I love my NOTE 4. I am running Dr. Ketan's Custom ROM Note 5 ported to my NOTE 4 and now it runs exactly as the NOTE 5 with theme store and all the goodies and its FREE. Just go to XDA forums and search for Dr. Ketan's NOTE 5 ported to NOTE 4.
After marshmallow update phone feels better in every way. It's smooth , has better looking icons , better battery life , new S pen functions , and yeah! no third party apk needed for off screen memo. Note 4 camera does not have features like the note 5 but if you know what you're doing then it shoots some pretty impressive pics , i downloaded the "open camera" app & thats the next best thing to manual camera functions. There is no Theme support , but i don't mind as its only gonna slow your phone down and i like the touchwiz interface better than any launcher. For Folks out there who wants to try out different themes , you'll always have a number of launchers in play store. Now from gaming point of view, Note 4 is powerhouse , I have played a mumber of heavy graphical games and it has stood up almost everytime 🤓. For those confused weather to go for Note 4 , here in my City i came to know that the model is closed . But i saw it available in online . Now it's not my concern. But if you want a Note 4 then go for it blindly , as the price has dropped. For me i like the looks of Note 4 , it's heavy built and looks bold unlike the new glass back. but it's my point of view . I would like if developers added the camera manual function to Note 4 in the next update & thank you Samsung for regular updates for Note 4
nicolebi, 30 May 2016planning to buy samsung phone, but really confuse between note 3 and note 4. any suggestions p... moreIf you have the money for the Note 4 than go for that. Having had the Note 2, 3 and 4 I feel that there isn't much between the N2 and N3, but the leap between N3 and N4 is enormous (not just on paper).
i bought note 4 since a year, now something goes wrong with the software also need now it needs a new battery.
planning to buy samsung phone, but really confuse between note 3 and note 4. any suggestions pls? thank you
Is Android M good for Note 4?
I'm still waiting for M to come out here in the Philippines.
Mine is locked with Smart and I don't know when it will arrive.
Note4 n910L Is the very fast note unit in all the note4 no hanging or problems at all . Even if you update it in marsmallow because note4 originally made in korea...
kool jay, 29 May 2016i heard that the note 4 EXYNOS version has overheat issue and lag a lot in gaming...is that true ??No! not Really. It just warm quite a bit. But it will become worst(about twice its warm temp.) if upgraded to lollipop (exynos n910c). e.g. games are psp gaming(God of war, tekken 6, etc.), Clash Royale, COC, NBA2016, Asphalt8, etc.
S SUDHAKAR, 29 May 2016Hey. I have said USB powered hard disks will not work when connected via USB hub.Then why it works fine for me? Aside from the HDD connected to a USB HUB(4ports 2.0), I have also connected a gamepad and an extra flashdrive(pspGames). Evrything works perfectly fine. Maybe your HDD needs more power that's why it is not detected by your phone(I experienced that before). Either try using another enclosure or use a usb chord that has two male usb ports to double its power source.
Dear friends, a little bit of research for those who want to buy phones. I discovered that every single android phone is prone to heating and battery life problems, there is no perfect phone. This is what the manufacturers have plagued us with. Also consider the following:
1. APPLE iPhone and ipads have the fastest software on a smartphone, period. However they are quite pricey, and do not use android.
2. NOKIA lumia phones have the best camera on a smartphone, period. However the software on their phones are windows mobile, not android.
2. HTC ONE series have the best lcd display on a phone, period. They offer the best android phone experience.
3. SAMSUNG Galaxy phones have the best amoled display on a phone. But this screen could break easily. Samsung Galaxy Note series are good. It's just a bit lower than the htc one series due to touchwiz interface.
4. XIAOMI phones offer the best phone experience on a budget. Period. If you are on a budget, with not much cash to spend on a phone, get the Xiaomi .
5. SONY Xperia phones have average screen displays. Not bad phones, but too pricey for average experience on offer. Look elsewhere.
6. LG phones have seemingly great specs on paper, but have bad construction and quality of materials. Avoid like the plague.
7. MOTOROLA phones ensure you would be the first to get latest version of android. However be warned that build quality is on par with LG phones. Stay away, the risks outweigh the gains.
By the way this is sent from my Sony xperia z1 compact phone of about 2 years.
This is still one of the best phones you . I have got two of them. I prefer this one instead of the note 5 because it is a flagship that allows you to replace the battery . I always carry with me an extra battery. In my opinion it will still be a great phone even two years from now with good specs. Best wishes!
S . SUDHAKAR, 28 May 2016Ok. How to measure heartbeat?. Is there any built in app?.Check S Health.
Hi guys can someone suggest me good earphone for note 4... range between 2k to 3k
I upgraded note 4 to new software Marshmallow. I am experiencing following two problems : 1.Option of App selection is not available which was useful feature. 2. Phone is heating more. Any solution?
Hey. I have said USB powered hard disks will not work when connected via USB hub.
i heard that the note 4 EXYNOS version has overheat issue and lag a lot in gaming...is that true ??