actually i dont want to upgrade firmware,but notification always appears again and again for upgrade, so i upgrade.up grade succes OTA. and then what,charging problem in my n8000. 8 hours 40%.
achlis, 06 Oct 2014since I upgrad to the kit kat I do not like, whether it can be changed to jelly beans again? how do?yes i was to on kitkat but i downgraded to 4.1.2 feeling great again on 4.1.2 4.4.2 sucks u can downgrade
here is the link refering this i downgraded
Maybe its better to wait for upgrade to Android L before we upgrade as well as thos who already upgrade and thos who downgraded back to JB..xP
since I upgrad to the kit kat I do not like, whether it can be changed to jelly beans again? how do?
I have this product for over a year now. I have been using it in various ways and it was very beneficial. First thing I am posting how I used it, then post pros and cons from my perspective as encountered according to my usage come afterwards. That should help have a complete picture.
How I used it:
1. In taking notes on lectures and tutorials using SNote.
2. In the lab. I took photos and commented on the photos using SNote.
3. In solving and delivering sheets. I solved sheets problems and delivered them whenever required using SNote by exporting them to pdf.
4. In syncing contacts and calendar.
5. In capturing thoughts using SNote.
6. In studying, using any pdf editor (Spen was very handy).
7. In having fun by watching cartoon and anime either offline or online.
8. Being social by staying in contact with friends on facebook, google+ and other social media.
9. Replying to mails and commenting on facebook using handwriting.
Basically, I almost used this product in every aspect of my life. I cannot live now without it... probably!
1. It's a powerful device. The processing power and the RAM usage where great from my usage perspective. That is, I didn't try to play heavy games. Keep that in mind. I am very satisfied with its performance.
2. SPen along with SNote are amazingly powerful tools that made my life much easier. I really made the best out of those tools. You have an infinite number of pages (since they are virtual pages). Moreover, the weight of your bag won't increase whenever you add a page. You won't be carrying white pages; since you are creating a new page whenever required. And above all, your stuff are always with you whenever you go anywhere.
1. Sometimes SNote hangs and closes before saving. So, it's a good habit to regularly save changes.
This didn't happen except about 10 times throughout a year; it's within an acceptable range.
2. When you write using SPen fast (as if you were writing on a real paper), sometimes you'll get unwanted zigzags or unwanted line after you move your pen up. For better understanding, let's assume that we are trying to write "faster" on SNote (or any other application in which you are using your spen) quickly and without moving your pen up from the time you start with "f" till you finish the word with the last letter "r". You'll probably get "faster" with the "r" having some long curvy line that you didn't really draw yourself. That's something that needs to be fixed.
But you'll get along with it!
3. You cannot make selection of what has been written. What has been written, has been written. You cannot select a letter or a word. Of course, I am talking when you are using spen free hand-writing, not the keyboard computer-writing. This has been fixed in the next upgrade of Android.
4. The multi-window feature is limited to applications, namely, snote, video player, Internet, gallery and Email applications. That is, you cannot deploy the feature for pdf application or gmail application. This is annoying.
I think this has been fixed in the next upgrade.
5. No resizing while using multi-window feature. Any of the applications takes half of the window. I also think this is solved in 2014 edition.
6. No resizing for floating snote. This is fixed in the next upgrade of Android.
It is an amazing tab.one of the best tab I have ever seen and recently I updated to kitkat but I don't like this version so donot update to kitkat
am too fed up with the kitkat update.... initially it seemed good... but it is very glitchy.. if there are some lucky ones who didnt update from 4.1.2 ... please dont upgrade... i have decided to root my device and install jb itself.. totally unsatisfied :-(
haha, 14 Sep 2014the screen is alway blink. sometime the screen cannot pop up. when i charge the note 10.1 th... moreFirst hello to you
I have the same problems with tablet too, when i put charger in, the tablet doesn want to charge(sometimes it does, but sometimes simply doesnt want to charge....now i am charging the tablet on 3 days or untill it comes under 10% ... and yes the other thing is when the tablet is charging, the charger is very hot....i think there must be some serials mistakes in the factory....but anyway the tablet was great desition to me anyway....
How do I up-grade my note 10.1 ice cream sandwich to kitkat 4.4 version. Please give me the step by step guide. Thank you.
OZenthusiast, 08 Sep 2014To rami kz, how did you update to 4.4.2? I'm still on 4.1 and been trying to update on a regu... moreReinstall Kies from Samsung, do not download kies 3. Once installed connect the tablet to your pic, once reconised it show show there is an update available. If this still doesn't work there is another way you can get the update but I'd have to put a much longer post on here to try and explain what you have to do.
the screen is alway blink. sometime the screen cannot pop up. when i charge the note 10.1 the charge switch become very hot. the screen do not show any indication like the battery is charging. may i know what is the problem with my note 10.1 ?
When I always check the update over air... but nothing!! Then I decided to make backup of my device, when I connected it it shows that there is update available... then I accepted it and proceed. Although usually our country get the updates very late. But we get!! Try to do it manually by Kies.