happens if you go off unpla... moreI dont carry the wireless Hdd always. Icarry it when rqd. I hv 32 gb in note 5 thats for daily use. And thats sufficient for a mobile phone.when ur total data is 1 or 2 Tb 128gb will serve the same function as 32 gb. Yes u can carry a few more data. So in no way u Can hv ONE ELEGANT DEVICE.
And Regarding wireless charger. Its definitely convenient without doubt. I went for note 5 Only for wireless charging. Keep one at home one at office.when u r putting on ur phone on a table during bath and breakfast or office i put it on the wireless charger, i hv >60 % charge always.i hv no powerbank. And i dont believe Using note 3 or note 5 during bath or breakfast.If u r not confined to one or 2 places, means if u are wandering, enjoy the scenery or the sports.
And removing back case Using spare battery daily is in common sense an irritating procedure. There Is no report of shortening life of battery due to wireless charging alone. Batteries degrade regardless of wireless charging in 2 to 3 yrs. U sud not want to Keep ur galaxy note for 7 yrs
james, 10 Nov 2015Im wondering why they remove the expandable storage and release a dumb 32gb for 600USD. 32Gb i... moreHey, some people actually spent over $1000 just to get a limited "pre-order" 64GB version, and actually brings along a wireless HDD, a powerbank, an infrared blaster accessory and has to put plastic over the "premium" glass.
Note.5 is so half-baked.
AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is j... moreNote 4... that was the last great Galaxy Note.
And you need to bring along your wireless HDD and powerbank to keep up with the battery and lack of memory for the Note.5... Geez. You even had to buy an infrared accessory just so you don't lose that function. Simply ironic.
Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is just no better smartphone out there RIGHTNOW PERIOD
Bhabani, 10 Nov 2015How many percent use spare batteries by removing back case twice daily. How many percent store... moreMan, and you carrying a wireless HDD? How many do that DAILY? What happens if you go off unplanned, not to where your charging Piaf's are? Do you carry them with you?
I tried using only my one-month-old new battery. I had to plug in like the three times in 24 hours just to keep my power up with the way I normally use it. It had over 6 hours of plugging in:
Easiest way I would normally do is just swap the battery after 12 hours, and I can have plenty of power while on my way home, WITHOUT ever having to plug in.
Bhabani, 10 Nov 2015How many percent use spare batteries by removing back case twice daily. How many percent store... moreHere's the thing about removable battery - you DON'T to swap DAILY and do your regular charging if you're not a heavy use. You can swap them months at a time to inspect for signs of degrading like bulging.
The removable battery system is very practical and much more efficient.
1. Better battery cycling and thereby longer life. If you cycle 3 batteries, they can be 3 times more effective in holding a charge than a single one over usage. Yes, they will slowly lose charge hold.
2. Seconds to get a full charge back than wait hours to charge. It takes only just about a minute, from turning off, swapping, and full boot.
3. No need to carry the charger, or your charging pad, or a heavier power bank. For those days you don't need to carry a bag, just your essentials, your phone and a thin extra battery - all in your pockets comfortably.
4. You have a choice of a third party extended battery, even tripling the capacity. Yup, Mugen and Zerolemon offer this more effective secure long power needs that guarantee long power use 100% - every ounce of charge is used, unlike power banks.
5. Safer to charge on a cradle than on the device. Forget wireless charging too, as it often contribute heat while while those inductive coils are working. Heat is the number one enemy of current battery technology. Fast charging will also contribute to a shorter cycle life.
6. Reduces the chances of theft while charging outside the house. Even with fast charging, you need some 1 hour to charge - you still have to wait and leave it. Yeah there are powerbanks, but you usually would leave the device alone.
7. An extra battery is smaller and thinner to carry inside your pocket. Yes, it's 5mm thick, compared to some 20 to 25mm thick power banks - thin power banks would be pointless if you'll just get to effectively charge your battery by only half.
8. When your battery finally gives up, you just buy a new one. Yes, folks - you get 100% efficiency with about $20.
9. No need to pay for more expensive internal battery and wait for days to have it installed.
10. Your device becomes practically wireless without the need to plug in via the micro USB most of the time if you just charge the spent battery via the battery cradle.
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015Z5 Premium blows note5 to the floor
Of course regular Z5 has already beaten note5
Z5P is not so good in night time or low light photography.It also does not have OIS
It is like a brick with has a boring same design with huge bezels With 5.5 inch only screen Note5 has 5.7 inch in a very compact size.
So NO Z5P or IP 6S PLUS can beat the MIGHTY Note5.
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015Z5 Premium blows note5 to the floor Of course regular Z5 has already beaten note5 In your dreams. Note5 is far more superior than the Z5 series that are plagued with overheating issues and mediocre battery life. Note5 is a monster, only thing missing is water proofing.
You're kinda funny....poor battery life??????it's better than any other flagship you can it on tgis website,,,,,,and you're saying spen is bad......haha...spen is the most useful and the coolest thing to have in a phone at least better than 3d touch
Sammy fans always talk about S-pen with exaggrated posts
Of course It is so funny:):)
Spen make our two hands into a using stick
We can't get onehand-use with spen
So it is busy way and use more time taken#
Also It is not a useful way to write messages
MoreoverSpen sucks more your poor battery of note5
It also useless in snapping photos and video
And Spen is not even for gaming!
Note&sketch apps of Other Smartphone brands are innovatve and of topmost experiences and we can use and touch freely with two hands "along with saving battery life"
Z5 Premium blows note5 to the floor
Of course regular Z5 has already beaten note5
Im wondering why they remove the expandable storage and release a dumb 32gb for 600USD. 32Gb is too small, 64Gb is small. 128 is a must for those 4k,full hd videos and photos you have. 32Gb+SD card is a good configuration but 16Gb storage alone is a big joke for today's trend. I hope the upcoming s7 and note would have a big storage alone,or an expandable card, and a good battery backup. Storage and battery backup, those two things are very crucial on a phone. I can live with non-removable battery backup as long as it will give you long battery life.