NO card slot?! Well, in my opinion this is a big fail! I'll stick with my Note3 waiting for Note6.
I don't see much difference between note 4 & 5. I am using note 3. Something new should come in it...
R I P samsung note 5... Could be the biggest mistake samsung did with there wonderful note series even note1 can be a better n smart option thn this stupid thought of note 5
samsung is in the wrong direction....finally they may reach to stable OS but it will be like iphones with full of restrictions...if they go like this everyone may turn to other android flagships or may be to iphones
Samsung... are u kidding me?
I have a note 3 and have been waiting for Note 5 release for ages now... I though of upgrading to note edge last year but that edge screen n more screen resolution was not worth it. But it is still better than this crap of a device you call note 5... it should be called note 2.5
1. No edge on note... Have been expecting dual edge on Note 5... but you add it to yet another S6 variant... Yes, please push 5 more variants of S6 and add more edges to them... I'm so angry right now... Aaargh!!!
2. No micro sd card... One of the most important reasons I switched from HTC to Samsung. I have 32 gb Note 3 plus 64gb sd card... Still I feel inadequate sometimes... Atleast u could've added 128gb variant... What were you thinking? Are you moving back to 2011?
3. 3000 mah battery... Dude! Even if your processor is battery efficient why can't u keep the battery at 3400 mAH? It's always good to have more juice at hand... especially with irreplaceable battery
4. Same camera as s6... r u too lazy to add a new camera? I'm not saying its a bad camera, but atleast make it worth an upgrade... Loads of ppl didn't buy s6 because they expected note5 to be better... atleast in camera section
5. New design... metal frame n glass back... If we just wanted good looks on a phone we would've switched to iCRAP long back... Now why would we spend 900 bucks to "upgrade" to ur so called "beautiful" piece of crap
By the way... Great touch by adding the push to eject stylus option... we'll be able to do so much more now... The next big thing is definitely here... BRAVO!!!
Switching to different brand... Adios Sammy!
LgG4 is better from note 5. I dont care about design
-Has removable battery
-selfie camera 8mp
-no lag and snapdragon 808 is matched and tweaked well with LG UI
In terms LG G4 specs not enough, better waiting for LG G4 Pro,
-metal chassis with removeable battery and microsd
-upgraded specs from LG G4 which already have a nice specs
The Galaxy NotePOINTfive has practically less features than the first 4 Notes, even with all the high-specs, lessening the features makes it less useful, less versatile, and less as an all around tool.
CRAAAAAAPPPPPPP.... I recently have high hopes on note 5 cos, i fall in love with note 4 but, when i read the note 5 specs "CRAAAPPPP"
blonde2234, 14 Aug 2015Well I have been a Note fan since I laid my eyes on the Note 3 I converted from Apple because.... moreYour note 3 battery is 3200 (much better than note 5)and has removable battery,has sd card,and now that i ve seen n5,even has more options and funkcions than n5.
disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!note 4 is better than the note 5 suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be posting a review here soon. I watched the Unpacked Event myself. You'll all be surprised on what's new. There are a list of things that make it different than Note 4.
According to J.K.Shin, Galaxy Note 5 is for Multitaskers and S6 edge+ is for Multimedia Consumers. Easy to choose now.
Samsung donot makes good phone in 2015
Non removable battery
Lesser battery capacity
2550mAh in S6 instead of 2800mAh
3000mAh instead of 3600mAh in many phone
Not even additinal specs
I'm very very disappointed
I was waiting for note5 but unfortunately this is boring note5.
I'm using note4 may be I will use one more year or choose other.
Well I have been a Note fan since I laid my eyes on the Note 3 I converted from Apple because.. Samsung actually gave me something more than what Apple would never offer. I was excited to hear news that the Samsung Note 5 came out, I have been waiting for samsung to release it for some time now, but it is sad because now I feel like the Note 5 and the Apple 6plus really aren't that different. No removable battery, my note 3 battery is 3100 and the note 5 at 3000? Why would I downgrade, it's sad to say this might be the end of my business with the Samsung devices as I probably will be jumping ship to the newer iphone when it launches in the fall. I had high hopes, and the Note 5 is deff not a phone I will be considering.. :(