Samsung Galaxy note 3 is look like korean mobile. design is not attractive manner.Note 3 is not value of money.otherwise features are very awesome. apps are very good and Excellent creativity.
does it have notification sensor. the little light that blinks different colors
AnonD-188540, 20 Sep 2013Thank you for the help (I mean it).
From what you said in summary I see more advantage of t... moreGo and use both of them in a store. If you are comfortable with the size of the Note2/3 i would certainly go for it.
After using the note 2 for a day or 2 it really feels just like a normal phone (most phones are 4.8-5.2" nowadays anyway).
If you cant afford/justify the note 3 then the note 2 is still an awesome device.
Anonymous, 20 Sep 2013Devices with 4 inch screen are ideal to have, if you want larger then go with ipad.yes they are a little inconvinient but the fashion these days are for 5 inch screen.
phoneaddict, 19 Sep 2013To all tech guys, I have 5 Samsung phablets. There are lots of preloaded programs which I don... moreYaa...Every manufactures pre loading thee kind of rubbish apps..Mostly r unusual & UN useful...Its slow down our phones .. The only way flashing (rooting) it...but it will lost the warranty..But we can partually disable it...install apps 2 SD open unwanted app & there is an option ..Disable ..i
AnonD-77443, 20 Sep 2013jfgler,
I have owned both Notes and 2 iphones.
Advantages of the Note are:
- No Itunes... moreThank you for the help (I mean it).
From what you said in summary I see more advantage of the Note 3 than IP 5s.
- On the 5S you said it hold value better but I think I don't really care about value, it's a phone it will getting cheaper all the time. If I care about value I'll buy stocks/shares/mutual funds/property to add to my portfolio not a phone LOL...
- the other three are less important to me..
So, I guess note 3 is also better for productivity, just saw the note 3 demo on youtube few minutes ago.
chetan, 19 Sep 2013Samsung is making fool of indians.they are not providing snapdragon 800 processor in india.can... moreyou can buy online from authorize dealer at ebay. then claim any outlet in india if got problem
I have owned both Notes and 2 iphones.
Advantages of the Note are:
- No Itunes (it is so painful its not funny)
- Proper file explorer
- Decent sized screen (4" is a joke)
- Replacable battery and micro sd card
- USB OTG (plug usb sticks or cards in with an adapter)
- No restrictions on apps (i.e. i can download movie and music torrents straight to my phone)
- Unlimited customisation options (icons, launchers, keyboards etc)
- Widgets (some are really handy)
- FM radio on Note 2, not sure about Note 3 but there are apps to get FM radio OTA (not streamed via data).
- Better lock screen and toggles
- Camera features & controls are a lot better (more than you will find on high end point & shoots)
- The S-pen. On the note 3 it looks a lot more usable
- Better screen and specs
- Better battery life when in use.
- Android has a lot more controls and options in relation to every feature. For a power user this is great but it does take longer to learn.
Advantages of the iphone are:
- Holds value better
- Its really well tied into ipad, mac and iOS if you have them
- Smaller device for one hand (the note is still fine in normal pockets)
- Some apps are a little more refined but this problem is basically gone now android has 80% of the market.
I haven't mentioned build quality or appearance. Personally i prefer the new note 3 and the build quality of the Note 2 is great despite the haters but i would probably say the iphone build is better.
Hope this helps.
what the fuq this one is this time also they dont releasing LTE version in india and with a price 50000apx
so why go for this go for sony z1 which contains 20.7mp camera dustproof waterproof 4.2 ghz processor
Considering buying new phone... Note 3 or iphone 5S so the question is what does iphone 5s can do but note 3 can not do? (or in reversed).
Someone please enlighten me..
jawad younas, 19 Sep 2013Samsung should make its own software for upcoming galaxies ... just like iphone ... then these... moresorry you are wrong, samsung already failed with BADA os, why? its closed system and it will take years until you have all your apps.
BADA os sold 2% of mobiles from samsung.
i think samsung and other companies should put more effort by IMPROVING the core of android and not waste money on developing stupid OS's no one will use.
look at windows mobile, crap os. you have Firefox project, ubunto mobile and a few more failures.
samsung will try again with intel developing TIZEN os
The best part of the package is the box. And what's with the pseudo stitching on the rear cover. Ugh !
Guys please dont buy samsung note 3. 'Coz once you buy it you will not receive any major android update. Instead samsung will make you wait. Till next note launches and the note 4 craze goes down. You will be treated the same way note 2 users were treated. Every note 2 user is frustrated with every phone getting updates. And note 2 still struck at 4.1.2 at which it was released. Didnt receive 4.2 neither 4.3. Wont recieve till note 3 craze calms down. But not note 2. You can buy google nexus instead as google guarantees its updates.
Devices with 4 inch screen are ideal to have, if you want larger then go with ipad.
The GALAXY NOTE 3 SCREEN PROTECTION IS GORILLA GLASS 3. I've read it on some blogs and news here in the web. It is included on the list of devices that uses GORILLA GLASS on "Wikipedia: List of Devices with GORILLA GLASS." I just want to encourage those who have been dismayed, including myself, because of the reason that GSMArena did not indicate and update the Galaxy Note 3's Specifications particularly on the Screen Protection Section. It would be very disappointing if this device doesn't use GORILLA GLASS but IT DOES. This is the best device ever that have been produced so far by technology based on innovation, power, flexibility and capability and artistry as well on its S-PEN. I believe that each device has its weakness and strength as we compare them with the other yet in over all the GALAXY NOTE 3 is SUPERB. I admit that the design may not be that good compared to others but still nice. The Galaxy Note series impressed me since my Note 1 and 2. With no doubt now, it's time to level up, it's worth the financial cost we may spend on Note3 and be at the high end of all high ends. Next year's would be another. The QUESTION now is that WHY GSMARENA DID NOT INDICATE THE TYPE OF SCREEN PROTECTION THE GALAXY NOTE 3 HAS ON ITS SPECIFICATION? WHY? ...Time to think and ponder.