TheNeighbor, 18 May 2014Stop pretending like you don't know anything about the Note 3.
Granted that the Z2 is WATER... moreWaterproof your Note 3 with Nanostate Waterproof & Scratch Resistant Coatings For Mobile Devices.
[deleted post]Stop pretending like you don't know anything about the Note 3.
Granted that the Z2 is WATER-RESISTANT, and the Note 3 is obviously not, what can the Z2 UNIQUELY CAN only do that the Note 3 CAN'T?
The note 3 can/has:
1. Active Wacom digitizer. The Z2 probably just has that terrible pencil input capability.
2. Removable battery to extend or to swap to a fresh battery when needed - No need to carry a more bulky power bank like you were suggesting before.
3. 5.7" Super AMOLED FHD screen - accurate colors in movie mode if one needs it, but over all fantastic contrast with wide CLEAR viewing angles than LCD based screens.
4. Universal infrared remote control that can control appliances or equipment with IR controlling - I can control just about any TV, projectors and the airconditioner where I work, and live.
5. USB 3.0 for 10 times faster file transfers to my laptop.
6. Thermometer sensor - especially when I need to inspect airconditioning temperatures for projects.
7. Split screen muti-tasking - useful for note taking for researching internet sources and hotting them down with S Note using the S Pen.
8. Ambient sound adjustment to cater to your personal hearing frequencies.
9. A 4K video recording function that DOES NOT OVERHEAT, unlike the Z2.
10. Smooth clear 60fps 720p video recording.
11. Wireless charging - by getting the S Charging Cover or a circuit patch to put in.
12. Built-in GIF with a great editing tool that lets you freeze or animate areas you want.
13. MORE internal memory - the Note 3 is usually 32GB of internal space, granting 26GB+ of user space as opposed to the Z2's only 16GB model.
Try coming up with a list to counter the above. Try hard. Prediction- you will say the S pen is a useless stick.
[deleted post]Waterproofing is not a problem with smartphones and tablets.
You can always waterproof them permanently with Nanostate Waterproof & Scratch Resistant Coatings For Mobile Devices:
Is Ebay is trustable to buy N9005 series?
Please let me know your opinions..
my note 3 is 2 months old. now, it is being repaired because it can not read my sim and other sims. this breaks my heart as I spent too much for this phone yet it is opened and repaired. dont know if this will cause my phone to be prone to a lot future malfunctions. sad..
you need registered google account than you can open play store but better use >mobile1 market< this is better than playstore.
I have n9005 which is 4G suppose I use 3G sim for internet can it be work good. Please give the answer.
[deleted post]Cheap plastic? What do you think you think you imaginary T2 Ultra is made of?
I'm sorry, I choose based on drawing functionalities and versatility as well as performance. They override any want for just looks.
And now your comment has been erased AGAIN for the nth time. You do not represent Sony.
What do you call yourself trolling and giving Sony a bad reputation in other user Opinion page like this? You certainly aren't changing minds here, especially mine. Sony may have finally AT LAST got the Xperia lineup right with the Z2. This was what the first Z should have been FROM THE START.
You are wasting our time by copypasting those specs of the Z2 because you have NO actual experience with the device. You've been pretending to have it since April. Your region only got the Z2 only this month.
You have NO business posting here. Your comments about the Note 3 are misconceptions, and we can't understand your terminologies like "hairsplitting apps." Geez man. Talk sense.
augusta4sho, 17 May 2014just got a software update yesterday now my battery indicator is white in stead of green , Thx, wud you pls explain how much mb, base band version change, and region, is it 9005 or 900. Any enhancements u feel over use or interface. It will give in depth to us fr it is worth it, or an eye wash. Regards
TheNeighbor, 18 May 2014You keep posting comments that don't make sense, it gets on being erased. Besides, you don't ... moreOh, I have two smartphones: Z2, business smartphone and T2,media smartphone
(1) NFC experience is cool for my daily use in business
(2) MHL3 is very nice linking and my PC and smart TV
(3) Noise cancelling headset (MDR NC 31 EM) is very useful in my business talks in every time and everywhere includeing noisy areas (here, spen is useless and is funny)
(4) Call quality is privacy and there is no sinking sound except my own ears
(5) stereo speakers are amazing to listen music with s_ force clear bass tech and watch HD movies for my leisure times (here, note3 has poor mono speakers and terrible sound)
When I needed more louder sound, I used boost mood
(6) Z2's IPS display with flexible RGB range makes clear text and clear contrast with fully natural colours(* here, Amoled has oversaturated colour and it means more bolder than natural colour. Amoled is always covered with yellowish colour)
(7) Z2 note apps and sketch apps and voice memo,screen shot and our ten fingers are better than spen. Of course, spen is a funny plastic stick
(8) Sony new UI is excellent and camera UI is unique
( here, Touch wiz is laggy and make you sick)
(9) Z2 has no competitor in camera except iPhone 6
(10) 4k* ha ha 64GHz note3 with confused chipsets can be explosive in shooting 4k and never gets real 4k because of various chipsets and poor hard wear.
(11) Z2's design is a miracle and note3 has cheap plastic plate
(12) water& dust proof tech make note3 users insecured!
(13) Liquid heat_pipe cooling tech make Z2 to be a star in solving heat issues
Conclusion, Z2 is a star and note3 is a plastic plate on the ground
For more details, you can check out
Have a nice day, Thanks!
augusta4sho, 17 May 2014just got a software update yesterday now my battery indicator is white in stead of green , Yes it is.
jqa, 17 May 2014ive heard one issue in galaxy note3 regarding sim lock and region lock.. like here in the midd... moreVery true! I have done that and it works!
My N9005 can now be use anywhere in the whole world.
Anonymous, 17 May 2014very expensiveLOL! M8 and iPhone 5s are more expensive.
[deleted post]You keep posting comments that don't make sense, it gets on being erased. Besides, you don't have a Z2. You can quote only the Z2's specs and nothing else.
The Note 3 has more features, has twice more the internal memory storage, runs smoothly, better screen with Super AMOLED, has an active digitizer pen, does not overheat with the 4k video recording like the Z2, and much much more versatile with a useful universal infrared remote, temperature sensor and a removable battery.
Galaxy note 3,htc one m8 or Sony z2 please suggest me I am really confused 😖.
just got a software update yesterday now my battery indicator is white in stead of green ,
ive heard one issue in galaxy note3 regarding sim lock and region lock.. like here in the middle east saudi arabia the devices has sticker that mentioned on that sticker which country you can only used the smartphone (galaxy note3) but according to the sales man of the store.. the smartphone will work also outside the middle east or any country you want to go..salesman says that you have to insert first the local sim of country from where you buy the smartphone,used it for calling for about 5mins then after that the smartphone will anywhere in the world..in short it will become openline.. Pls guys can you answer if that is true or not? thanks..