hi.i want to buy a note3 n9005 but We got toooo many different versions for GN3.example:
SM-N9002 Dual Sim variant for Chinese Market
SM-N9005 LTE variant
SM-N900K for KT Telecom South Korea
, who can help to get it clear for me.sw-n9005 version is orginal?what is that?
abhishekfimt, 17 Feb 2014if i factory unlock it in india then it will work or not.some websites are offering this servi... moreWarranty will be void if factory unlock.
This unit cost is not cheap.
Do it at your own risk.
[deleted post]You need to have data connection fot the remote control to work.
Click WatchOn app and follow the instructions.
if i factory unlock it in india then it will work or not.some websites are offering this service for 30-40$
Plz help I dnt know how to use my samsung galaxy note 3 like a remote control
abhishekfimt, 17 Feb 2014frnds plzzz tell me does note 3 bought from usa with at&t contract works in india.
if not... moreIt will not work in India or anywhere outside USA because it is locked with AT&T contract.
Next question please.
frnds plzzz tell me does note 3 bought from usa with at&t contract works in india.
if not then what are the problems.
mazyar, 17 Feb 2014Clean master to delete junk files & cache I did a test again after using clean master . the results are 35685 now :D ... im sure that should be fine .. right ?
Varun Bajaj, 17 Feb 2014hmm i guess around last week of Jan .. So what should i do to improve it ??Clean master to delete junk files & cache
mazyar, 17 Feb 2014It must be 35000 and higher .when did you buy your phone? hmm i guess around last week of Jan .. So what should i do to improve it ??
When you put your phone on power saving mode the antutu benchmark decrease.
Varun Bajaj, 17 Feb 2014i just checked mine now .. its 32828. Is that fine ?It must be 35000 and higher .when did you buy your phone?
I use a Regular Simple but reliable Metro 3322 phone for voice calls & sms; and use a Note-II as a tablet replacement.
I use a Note instead of tablet for 3 obvious reasons:
1. It is pocketable.
2. Has a user replaceable battery - which tablets don't have sadly.
3. Has a S-Pen with Wacom digitiser.
So I sincerely request to bring out the next note with at least the following additions:
1. Super AMOLED full HD 1920x1080p screen of 6.4"
I need it as a tablet replacement, for others 5.5" may be ideal.
2. Please retain the user replaceable battery and physical home button.
3. Innovate in the battery department or give at least a 5000 mAh Li-Po removable battery.
4. Use the large back cover to include a Solar Panel for charging, induction charging is just a luxury. Solar Charging makes sense.
5. At least a good CMOS 21 mpx camera with good Optical Image stabilisation and high ISO; with Full HD and 4K video recording @ 120 fps; and front 5 mpx Camera.
6. Four directional microphones like Lumia 1520, with good Noise Cancellation feature.
7. Pls give us back our FM radio, doesn't cost much.
8. Include NFC, Infrared.
9. Pls have a Uniform Flagship Snapdragon handset all over the globe, without any restraints like region lock. You may keep it for Carriers and contract based phones.
10. Pls don't give step-motherly treatment to India, give us 4G-LTE.
I would to bring to your notice - HP slate 7 which is a tablet with a removable back cover and user replaceable battery and front firing stereo speakers.
Samsung I stopped using Sony, HTC, Lumia and completely avoid Apple only because of the non-removable battery.
Please give User Replaceable Batteries in all Samsung models - be it Mobiles, Phablets or even Tablets.
mazyar, 17 Feb 2014Hey guys do your antutu benchmark score decrease? i just checked mine now .. its 32828. Is that fine ?
Varun Bajaj, 17 Feb 2014hey, how do u check the antutut benchmark of your phones? i would like to check it as well . t... moreJust go to Google play then download antutu benchmark .then test your device.
mazyar, 16 Feb 2014My device antutu benchmark two days ago was 35670 today is 26458 . Can anyone tell me why thi... morehey, how do u check the antutut benchmark of your phones? i would like to check it as well . thanks !