chiu , 10 Sep 2018i really like this phone You can get the galaxy FE which is the same thing, but with the faults corrected. Though its a bit hard to find.
Too bad on this phone! They did not take care to check every phone! They say, these phones exploded because there was something very missing, which was supposed to be on the battery !!
Imran, 01 Sep 2018Superb Phone Only The Battery Issue I Miss ItReally wish they would make a Note LE-Legendary Edition. Seriously, the size is just perfect
DNeighbor, 15 Jan 2017The exploding ingredients are the chemicals of the battery. The battery is the one exploding. ... moreDo you mind sharing how exactly you're going to utilize such an outdated phone with its poor performance and limited functionality?
this phone discontiniued because the battery explodes they have to improve it :(
Anonymous, 02 May 2018Why even keep using it? It's not getting software updates and you could've exchanged it for fr... moreThe cell carriers in Guam (U.S. Territory) will not change the Note 7..... That is why I'm still using the Note 7 and my Note 7 is rooted running custom rom.....
Wow, what a phone. I love the screen size and the built in home heating system really sets the phone high above the competition leaving them smouldering in ashes. This phone is hot stuff and will likely light up many peoples lives. In summary, gives you more bang for you buck.
wasox, 28 Jan 2018The note 7 was a victim of exagerated and in many cases fabricated half lies, other devices ha... moreWhy even keep using it? It's not getting software updates and you could've exchanged it for free through almost every carrier or Samsung themselves. What reason did you have to keep using it over getting something else?
overall phone specification is good but a small default is we can't take this phone in airlines.
Because of this phone is banned for airlines.
Macbeth, 12 Nov 2017One thing I don't understand is that the Samsung Galaxy S4 had the same issue as the Samsung G... moreThe note 7 was a victim of exagerated and in many cases fabricated half lies, other devices have had the same issues, but being a very much expected flagship device from the biggest manufacturer, the note 7 suffered exagerately, I got my note 7 on aug 27 2016, and it is working as the first day
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017The Note 7 was released in Sep 2016, but you have used the Note 7 for over 2 years as on Sep 2017 :)Hahahahaha.
Phone Addict, 26 Sep 2017I have been lucky enough to own a Note 7 Edge for over 2 years now and I have not had any prob... moreThe Note 7 was released in Sep 2016, but you have used the Note 7 for over 2 years as on Sep 2017 :)
Samsung officially said they recalled 97% of note7.& u can find the rest 3% in gsmarena.Weird#