Anonymous, 17 Jul 2012galaxy note 10.1 finally will be released in Korea on 19th of this month (business customers f... moreI'm having a hard time with the translation, however this article seems to suggest that the launch is in progress?
I think they cancelled this tab... It has been months since they announced it and no release date... Anyway, I hope they change their minds and release it ASAP.
galaxy note 10.1 finally will be released in Korea on 19th of this month (business customers first), and according to rumors it will have 2gig ram and 1920*1200 display.
DON, 10 Jul 2012againg we are free to talk?????????????? bt m nt free here..
oujisan, 25 Jun 2012Might as well release the Q3 2012 Tabs on Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean... serously its going to be o... moreThe specs written here are wrong and incomplete. According to many many media reports the new Note N8000 will have the same quadcore processor of the SIII. It looks like the wifi version N8010 will be available in July.
Might as well release the Q3 2012 Tabs on Andriod 4.1 Jelly Bean... serously its going to be outdated software wise by Q4 of 2012. Otherwise My biggest Concern is how Much will these go even on a Contract etc. Im Either going Samsung, Acer or Asus on there new tabs so far Asus is picking my fancy but Samsung Note 10.1 is drawing me in with that Pen function gives it so much more but end of the day I want a super powerfull Tab (CPU and GPU) Dont care about the Camera on a Tab really The Acer A200 would be perfect for me camera wise cause its unessary to take photos with one.. already got a phone that does it..
o come on samsung pls release this note 10.1 i am dying to buy it,actually whole tablet lovers are waiting for it.its took so long to release after announce.
16GB Versions appeared in a swiss store (digitec). Delivery dates set on early July for Wi-Fi Version, Early August for Wi-Fi+3G.
kizank, 18 May 2012I check gsmarena every day, hoping to get an update (Hardware, Release Date) about this neat s... moreHi Kizank, haha I though I was the only one checking on daily basis, not only gsmarena, I also check EVERYWHERE on internet everyday hoping to see some light.. so far, still waiting. Well I'm a digital artist too, however, I believe the Toshiba you have.. is running Windows..? and having a 14 inch screen? I think this Note is very suitable for you but still very hard to replace your Toshiba tablet pc to meet your creative requirement.. software and screen size wise. I have a 13.3inch Fujitsu T5010 but 10 inch iPad is still not good enough for me to do work smoothly I think :) screen real estate is quite important. I'm planning to use this Note for sketching, fast painting outdoor, doodling, but not so much on serious work.
Happy waiting! Gonna see this Note in either by end of June, or July soon. Cheers!
VIC1985, 05 Jun 2012I am little confused between SGN 10.1 and New Ipad.
Can anyone suggest which one is better.Hi VIC, in this case, I think we really can't say which one is 'better', each has their own unique selling point which hard to find a close rival. G Note (Android) and new iPad (iOS) both are very strong and very useful in many fields, both also have strong apps eco system (iOS Appstore has more apps..).
New iPad (iPad3):-
1. Retina screen that absolutely NO other tablets can compare.
2. Rich, quality-assured, large selection of apps in Appstore, and very stable too. If you already have other iOS devices like iPhone, iPod, other iPads in the family.. you may wanna choose to use iPad instead of investing in Android, economically speaking.
3. Good rear camera (5MP) if combined with the power of iMovie, iPhoto, or other visual content editing apps, can produce amazingly good works.
4. Music creation: GarageBand on iPad, music lovers' dreams come true!
Galaxy Note 10.1:-
1. Quad core processor Android tablet:)
2. WACOM pen-pressure-sensitive digitizer/stylus, artists dreams come true!
3. I heard it will change the rear camera to 5MP instead of the current 3.15MP, that's a very good news. Of course, 8MP is more than welcome :)
4. If there is a reason for you to hate buying Apple product, iPad for example, then THIS IS IT -- your ultimate alternative choice.
Hope this helps, thanks, peace!
knox, 25 May 2012Hi
1. is this touch screen also or u have to use that pen only
2. does it have 1 or 2 camerasHi knox,
It has both input methods:
1) capacitive touch screen (with finger, like the iPad or Tab),
2) and at the same time can use the supplied pen/stylus/pressure-sensitive digitizer whatever you wanna call it (best of all it has palm-rejection technology meaning you can rest your palm on the screen while writing/drawing, where the screen automatically detects ONLY your pen tip input while OFF the finger/human skin touchscreen function, sounds pretty smart and amazing doesn't it? hope I can explain it clear enough here..) THIS IS THE SELLING POINT of the Galaxy Note which makes other tablets out there, even iPad, can't come close to it.
Hope this helps :)
i wanna know has it TV-Out or no ? and can use with finger or no should use only with the pen ?