sam, 08 Jan 2014Hey guys I'm confused.. I know the note 3 is good but which is better? The note 3 or the nexus... moredefinitely Note 3 is better.
I am not playing some video files in galaxy not 3 just like galaxy s4 please help me
juxtapose, 08 Jan 2014The note 3 camera sound can't be silence. Too bad you can't get a snapshot without being caugh... moreThere is a mode called Vibrate mode, try it if you had a Note 3 in your hand. Don't go on making bad comments without exploring options.
Hey guys I'm confused.. I know the note 3 is good but which is better? The note 3 or the nexus 5? Cz I wanna buy a new phone soon and I wld be glad if u can help me.. Thnk u guys :D
Awesome phone.. ofcuz, one of best phone in the market today.. superb btry life.. too good camera.. keep it up.. samsung.. waiting for 4.4 kitkat :)
Looking for a Samsung Galaxy device very similar to Galaxy J (build quality)in India but not 3GB as 2GB RAM is enough.
*4.6 / 4.7 inch just like HTC ONE perfect in hands
*720X1280 or 1080X1920 pixels
*16GB Internal and 2GB RAM with external (64GB) SD card slot
*13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels
and the rest specs remains the same as Galaxy J or S4
I hope Samsung considers.
AnonD-73154, 07 Jan 2014Hey Guys Anyone Can Tell Me When Note 3 Get a Android 4.4 Kitkatfeb 2014 ending
Everything has been great with this phone except for the mediocre camera.
Guy stop speculating I have been using mobile phones since 1998 and the fact is note is the best in any how. I have been using it since the second week after their launch.....its just simply the best .......It has never given me any problem and with the fact that am living in a tropical Country Kenya.
I use a regular feature phone for Voice Calls and SMS, and want a Note as Tablet replacement to be used for Internet, Movie Viewing and GPS, which would be still pocketable.
Hence I would like to have a New Galaxy Note with the following additions / improvements :
1) Full HD Screen of size 6.3" or 6.4" like the Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
(For those who want smaller ones - 5.5" may be given as an option, but I need a 6.3" screen.)
2) Most important and essential - a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery, pls keep it user replaceable as per your tradition. Doesn't matter if the thickness increases a bit.
3) Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or above with LTE, NFC & Infra-red.
4) RAM of 4 GB or more with 64 bit.
5) Internal Memory of 128 Gb.
6) Back CMOS camera of 18 or 21 Mpx with Continuous Autofocus Full-HD Video Recording @ 120 fps, Dual LED Flash, and 5 Mpx Front Camera.
7) For Heaven's sake give a FM Radio, it doesn't cost much.
8) The Back Cover will be quite large, so include a Solar Panel on it for Solar Charging.
9) Include 4 Directional Microphones like Nokia Lumia 1520, with Active Noise Cancellation.
10)Instead of the Faux Metal Chrome lining, give a Real Steel Metalic Rim all around.
11) Please do not give different regional models and Region Locks. Instead give a Universal Flagship model with Snapdragon & LTE.
Dear Samsung, please give us a New Note with the above additions. Price does not matter.
Thanks in advance.
My NOTE 3 is freaking awesome with my NEO HYBRID SPIGEN CASE. I'm loving my note! It's a monster! yeah! :)
I have given my iPhone 5s to my wife and ordered Note 3. iPhone battery is terrible except for the camera which is exceptional. The closed iTunes environment is also a bit of a drag. I have used Lumia and iPhone and now looking forward to my first Android phone.
The note 3 camera sound can't be silence. Too bad you can't get a snapshot without being caught. Failed for Samsung!
Sehaan anx, 08 Jan 2014I have s4 and I download free games that support ads, now my phone so slow frezz and every 2 3... moreThose pop up ads come with an app.
You need to uninstall this app specifically.