Samsung won't update the Note 4 to Android N. Marshmallow is as much as we'll get on that one.
AnonD-448522, 12 Jul 2016Thanks 4 ur suggestions,may I know ur opinion about the followings... 1. Is Oneplus3 Camera g... moreBased on my 1 yr exp on my Note4, this phone has a superb camera compared to any other phones. This site proves it since Note4 was recognized as the 3rd's best camera from all the phones available on the market(announced just a few months ago). No comment for video/display output cause most phones has good displays. Lastly, pertaining to application usage, it does not log! Yes! You just read what I just write! lol. I have used Asphalt 8 and it works fluidly!
note 4 is the best and awesome phone.
if u compare note 4 with note 5, note 4 is more better than note 5
Thanks 4 ur suggestions,may I know ur opinion about the followings...
1. Is Oneplus3 Camera gr8 than note4 in real life.
2. Is oneplus3 display gr8 like note4 just for viewing videos & games (not for VR)
3. Can i use Facebook+WhatsApp+asphalt8+browsing at a time without lagging in note4..
Kur, 11 Jul 2016Will the phone be a problem if it has not been updated to marshmallow?No
AnonD-557592, 11 Jul 2016Comparing the Note 4 and the OnePlus 3:
Note 4 Pros:
- it has a QHD PenTile Diamond Matrix d... moreI agree that the processor is definitely way faster + RAM is also double. How about the screen + Software + S Pen? Also update cycles for OP3 are bad. Note 4 has a vibrant community and using some ROMs I saw you can get S7 Edge like features as well.
OP3 has its own screen issues. What do you say?
Is Oneplus 3 camera greater than note4 in real life. ..? , then I will buy oneplus 3 for sure...
AnonD-448522, 11 Jul 2016Is it worth buying note4 now?..I am confused between note4 and Oneplus3...pls suggest ...Not worth buying now knowing that the Note 7 is around the corner
My smasung note 4 (SMG-SM-N910C) is updated 6.0.1.
Bt smtimes gmail n other social apps data is not sync..
Wt is that error.
Comparing the Note 4 and the OnePlus 3:
Note 4 Pros:
- it has a QHD PenTile Diamond Matrix display,
- it has an IR blaster (so you can use it as a remote control replacement),
- it has replaceable battery, so if size doesn't matter, you can even use a 6000+ mAh battery,
- it has a microSD card slot, so you can extend your storage by 128+ GB,
- the Fast Charging feature is kinda nice (but not as nice as Dash Charge)
OnePlus 3 Pros:
- it has a loooot faster SOC than the Note 4, making it almost 3x as fast,
- it has 6 GB of RAM, instead of Note 4's 3 GB,
- it has Dash Charge with 60+% in 30 mins,
- it has 64 GB built-in storage,
- it has a better camera (Sony IMX298 vs. Note 4's Sony IMX240).
I have a Note 4, but because of the lack of IR blaster, and the non-replaceable battery, I think I'll skip OP3 - Note 4 is pretty fast and reliable for me. BUT I would buy OP3, if I wouldn't already have the Note 4. :))
Is it worth buying note4 now?..I am confused between note4 and Oneplus3...pls suggest ...
Alan G, 09 Jul 2016Can anyone please Tell me if this is a DUAL SIM Phone or Single SIM ? Will it work in the USA ... moreHi, just go through below links, it is available in both models, Single Sim and dual Sim also. but I think Dual Sim may not work in USA, but Single Sim works in USA.
Hope it helps,
I bought note 4 5 days ago and I upgrade it to marshmallow but my device heats up when I download something by wifi and sometimes it heats up while battery charging, and the battery drains fast (4:19 hours screen on -playing 1:30 of the 4:19 only ) and the battery become 10% and it was 100%
should I return it back to the seller :/ ??
help me please I am too sad because of that :(