Haha another screw up by Sammy. No Card Slot !!! Goodbye to Note 5. High time to switch to LG
Ahh??? No SD Card slot? Never gonna get it anyway. All my phones are with SD Card slot. In case if your phone fell broken, cant on anymore, at least data all backup in SD Card.
Immi, 03 Aug 2015Note 4's cpu and gpu are not enough for its quad hd display. The phone is really laggy and the... moreI do have an exynos type of note4.. i heared qualcom note4 is quite laggy compared to exynos. i checked both benchmarks and yes.. exynos is more faster or advance
Immi, 03 Aug 2015Note 4's cpu and gpu are not enough for its quad hd display. The phone is really laggy and the... moreAre u sure that u r really sure? There are allot of good feedbacks about note4(see youtube for yourself). And 50% of them saids that it is the best phablet of the current time. I have note4 for 2 weeks now and i still cannot resists touching and using it. It is really God damn fast for its 3gb of ram and the display is awwwwesooommme.. The only thing that i hate is its audio that is placed on the back and since i was an apple user before, the fingerprint scanner is 75% accurate unless you will be giving effort to hold the phone by two hands to unlock it with the right position on scanning your fPrint... thats all. thank you
Kanu, 03 Aug 2015Pls release the dual sim version for all countriesYes... I agree with that.
Immi, 03 Aug 2015Note 4's cpu and gpu are not enough for its quad hd display. The phone is really laggy and the... moreWell I think my note 4 performance was good. However, my galaxy s 6 and s6 edge's performance is luggish. Its much worse than note 3 and galaxy s 5 thats 100%.
macky2green, 02 Aug 2015No micro SD on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 --> I'll buy the Note 4! =D Yeah! Can't wait to h... moreNote 4's cpu and gpu are not enough for its quad hd display. The phone is really laggy and the game performance is rubbish. I bought one after my Note 3 and I sold it quickly when I compared its performance against my beloved Note 3.
AnonD-424364, 01 Aug 2015Do anyone have an idea about a 10" version of the note 5? No mate. Who want a 10inches full glass and metal tablet on their hands? It will be like holding a glass plate with metal spoon attached to it. The most ridiculous idea ever. Samsung should start making kitchenware if they like glass so much.
No micro SD on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 --> I'll buy the Note 4! =D Yeah! Can't wait to hear the official announcement. ;) Wanna upgrade my Galaxy S5 now.
4100 mah battery is very good,but i dont think that samsung use this battery
Do introduce a dual active sim!!
i just switched on to Mate 07 bec of the only reason....and found quite cost effective mobile
And don't forget the wireless charging with Qualcomm now outing the tech for phones with metal rears as well and yes the new fast charging tech's like Quick charge 2.0. Boy battery ain't going anywhere :)
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2015I fall into the replaceable battery camp. However, I would never swap batteries on a regular ... moreVery well pointed out the battery swelling problem of S4 but that's one phone only. Why I now think replaceable battery is not a dire necessity these days is because-
1. Non-replaceable battery doesn't mean it can't be taken out; it simply means that you would have to take it to the service center for the same but if you have the proper instrument (in this case screw drivers with fine tips) you can change it yourself as I have done several times. Though it might void your warranty.
2. I have seen very few people carrying around an extra battery with most people having more than one mobile/tablet device. A portable charger is a far better option which can cater to the needs of multiple devices as micro-USB has become a standard in most devices.
3. A common problem with Android phones is that they hang frequently and taking out the battery and again rebooting is the frequently used solution. A workaround is holding POWER + VOLUME DOWN + MENU key for 20 seconds which instantly reboots the phone; no need to take out the battery.
4. An embedded battery makes the phone slimmer and lighter and allows the manufacturer to work more on the aesthetics and appeal. Also it allows the phone to be more water resistant ie IP68 or more rated.
5. Regarding the battery swelling problem, you can't do much as battery is to replaced and with phone being within the warranty period would not pose that much of a problem as the company will provide the new battery.
6. A user non-replaceable battery forces the manufacturer to make the Sim and memory card hot swappable which I personally find is a brilliant thing; as I remember I had to take out the battery every time I changed the sim.
I hope I have given enough reasons in favor of non-requirement of a user replaceable battery. Rest on you all. If you agree with me, please let me know. If not, then also let me know what I missed.
kd_india, 30 Jul 2015For those who are always crying out for a user replaceable battery, i want to know what actual... moreThe difference is that I have 3 batteries and external charger, battery gets empty, I spend one minute to replace it with full, no need to charge your phone ever. Just something you get accommodated to, once you try it.