Miko, 10 Nov 2015Note 5 or iphone 6s plus?I glad to owner of both phones.. firstly I tell you about the battery, battery backup of iPhone is better than note 5 , performance wise iPhone again win... in camera section both are equal but in low light conditions Galaxy take more details but iPhone take real colur... little lag in note 5 or disappointed battery life ... 3d touch or front retina flash in Apple is also a superb feature ... in quality section with the iPhone you feel premium..
TheNeighbor, 10 Nov 2015And if this thing is sooooo successful, why is Samsung laying off people in their mobile devis... moreSamsung didn't lay them off. They just retired them from the department and transfer them to different department. Samsung trying to lessen the budget by shutting down some unnecessary department and combining them into one.
Azoz, 10 Nov 2015Still trolling the Note5 comment section?Yes, he is almost every 2 to 3 mins continuously! & with a very bad attempt of looking intellectual.LOL.
TheNeighbor, 10 Nov 2015And at an accidental drop, there's no back glass that breaks, no need of carrying a wireless H... moreU r blindly Lying dude like you always do .get over it .NOTE5 has made you a complete psycho , LOL so again get over it ASAP
it wud b good for ur health :)
bhabani, 10 Nov 2015I dont carry the wireless Hdd always. Icarry it when rqd. I hv 32 gb in note 5 thats for daily... moreTry saying you have the same amount of power in 6 months later, you'll see. This isn't the future of charging - slow as plugged-in charging, creates more heat, and thereby degrading the battery faster. Try going to battery university dot com, and type search "fast charging".
Good job, Samsung - you got one of uncritical thinkers with your Nikki Minaj commercial.
AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is ju... moreAnd at an accidental drop, there's no back glass that breaks, no need of carrying a wireless HDD like you, a small extra battery if you need more power than carrying a powerbank, and infrared that's built-in instead of buying some extra accessory.
Note.5 is half-baked, less versatile, less features, and more fragile.
You belong only to the 30% who's into that glass back
Miko, 10 Nov 2015Note 5 or iphone 6s plus?Productivity + multimedia = Note 5
Multimedia = iPhone 6s Plus
AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is ju... moreVery bad phone don't buy it . I just buy this phone and it starts hanging from second day of purchase. Many times reset the device but still same position
Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is just no better smartphone out there RIGHTNOW and NOTE4 looks like a plastic remote control of my tv plus only 32gb internal and front camera is not better etc etc
TheNeighbor, 10 Nov 2015Man, and you carrying a wireless HDD? How many do that DAILY? What happens if you go off unpla... moreI dont carry the wireless Hdd always. Icarry it when rqd. I hv 32 gb in note 5 thats for daily use. And thats sufficient for a mobile phone.when ur total data is 1 or 2 Tb 128gb will serve the same function as 32 gb. Yes u can carry a few more data. So in no way u Can hv ONE ELEGANT DEVICE.
And Regarding wireless charger. Its definitely convenient without doubt. I went for note 5 Only for wireless charging. Keep one at home one at office.when u r putting on ur phone on a table during bath and breakfast or office i put it on the wireless charger, i hv >60 % charge always.i hv no powerbank. And i dont believe Using note 3 or note 5 during bath or breakfast.If u r not confined to one or 2 places, means if u are wandering, enjoy the scenery or the sports.
And removing back case Using spare battery daily is in common sense an irritating procedure. There Is no report of shortening life of battery due to wireless charging alone. Batteries degrade regardless of wireless charging in 2 to 3 yrs. U sud not want to Keep ur galaxy note for 7 yrs
james, 10 Nov 2015Im wondering why they remove the expandable storage and release a dumb 32gb for 600USD. 32Gb i... moreHey, some people actually spent over $1000 just to get a limited "pre-order" 64GB version, and actually brings along a wireless HDD, a powerbank, an infrared blaster accessory and has to put plastic over the "premium" glass.
Note.5 is so half-baked.
AnonD-100398, 10 Nov 2015Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is j... moreNote 4... that was the last great Galaxy Note.
And you need to bring along your wireless HDD and powerbank to keep up with the battery and lack of memory for the Note.5... Geez. You even had to buy an infrared accessory just so you don't lose that function. Simply ironic.
Note5 is such a huge sucess even without the removeable battery and a card slot :) There is just no better smartphone out there RIGHTNOW PERIOD
Bhabani, 10 Nov 2015How many percent use spare batteries by removing back case twice daily. How many percent store... moreMan, and you carrying a wireless HDD? How many do that DAILY? What happens if you go off unplanned, not to where your charging Piaf's are? Do you carry them with you?
I tried using only my one-month-old new battery. I had to plug in like the three times in 24 hours just to keep my power up with the way I normally use it. It had over 6 hours of plugging in:
Easiest way I would normally do is just swap the battery after 12 hours, and I can have plenty of power while on my way home, WITHOUT ever having to plug in.
Bhabani, 10 Nov 2015How many percent use spare batteries by removing back case twice daily. How many percent store... moreHere's the thing about removable battery - you DON'T to swap DAILY and do your regular charging if you're not a heavy use. You can swap them months at a time to inspect for signs of degrading like bulging.
The removable battery system is very practical and much more efficient.
1. Better battery cycling and thereby longer life. If you cycle 3 batteries, they can be 3 times more effective in holding a charge than a single one over usage. Yes, they will slowly lose charge hold.
2. Seconds to get a full charge back than wait hours to charge. It takes only just about a minute, from turning off, swapping, and full boot.
3. No need to carry the charger, or your charging pad, or a heavier power bank. For those days you don't need to carry a bag, just your essentials, your phone and a thin extra battery - all in your pockets comfortably.
4. You have a choice of a third party extended battery, even tripling the capacity. Yup, Mugen and Zerolemon offer this more effective secure long power needs that guarantee long power use 100% - every ounce of charge is used, unlike power banks.
5. Safer to charge on a cradle than on the device. Forget wireless charging too, as it often contribute heat while while those inductive coils are working. Heat is the number one enemy of current battery technology. Fast charging will also contribute to a shorter cycle life.
6. Reduces the chances of theft while charging outside the house. Even with fast charging, you need some 1 hour to charge - you still have to wait and leave it. Yeah there are powerbanks, but you usually would leave the device alone.
7. An extra battery is smaller and thinner to carry inside your pocket. Yes, it's 5mm thick, compared to some 20 to 25mm thick power banks - thin power banks would be pointless if you'll just get to effectively charge your battery by only half.
8. When your battery finally gives up, you just buy a new one. Yes, folks - you get 100% efficiency with about $20.
9. No need to pay for more expensive internal battery and wait for days to have it installed.
10. Your device becomes practically wireless without the need to plug in via the micro USB most of the time if you just charge the spent battery via the battery cradle.
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015Z5 Premium blows note5 to the floor
Of course regular Z5 has already beaten note5
Z5P is not so good in night time or low light photography.It also does not have OIS
It is like a brick with has a boring same design with huge bezels With 5.5 inch only screen Note5 has 5.7 inch in a very compact size.
So NO Z5P or IP 6S PLUS can beat the MIGHTY Note5.