ANTHONY, 14 Oct 2013yes it is very cool phone but i dont like it , i like sony ultra m waiting to hold this note on my hand buddy
james , 14 Oct 2013hey andy anita nisha anil plz have a look on this note
its a very cool phoneyes it is very cool phone but i dont like it , i like sony ultra
hey andy anita nisha anil plz have a look on this note
its a very cool phone
AnonD-77443, 13 Oct 2013I am using the temp sensor right now on my N9005. You just need to install an app that uses it... morehai this is new gadget and new features pls fill full battery. and remove the battery devide both part parts few minutes then insert battery use mobile
You dont have faced to temparature,
AnonD-77443, 14 Oct 2013The biggest failings of the Z1 are:
- bulky body thats not much smaller than the N3 but onl... moreDont you know the difference between replacable and removable mr. Paid samsung troll!
And btw 16GB is enough for apps and for media files SD card would do the work (and having a SD card is cheaper than increasing the internal memory)! And app to sd is restricted by jelly bean OS itself!
The endurance rating of 54hour is actually good never the less..!
Ayush, 14 Oct 2013Xperia Z1 is best than note 3./...............The biggest failings of the Z1 are:
- bulky body thats not much smaller than the N3 but only fits a 5" screen
- Typically average sony battery life (53 hours against the note 3s 75)
- No replaceable battery
- Max 16GB internal storage
- No move app to SD
- oh and... the Z1 died on drop test!!!
Ayush, 14 Oct 2013Xperia Z1 is best than note 3./...............Unfortunately so as samsung just handed over it to them.
All they need to correct it is
Ip 58 certificate
Snapdragon in india
AnonD-195947, 14 Oct 2013Hey guys just bought note 3 snapdragon model but when using da camera for the first day the ph... more+1 same experience, photos aren't as expected. Really need solution or camera update by Samsung. Photos look perfect on phone but when I see on pc they just kinda blurred.
K, 14 Oct 2013OMG!really, have you seen a laptop?For most things I would rather my note 3 than laptop because:
- Its batteries will literally go all day and i dont have to worry about mains power or bulky batteries.
- Its always in my pocket
- Its small enough to be discreet but big enough to still enjoy web browsing, videos, pictures etc.
- It is always connected to the web.
That said, a laptop is better for CAD work, writing reports etc but a desktop is even better again. Personally I spend 80% of my time on a desktop, 19% on my Note 3 and 1% or less on my laptop.
Prosun, 13 Oct 2013Which one is better n9000 or n9005? And why? Plz help me Plz go for G PRO. it will good option.
super, 13 Oct 2013it is better than laptopOMG!really, have you seen a laptop?