manoj , 29 Apr 2016can anyone tell me the plus and negative points after upgrade to marshmallow in India? what ch... morei am from Andhra Pradesh, India. recently i got MM update to my note 4. I was confused & afraid about the performance, battery life after update. my experience after updating to marshmallow.
1. Before updating i got 1.4 GB free ram , after updating i am getting almost 1.6 GB free RAM with great performance. especially in gaming, i got minor lags, hanging issues in lollipop. but now the gaming performance extraordinary. not even single lag. awesome very fast. even no lagging in UI
2. Display Quality & Audio Quality via Earphones was Good in lollipop. but after updating to MM, I found minor improvements in both Audio & Video Quality. In audio, i found some 5.1 effects. in video, i felt some more accurate colour Quality. actually i love watching movies in mobile. so i just find the difference
3. After updating to MM, touchwiz changed, some settings like view as grid, UI, some minor interface changed. really good to see
4. Network speed increased. i am using vodafone 2G . before updating i suffered with lack of network & browsing . after updating , it s superb. almost 30% speed increased
5. RAM Managemnet improved a lot....
1. The main con was Battery Life. i got minimum 3hrs 30mins of screen on time in Lollipop. but now it s poor, i am getting 2hrs 30mins of SOT. battery life was not good at all
2. Fingerprint scanner issue. if u reboot your mobile, its not recognizing fingerprint that correctly. just asking password. after usage ,that no issues found with FPS
3. Sometimes automatically rebooting mobile. dont know the reason
4. i am a gamer. i tested with playing heavy games like wwe immortals, mortal kombat. i played almost played 1hr the battery down to 46% from 100%.
just check this pros & cons , then decide
all the best
Anonymous, 04 May 2016guys , what is the differences between exynos n snapdragon chipset? which one is better? Snapdragon is better for gaming, Exynos is better with battery endurance and it is 64 bit so it should handle Android 6+ better than Snapdragon. But these are all very small differences, witnin less than 5%... If you can choose, Exynos would always be my advice...
Hi friends I have Samsung Galaxy note 4 Sm-N910g and after the marshmallow update notification toggle icons are missing (like mobile data icon, hotspot and all).Did anyone faced same problem.
manoj, 26 Apr 2016MARSHMALLOW - IS IT WORTH INSTALLING?
Dear friends, Is MM worth installing on Note 4? I have ... moreYou will still feel 5.0.1 after MM update. very few changes & improvements in MM.
Check the size of MM update via Wifi bcz via Samsung smart manager gives 2014 MB whereas via Wifi or mobile data it won't leads to some sort of issues
Kelzzz, 03 May 2016Note 4A8 is incomparable to note 4...note 4 is unanimous brother when you compare with a8
AnonD-533668, 04 May 2016 which one is better note 4 or note 5???If you dont have any, without the shadow of doubt , go for 5, but if you hav note 4 already , theres no reason to go for 5
Thats my opinion.
AnonD-533668, 04 May 2016 which one is better note 4 or note 5???note 4 ir sensor external memory and removable battery
Please can someone help me with my note 4 home key (back key) which is not functioning this time. it only shows when put on charge and goes off quickly
guys , what is the differences between exynos n snapdragon chipset? which one is better?
Rags, 02 May 2016We are not talking of switching networks during a call. We are saying even when no data is use... moreYou are absolutely right rags and the two bars of signal when connected to 4G directly points to a weak antenna in a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for LTE 4G! I can't say whether this is a problem with one lot or right across the entire range of Samsung Galaxy Note 4! I hope the Koreans correct it I their eagerly awaited Note 6! The word is that the Note 4 would have a 4500mAh battery!?
Samsung Note 4 Mashmallow 6.0.1 Facing Problem
I got Problem in Music.
I Can't listen continuous Music.
Anonymous, 02 May 2016its is normal the call drop from lte to 2g/3g when making a call or receiving it. Lte network ... moreWe are not talking of switching networks during a call. We are saying even when no data is used or not even a call is made, note4 will show a maximum of one or two bars in areas of very good lte network.
Anonymous, 02 May 2016its is normal the call drop from lte to 2g/3g when making a call or receiving it. Lte network ... more4G supports voice and data simultaneously just like 3G but way faster that's why it's 4G! There is bound to be trouble when the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is to be used for making video calls where voice call and data are transmitted back and forth simultaneous hence this can't be an inbuilt feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 but a case of defective antenna on the device. A weak antenna can be one of the reason for excessive battery drain on a mobile device. Anyone else facing a similar problem with their Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device??? BTW had a word with the Samsung tech wiz who confirms a problem with the mobile device. I need to know if my other friends are facing a similar problem with their Note 4 devices???