This Samsung note 5 is a joke right? I believe Samsung is just playing prank with her loyalty fans. How else can one explain a supposedly note 4 upgrade without any noticeable upgrade ; no SD card, no IR blaster,no FM, non replaceable and lower battery capacity etc. The only plus is the design. Having used all the previous notes; I'm definitely sticking with my note 4 while earnestly waiting for Samsung note 6 or note 5 neo.
AnonD-22824, 16 Aug 2015So u do consider urself a "HYPOCRITE" right?So, basically, there is no such 11,000mAh power bank that charges "40 minutes"...
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015Dang, almost got it correct except "b".So u do consider urself a "HYPOCRITE" right?
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015You guys are weird. Buy a wireless charging powerbank. Don't you realize the Note 5 have wirel... moreWhat's bugging us is the sealed battery and would only have effective 300 charging cycles. Battery degradation follow at its worst. If you charge twice a day due to heavy user, expect only 5 mouths of good battery efficiency. That's FACTUAL.
You guys are weird. Buy a wireless charging powerbank. Don't you realize the Note 5 have wireless charging? Keep complaining about needing cables and tail sticking out of the phone.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015Interestingly, I have 3 power banks - 7000mAh generic, 10,400 Xiaomi, and recently bought a 16... moreYou keep emphasizing on people who travel like you and your wife and how impractical power bank is. Let me tell you buddy, not everyone live a luxurious travelling lifestyle for work like your family. Powerbank really are more versatile and convinient compare to having multiple battery change. I can plug it in to my smartphones and tablets of multiple brands. My family share many powerbank. Who said powerbank are bulky and need cable? Buy a slim powerbank that work with Qi charging. That the point of Buying Note 5. Why do you think Samsung make their own OEM powerbank.
1- Non removable battery
2- No memory card slot
3- No Infrared port
4- Reduced battery capacity from 3220 mAh (Note 4) to 3000 mAh (Note 5)
5- No UV sensor
6- Glass back cover
AnonD-22824, 16 Aug 2015 1)The new powerbanks and new smartphones battreys now a days are made for each other . 2) Ev... moreSo, are you going to tell us about that wonderful 11,000 mAh capacity power bank that can be recharged in 40 minutes, or the whole thing was made up?
AnonD-22824, 16 Aug 2015Exactly it does not take a genius to understand that nobody needs to b a HYPOCRITE.on a tech site.Dang, almost got it correct except "b".
I think power banks are awesome. They charge my extra batteries much more efficiently... at home.
AnonD-77443, 16 Aug 2015In reply to your points.
1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a ... moreInterestingly, I have 3 power banks - 7000mAh generic, 10,400 Xiaomi, and recently bought a 16,000mAh Xiaomi.
They're pretty bulky, alright. Points why and how I use them:
1. My Note 8 only lasts 5 hours screen on when I need to use an extra screen.
2. I charge my Bluetooth earphones with them, and they turn off automatically reducing the risk of running the tiny battery it has. I use the lowest ampere.
3. I charge my extra batteries in the go, and when I carry a bag. Again, they turn off automatically when batteries are full.
4. Yes, as someone suggested here, sharing power makes you popular... No, wife doesn't charge even her extra batteries, that's why I let her use one when she needs it for long travels.
5. Extra power source for my portable HDD to get my files directly... and more than ever for the poor people who are getting a NotePOINTfive.
But for my usual, the light extra battery is it. At times when I don't need to do CAD on the go, I carry no bags for my laptop, no power bank, no charger, just that one light thing besides the wallet, smartphone.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015It doesn't take a genius to know proper grammar in English.Exactly it does not take a genius to understand that nobody needs to b a HYPOCRITE.on a tech site.
AnonD-77443, 16 Aug 2015In reply to your points. 1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a ... moreI owe u a Apalogy dude & i am ready to confess as well i just made that comment up esp for the neighbour.however some of my points were valid.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015That's still Paragb your answering.Little correction ..u need to c a Psychiatrist.lol.
AnonD-22824, 16 Aug 2015 1)The new powerbanks and new smartphones battreys now a days are made for each other .
2) Ev... moreIn reply to your points.
1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a period. A spare battery change is about 1 minute to get back to 100%
2) See above
3) True, power banks are very handy for multiple devices.. but that's why i have a Note 4, so i don't need a phone AND tablet.
4) Just checked prices on a genuine Note 4 battery.. about AU$18... you think that is expensive??? A good quality power bank costs a lot more, weighs more, is bulkier and needs cables.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015That's still Paragb your answering.U really need 2 c a doc . ur imagination is going nuts..lol