Anonymous, 06 Oct 2013If I had a mobile with mini SIM and another mobile with Micro SIM ...and I wanna switch this S... moreThere is adapter to solve this problem. You can put your cut micro sim card on it, so it can be used even in cel that require mini sim card as well.
planing to buy ths p, 05 Oct 2013Hi raj.....r u having problem in playing avi format video in note 3......my frnd bought ths ph... moreI'm facing the same prob....my s4 can run every video format but note 3 can't ...why?
k, 05 Oct 2013Get Micromax Canvas 2 its dual sim at 1/5 th the cost.Buy canvas 2 plus a110q , 5 inch 1.2 ghrtz mtk 6589 1 gb ram usb on the go , wifi hotspot bluetooth v4.0 with a2dp 4 gb int 32 gb expd , its good buy
eem, 05 Oct 2013I bought s4 three months ago It has heating problem Then I bought note3 five days ago.It als... moreEem i want to know ,,, how u buy costly mobile ??? And how u sell ur costly mobile ???? U r rich man ??? U sell ur three month old s4 and u buy new note 3 ,,, u must be rich or u r wise person who know how to sell mobile ,,, if i have three month old s4 ,,, firstly i can't sell because i must lose minimum 25% value of s4 ,,, its hard to me ,,,, can u tell me ur buy n sell cost of s4 ,,, i want to knw ur wise person or u have lots money
How is octa core version performing? Has it serious heating issues? Plz help. I m gonna buy it. thanks in advance friends...
Buggy, 06 Oct 2013there are so many Samsung pages in fb. Which page did you post. share the link.https://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileIndia
Buggy, 06 Oct 2013there are so many Samsung pages in fb. Which page did you post. share the link.The comment is by Siddharth Yadav.. They have moved it to Recent Posts by Others on Samsung Mobile India
sidmaverick, 06 Oct 2013Below is what i just posted on Samsung India's wall on FB.. I request the help of fellow India... morethere are so many Samsung pages in fb. Which page did you post. share the link.
[deleted post]I would also like to have a snapdragon version, Unfortunately we don't get it here in MY country (India). I will wait for it. Don't know Samsung will release here or not :( .
Buggy, 06 Oct 2013its an octa version or a snapdragon one ? CheersThe snapdragon versions
Below is what i just posted on Samsung India's wall on FB.. I request the help of fellow Indians by adding in your comments to my message. Though insignificant it would be but it can be a start towards realization at least........
I am a note 2 owner and really was looking forward to upgrade to note 3, but i am hugely disappointed by Samsung's decision to not launch the N9005 & N9002 model in India.. This is pretty disgusting even when you know the fact that you get most of the revenue from India. I am paying a huge cost ~ 50k and can I have one reason as to why don't I deserve the best? Or is it that you think that we Indians are stupid people who just don't know anything about performance specs and will blindly throw away 50K just for a status crap??? Wake up samsung it's high time & stop taking us for granted.
no radio, 3gb ram only, one sim only, 386 density only, no multi window, 13mp/2mp cam, not enough
And sorry for grammar mistakes my auto correct is on. In the s pen section: I meant to say I was a noob so just keep in mind of others areas.
I've had a chance to play with the snapdragon note 3 at best buy yesterday and this is my experience.
1. Very fast phone. Indeed. No question asked loaded very quickly and ran games smoothly with no lag wat so ever without heating up or lag AT ALL IN THE PHONE.
2. The best color is the black version. The white version next to it actually felt like slppery plastic while the black version felt more soft and textured and more comfortable.
3. Screen. Beautiful. No questions asked just a beautiful screen. Nice, large and crisp. But Smiled still has nothing on IPS displays like on the G2. Messed with the G2 as well good Lord my eyes were blessed.
4. Size. My hands are average for 17 year old that's 5'10 and I handled it pretty good. I used it so long when I pulled out my lg spectrum I could barely see the screen and it felt weird. But its still you can easily get used to it due to its slim dimensions.
5. Camera: great. Just like s4 with 4k. Nice crisp both video and pictures. 4k I could look at the difference and it looked Better. I know you need 4k to recognized the true power of 4k but I saw the difference. All in all great camera but its still behind the G2.
6. S pen. I was noon so let's leave at that but it functioned well.
7. Speaker. Eh hit and miss. In the experience shop there quite a few people and then you have the music playing in the store and the people in the rest of the parts of the store. I could hear it but it was tinny. And you could tell. I tried the note 2s and it had more bass and louder IMO. But that can be fixed with the apps I have my phone because mine was some boo boo. Now its nice and loud.
8. Conclusion. All in all. The note 3 is a great device. With such a short period of time using I fell in love but also the g2. So I'm on the ropes of which one to get. The note with all round greatness or g2 with best screen great battery life and amazing camera. Idk. But you can never go wrong with both. And to all the haters out there that bash these phones. You either can't afford, never tried, or have a iPhone or you just love to hate. Because these phone are the real deal. To me 10/10 for both.
If I had a mobile with mini SIM and another mobile with Micro SIM ...and I wanna switch this SIM with both phones !!!!!?
Is there any solution ??
Tarektmh, 06 Oct 2013Is there an FM Radio in the LTE Model SM-N9005 ?!No fm radio in both models n9000 & n9005.