DS26, 23 Dec 2015Anyone knows how to disable auto prediction (words) in swiftkey appYou can try Settings > Typing > Typing & Autocorrect > Untick Autocorrect.
Those, who having battery draining issue i may like to ask them is facebook massanger is enable if yes than this is the most battery consuming app. Desable messanger and chek weather u can see an improvement in battery performance or not.
Must try and please comment to help others.
PAUL, 22 Dec 2015note 4 best smartphoneYes Note 4 is all mighhy .nothing new in note 5 .i have mine note 4 from 9 months and im upgrade it with note 6 .
Anonymous, 14 Dec 2015Anybody in India got 5.1.1 for 910G ??Yup I do have 5.1.1 installed on my Note 5 in India.
Haven't you received it yet? I think it was released last month.
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Why Note 3 and Note 4 looks identical ?No they're not really identical when you put them side by side. Note 3 has round edges whereas Note 4 has slightly sharp or square edges.
Subhigora, 19 Dec 2015I'm interested in buying a good solid looking phn with good camera and performance...searched ... moreI would definitely recommend this phone if you are comfortable using big screen phone. Battery easily lasts a full day without activating any battery saving option provided in phone. It easily handles multitasking and heavy games without any lag. Although you may its screen a bit hot if playing any heavy games but then again every phone in market is prone to such issue. Also comes with expandable memory, S pen is a great addition in this phone if you know how to use it. I have been using this phone for last 1 yr and didn't have any problems whatsoever. But do your own research before making any decision.
saeid, 21 Dec 2015Here i saw some negative opinions about note 4. so those who have had this device please sugge... moreHi mate,
I would recommend Note 4 any day as it is a perfect balance Note 3 & Note 5.
I have been using Note 4 for last one year and happy with it.
Help, 22 Dec 2015I heard note 4 is better than 5 so pls anyone used them or can give me better idea. Note 4 vs ... moreHi mate,
I have been using Note for a year and I would highly recommend this handset over Note 5 as Note 4 have lots of advantages over its successor. The battery Note 4 will easily last you for 1.5 days if you are a moderate user. I mean just doing whatsapp, checking mail & watching few videos. I didn't have any problem with this handset in this whole year and completely happy with it.
-Expandable memory & Replaceable battery are couple of them. Note 5 has limited memory option. Also Note 4 would cost you lot cheaper now since Note 5 has been released now.
The reasons that people saying Note 4 is better than Note 5 are:
1. Both have Internal 32 GB memory (a 64 GB variant in Note 5), but Note 4 can have memory card upto 128 GB (plus cloud service on both).
2. Note 5 has higher screen resolution, but the toll comes on battery life.
3. Both have fingerprint scanner (though it is faster in Note 5).
4. Note 5 looks better in people's opinion (but the glass panel takes the toll if it drops). Though, personally I like Note 4 better. It'll vary person to person.
5. Call quality is better in Note 4.
6. S-pen has some new features in Note 5, which, Note 4 will get all once it is updated to marshmallow.
7. Note 5 is slippery in hand.
8. Camera quality is slightly better in Note 5.
9. Note 4 is more durable.
10. Note 4 has IR Blaster.
11. The screen size is same.
12. You can have fast charge in Note 4 as well.
13. Also you can use wireless charging if you buy the correct back cover (though I don't know whether that have fast charging or not).
14. The price of Note 4 is less than Note 5 (as it is not the flagship phablet anymore).
These are the reasons I bought my Note 4 instead of Note 5. People can differ from my thought. But not having a memory card in a phone which can record 4K video is a big factor to me. So when I compared all of the above, I went for Note 4. Now it's up to you what you prefer...
I bought Note 4. Nice phone. I am facing only 1 problem is that the pictures from front camera are blurred. Can anybody suggest