Specification confermed by Samsung:
1. 5.7" 4K (UHD) display (they said that they are focusing on VR,also by new fabrication process the cost of making UHD and QHD is almost same)
2. Snapdragon 823/ Exynos 8895(higher clock speed)
3. 6 GB ram, 64/128 /256 GB UFS 2.0 storage.
4. Android 6.0.2 marshmallow.
5. 10 mp isocell ,1/2" isocell sensor, F/1.6
6. 3900 high density li-ion battery.
Why are leaving IR Blaster? It's such a handy piece of hardware. I think OEMs should reach out to their customers more often to get feedback regarding their devices.
This phone would be the best with the same specs but on a 5" FHD display..
QHD and better (HDR) are for VR, which i never use. Plus the battery drain and performance would be twice better on FHD.
can note 6 maintain the load of 6 gb ram whithout any cooling system ?
and real out put of 6 gb ????????
MIDO, 02 May 2016i don't think that samsung will release note 6 with these specification.....almost like note 5... moreThis note 6 should been designed to contain 3 or 4 or 5 or even 6 simcards. see the monster specs yet only 1 or 2 simcards.. how?
phablets are becoming too traditional. we want a change. make 3, 4, 5 and 6 simcard phones
i don't think that samsung will release note 6 with these specification.....almost like note 5....... so what will force me to buy it???????!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ should be 6 inch screen....qhd.... radio....infrared....if not i think the sales of samsung for note device will droped
This is my next Phone. I hope it will come to Europe. I was disappointed about the note 5 not coming to Europe.