does anybody do
wnload the 380mb may securitypatch update is there any problem after update what is the build number after update i am a note 4 inu user
Konshon, 05 May 2016Does the note 4 have an s pen already or it's an additional accessory to be bought?it includes s pen, not sold separately
Konshon, 05 May 2016Does the note 4 have an s pen already or it's an additional accessory to be bought?Its in the package
Does the note 4 have an s pen already or it's an additional accessory to be bought?
After update to mm 6.0.1 the phone heats up while charging or talking. It was normal on the day of update though . The battery too seems to have gone worse. Is there any other user with the same problem? is there any solution ?
manoj , 29 Apr 2016can anyone tell me the plus and negative points after upgrade to marshmallow in India? what ch... morei am from Andhra Pradesh, India. recently i got MM update to my note 4. I was confused & afraid about the performance, battery life after update. my experience after updating to marshmallow.
1. Before updating i got 1.4 GB free ram , after updating i am getting almost 1.6 GB free RAM with great performance. especially in gaming, i got minor lags, hanging issues in lollipop. but now the gaming performance extraordinary. not even single lag. awesome very fast. even no lagging in UI
2. Display Quality & Audio Quality via Earphones was Good in lollipop. but after updating to MM, I found minor improvements in both Audio & Video Quality. In audio, i found some 5.1 effects. in video, i felt some more accurate colour Quality. actually i love watching movies in mobile. so i just find the difference
3. After updating to MM, touchwiz changed, some settings like view as grid, UI, some minor interface changed. really good to see
4. Network speed increased. i am using vodafone 2G . before updating i suffered with lack of network & browsing . after updating , it s superb. almost 30% speed increased
5. RAM Managemnet improved a lot....
1. The main con was Battery Life. i got minimum 3hrs 30mins of screen on time in Lollipop. but now it s poor, i am getting 2hrs 30mins of SOT. battery life was not good at all
2. Fingerprint scanner issue. if u reboot your mobile, its not recognizing fingerprint that correctly. just asking password. after usage ,that no issues found with FPS
3. Sometimes automatically rebooting mobile. dont know the reason
4. i am a gamer. i tested with playing heavy games like wwe immortals, mortal kombat. i played almost played 1hr the battery down to 46% from 100%.
just check this pros & cons , then decide
all the best
Anonymous, 04 May 2016guys , what is the differences between exynos n snapdragon chipset? which one is better? Snapdragon is better for gaming, Exynos is better with battery endurance and it is 64 bit so it should handle Android 6+ better than Snapdragon. But these are all very small differences, witnin less than 5%... If you can choose, Exynos would always be my advice...
Hi friends I have Samsung Galaxy note 4 Sm-N910g and after the marshmallow update notification toggle icons are missing (like mobile data icon, hotspot and all).Did anyone faced same problem.
manoj, 26 Apr 2016MARSHMALLOW - IS IT WORTH INSTALLING?
Dear friends, Is MM worth installing on Note 4? I have ... moreYou will still feel 5.0.1 after MM update. very few changes & improvements in MM.
Check the size of MM update via Wifi bcz via Samsung smart manager gives 2014 MB whereas via Wifi or mobile data it won't leads to some sort of issues
Kelzzz, 03 May 2016Note 4A8 is incomparable to note 4...note 4 is unanimous brother when you compare with a8
walternate, 04 May 2016 which one is better note 4 or note 5???If you dont have any, without the shadow of doubt , go for 5, but if you hav note 4 already , theres no reason to go for 5
Thats my opinion.
walternate, 04 May 2016 which one is better note 4 or note 5???note 4 ir sensor external memory and removable battery
Please can someone help me with my note 4 home key (back key) which is not functioning this time. it only shows when put on charge and goes off quickly
guys , what is the differences between exynos n snapdragon chipset? which one is better?