LOKENDRA , 08 Jan 2014I am not playing some video files in galaxy not 3 just like galaxy s4 please help me install MX Player and you can open any type of video files
Did Samsung release Dual Sim Card model?I could not find it any where.
sam, 08 Jan 2014Hey guys I'm confused.. I know the note 3 is good but which is better? The note 3 or the nexus... moredefinitely Note 3 is better.
I am not playing some video files in galaxy not 3 just like galaxy s4 please help me
juxtapose, 08 Jan 2014The note 3 camera sound can't be silence. Too bad you can't get a snapshot without being caugh... moreThere is a mode called Vibrate mode, try it if you had a Note 3 in your hand. Don't go on making bad comments without exploring options.
Hey guys I'm confused.. I know the note 3 is good but which is better? The note 3 or the nexus 5? Cz I wanna buy a new phone soon and I wld be glad if u can help me.. Thnk u guys :D
Awesome phone.. ofcuz, one of best phone in the market today.. superb btry life.. too good camera.. keep it up.. samsung.. waiting for 4.4 kitkat :)
Looking for a Samsung Galaxy device very similar to Galaxy J (build quality)in India but not 3GB as 2GB RAM is enough.
*4.6 / 4.7 inch just like HTC ONE perfect in hands
*720X1280 or 1080X1920 pixels
*16GB Internal and 2GB RAM with external (64GB) SD card slot
*13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels
and the rest specs remains the same as Galaxy J or S4
I hope Samsung considers.
TigerTabish, 07 Jan 2014Hey Guys Anyone Can Tell Me When Note 3 Get a Android 4.4 Kitkatfeb 2014 ending
Everything has been great with this phone except for the mediocre camera.
Guy stop speculating I have been using mobile phones since 1998 and the fact is note is the best in any how. I have been using it since the second week after their launch.....its just simply the best .......It has never given me any problem and with the fact that am living in a tropical Country Kenya.
I use a regular feature phone for Voice Calls and SMS, and want a Note as Tablet replacement to be used for Internet, Movie Viewing and GPS, which would be still pocketable.
Hence I would like to have a New Galaxy Note with the following additions / improvements :
1) Full HD Screen of size 6.3" or 6.4" like the Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
(For those who want smaller ones - 5.5" may be given as an option, but I need a 6.3" screen.)
2) Most important and essential - a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery, pls keep it user replaceable as per your tradition. Doesn't matter if the thickness increases a bit.
3) Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or above with LTE, NFC & Infra-red.
4) RAM of 4 GB or more with 64 bit.
5) Internal Memory of 128 Gb.
6) Back CMOS camera of 18 or 21 Mpx with Continuous Autofocus Full-HD Video Recording @ 120 fps, Dual LED Flash, and 5 Mpx Front Camera.
7) For Heaven's sake give a FM Radio, it doesn't cost much.
8) The Back Cover will be quite large, so include a Solar Panel on it for Solar Charging.
9) Include 4 Directional Microphones like Nokia Lumia 1520, with Active Noise Cancellation.
10)Instead of the Faux Metal Chrome lining, give a Real Steel Metalic Rim all around.
11) Please do not give different regional models and Region Locks. Instead give a Universal Flagship model with Snapdragon & LTE.
Dear Samsung, please give us a New Note with the above additions. Price does not matter.
Thanks in advance.
My NOTE 3 is freaking awesome with my NEO HYBRID SPIGEN CASE. I'm loving my note! It's a monster! yeah! :)
I have given my iPhone 5s to my wife and ordered Note 3. iPhone battery is terrible except for the camera which is exceptional. The closed iTunes environment is also a bit of a drag. I have used Lumia and iPhone and now looking forward to my first Android phone.