domGS, 09 Sep 2014ok ill try to make it simple the usb port on the note 4 goes through the metal frame and the f... moreWow. You should stop. The Samsung design team first did not consider putting in a micro USB 3.0. Period.
Designing forms are based on functions considered in the planning or conceptual stages. Form follows function. Therefore, they intended not to put a micro USB 3.0 for the Note 4. It was intentional. Not because there was no more space.
Sure you held one... ;-p You can't even tell if the sides are made of aluminum.
TheNeighbor, 08 Sep 2014You can enumerate which parts that have "curve"s. The 4 corners are curved. The back... moreok ill try to make it simple the usb port on the note 4 goes through the metal frame and the frame is curved (not alot but still) and the only way to put a usb3 through that metal frame is to bend it aka make it curved
and you cant bend a usb port ..ok it can be done but that means it would need another version of the charger and nothing would be compatible.
had it in my hands and when I saw the bottom of it that was the only explanation that i thought of.
if you don't like it ok but don't say I talk nonsense man.
domGS, 08 Sep 20141 u get a cable with the note4 do dont cry 2 I did not mean that the display is curved genius... moreYou can enumerate which parts that have "curve"s. The 4 corners are curved. The back cover meeting the metal frame is chamfered curved. But telling us "the frame is slightly curved if you see the phone from the bottom" only now does not have ANYTHING to do with the fact why a micro USB 3.0 wasn't used.
Gerald Damian, 08 Sep 2014Please let me know which version is working on ur note 3 thanks the version im using is 3.66 . jus search for that version on google search. its there .
TheNeighbor, 08 Sep 20141. Since some of us are upgrading to the Note 4, the USB 3.0 of the Note 3 will not count as a... more1 u get a cable with the note4 do dont cry
2 I did not mean that the display is curved genius. the frame is slightly curved if you see the phone from the bottom lol
The Note 3 is by far the best phone I've owned to date. Love the specs, battery life, free apps, ease of usage, everything!
Does Note 3 T-Mobile work in other countries than USA?........Do I need unlocking??
Gerald Damian, 06 Sep 2014I installed it, and change the source settings also but it's recorded only my voice.. you have downloaded the newest version.it wont work. i have old version of it. go on to google and search automatic call recorder apk and download old version of it.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2014I want someone to be honest with me. If I buy this phone and don't use it with any pouch or an... moreThe sides of the Note 3 is plastic. The back cover has lasted had not worn out when if I change batteries almost every day since January. If you want to keep your Note 3 protected and keep that think profile, I suggest you get a $10 aluminum frame. This is what I use currently:
domGS, 08 Sep 20141 i said u can charge a usb3 with usb2
2 it uses usb2 bc the phone is curved if you don't und... more1. Since some of us are upgrading to the Note 4, the USB 3.0 of the Note 3 will not count as an extra cable for use. It's a surprise that Samsung decided to go back to a USB 2.0.
2. Hahaha! The Note 4 is not "curved". If you were pertaining to the curved right side of the Note Edge, it still has nothing to do with why they used a USB 2.0 port. USB 3.0 can go up to 10 times fast transfer speeds for large files, if your laptop uses SSD. Hey, I'd appreciate having my waiting time cut to 10 times shorter for content transfer to and from my Note 3. This is a step back in the name of some tech to speed up charging. I can see problems with this in the future.
3. Reports already say it's aluminum. Aluminum doesn't rust. So your argument of "the metal frame doesn't like water" doesn't hold water. We can even look at watches made of exterior metal which are waterproof.
I want someone to be honest with me. If I buy this phone and don't use it with any pouch or any protection is it true that I get scratches and dents over few months? Does the faux metal lining peel off easily?
TheNeighbor, 08 Sep 2014All of your 4 comments are misleading!
1. The USB 3.0 can't charge a USB 2.0.
2. What's th... more1 i said u can charge a usb3 with usb2
2 it uses usb2 bc the phone is curved if you don't understand then dont talk
3 they say its a metal frame so it can be aluminium but it doesn't have to be.
TheNeighbor, 08 Sep 2014Like which one, for example?RJ is having problems with the englush srel cheka on the Note 3....
Rj Randhawa, 08 Sep 2014Application lacking problem .. Some applications just lack in this fone .. Other wise its gud ..Like which one, for example?
When Note 3 Wi-Fi on it brings the whole download speed down in the whole house,Why?
Application lacking problem .. Some applications just lack in this fone .. Other wise its gud ..
domGS, 07 Sep 20141 you can charge with usb2 cable so dont say misleading things
2 samsung put a usb2 not bc of... moreAll of your 4 comments are misleading!
1. The USB 3.0 can't charge a USB 2.0.
2. What's the metal frame for to do with "not easy to bend something like a usb"?
3. "the metal frame doesn't like water if it was made with plastic then it could've been water proof". What about the S5? It's frame is plastic. The Note 4 has an aluminum frame. Aluminum does not rust. Your logic doesn't follow.
4. "but has better hardware so it uses less power than note3 theoretically". Where did you get that idea? Your argument doesn't follow again. The Note 3 was a better hardware than the Note 2, however the Note 2 had a longer battery stamina than the 3. I would think the Note 4 having more battery drain since it has a lot more pixels to process.
You need to do some research before giving out silly comments.
domGS, 07 Sep 20141 you can charge with usb2 cable so dont say misleading things 2 samsung put a usb2 not bc of... moreYou should read my comment a little closer. I was referring to not being able to use my USB3 charger to charge a USB2 device (i.e. my wife's S4 or my tablet)