Varun Bajaj, 27 Jan 2014i dont really remember what settings and stuff i had chosen . but rigt now as i start WatchOn ... moreAlso the Watchon App works in the Indian version of note 3 right ? Cause i just checked on google Play, it says the app is installed but not compatible with my device . dont know what exactly is wrong? I really want to make use of this feature for some reason ..:/
swap12, 27 Jan 2014once you entered in watchon go to setting then add room. give it a name like test or room 1. ... morei dont really remember what settings and stuff i had chosen . but rigt now as i start WatchOn , its directly takes me to choose the Tv brand and sends codes . I have tried atleast 10 codes. None worked . Is there any way i can reset the settings for my Watchon or something . ??
Varun Bajaj, 27 Jan 2014Hey guys ,
I was trying to use the Samsung IR blaster via WatchOn.. i tried it on my Panasoni... moreonce you entered in watchon go to setting then add room.
give it a name like test or room 1. Then press next. then enter postal code or just 12345. then go to c band.
one it loaded the channel list you will see a remote sign on extreme right hand corner. just press on it and the continue. Then It will load all the TV brand select panasonic from itand thats it.
adamismail, 27 Jan 2014Just update to KITKAT. Not much different but RAM increase from 2.4 GB to 2.7GB. Thanks SamsungIts just the same
Hey guys ,
I was trying to use the Samsung IR blaster via WatchOn.. i tried it on my Panasonic Tv .. It didnt really work .. do i have to intall another app along with it ? how it does it actually work. ?
TheNeighbor, 27 Jan 2014Some of the things that your Note 3 is capable of doing as a true near-PC in your pocket: 1... moreCorrection, I meant to say 10,000mAh, and not only 1,000mAh battery from ZeroLemon.
Some of the things that your Note 3 is capable of doing as a true near-PC in your pocket:
1. Split screen multi-tasking. You can have many windows open - 2 main split screens, a video player floating, and S Windows floating if needed. If your unit is rooted, you can install WindowsManager to have more apps working.
2. Connect keyboard and mouse via the micro USB (with an OTG dongle) or bluetooth to enjoy some fast typing for your paper. The Polaris is a near Microsoft Office free from the Samsung apps store.
3. Connect to a TV using a an HDMI dongle (with the latest version) without the need to power the dongle. Full HD videos can be played on the tv, while you can still operate other apps on your Note 3.
4. You can connect a NTFS formatted 2.5" hard disk with a root and an app called Paragon to read or copy files. It should work even with the largest HDD of 2 TB. No need for a PC. The wifi HDD are still limited in capacities and are expensive.
5. Access your computer files with AirStream or remote it with TeamView over any where you are. You need to have your PC on. Ideal in situations like you are processing something like animation, or downloading a large file and would need to check the status.
6. Watch or listen to media from your PC or other Samsung devices using Samsung Link. Your two machines need to be both connected to a wifi network. Your Nearby Devices should be set on.
7. Infrared remote any device, especially with the SmartRemote app(paid).
8. Mirror your Note 3's screen directly onto a number of computers via browsers within a wifi netwrork using RemoDroid (free) app (root needed). This is great to flip slides and not be stationary while presenting. I use it to mind map ideas during class lectures.
9. Extend your battery with ZeroLemon's 1000mAh battery. For $60, you even get a 3-layered Otterbox like anti-shock casing. It's going to add a lot of thickness to the Note 3, but battery can last you 3 to 4 days of heavy use, or a week if you are a moderate user.
10. Photo edit up to 4096 by 4096 pixel dimension using the Adobe Photoshop Touch app and utilize better with the built-in active Wacom digitizer (S Pen). You can do completely new digital paintings with this app.
This is the power of a Galaxy Note 3. This is currently the most complete and powerful pocketable device. Some are bragging about 64 bit processing of a particular device, and yet it can't half do any of the above. Do you see why some are not so impressed with just a medium performing device with similar price range?
Abaddon-ISJ5, 27 Jan 2014battery life!Again, a charger would only consume the same cost as an LED light bulb. In Philippine pesos, that's not even cost you Php0.85/day if you plug for 24 hours. You only pay less than Php24 (US55 cents). And if you just plug in at 8 hours a day, then it'll cost you only Php8 (US 18cents) monthly for your phone charging. This is the reason why cafes are allowing you to plug in and stay longer. They want you coming back to buy stuff. It seems you're pretty confused with the idea of what electric savings is.
Those iOS7 "mutitasking" functions have been enjoyed by Android users for years - social and news apps constantly updating feeds; apps updating automatically; files and photos syncing. I guess that's a big deal for iOS users deprived of this for years. I'm talking about a number of users apps running simultaneously that you can switch from one to the other. Multi-windows tasking with split screens. We don't have the problem worrying about battery life while we use high ended devices like Note 3 with plenty of RAM and battery to spare.
Last week, I downloaded 8GB of torrents on my 4GLTE service directly saving onto the Note 3's main memory in one afternoon. While that was ongoing, it was hotspot thethering my laptop. My Note 3 had 27% battery left, from that 4+ hours session and I was not plugged to any power source. A Note 3 is this reliable, and I normally can get to above 6.5 to 7 hours of actual screen time before it starts warning me that I need charging.
Apple is finally getting it with the upcoming bigger screened and probably more space for a bigger battery for longer usage time. With the current iPhone models, you got yourself defending Apple's limitations of battery usage. Notice that Steve Jobs never made any official LTE adoption announcements. The total less than 1500mAh battery capacity is not sufficient. There is no excuse for this.
TheNeighbor, 27 Jan 2014Power usage with an iPhone. Wow.
It doesn't even support true multi-tasking.my comment was deleted
here instead. I will give you a link about iOS7 multitasking.
Apple care more on battery life to decreased electric bills and help reducing mother earth's radiation that couse a global warning.
TheNeighbor, 27 Jan 2014Power usage with an iPhone. Wow. It doesn't even support true multi-tasking.battery life!
Just update to KITKAT. Not much different but RAM increase from 2.4 GB to 2.7GB.
Abaddon-ISJ5, 27 Jan 2014nope! I'm just a power user who love to comment something truthfully and unbiased! yeah again ... morePower usage with an iPhone. Wow.
It doesn't even support true multi-tasking.
TheNeighbor, 27 Jan 2014Are you working for Apple? You seem to take ANY comment against Apple as a personal attack.nope! I'm just a power user who love to comment something truthfully and unbiased! yeah again "unbiased"! from my heart :p
Abaddon-ISJ5, 27 Jan 2014You seem to take ANY comments against the note3 and Samsung as a personal attack upon yourself... moreAre you working for Apple?
You seem to take ANY comment against Apple as a personal attack.
Abaddon-ISJ5, 27 Jan 2014and now you are trying here to kill the freedom to speech? you want him to shut-up just becaus... moreHave you been reading his posts? He's been saying he'll be posting stuff. So far, nothing. And nothing he's been posting is his own genuine review of a real Note 3. He would just be copy-pasting reviews and procedures without crediting his source.
Do you have a Note 3? Can you share you experience with the device? Have you ever spend more than a day with a Note 3 specifically?
TheNeighbor, 26 Jan 2014Weren't you the one complaining how gimmicky Samsung was last December 27? And now you appreci... moreYou seem to take ANY comments against the note3 and Samsung as a personal attack upon yourself. dude are you working with Samsung?
TheNeighbor, 26 Jan 2014Show us or shut up. You have not shown one of the many things you have been bragging about doi... moreand now you are trying here to kill the freedom to speech? you want him to shut-up just because he is giving a personal opinion about his note 3? how dare you to do that!
Jack Tig, 26 Jan 2014It worked for me also. Very cool. Weren't you the one complaining how gimmicky Samsung was last December 27? And now you appreciate the remote control feature? You said:
"That's typical samsung for you. They have so many gimmicks on their device they even forget what they put in it. So when you ask them fir help they don't know what you are talking about because they forgot what they put in the phone."
[deleted post]Show us or shut up. You have not shown one of the many things you have been bragging about doing stuff with your supposed Note 3.