saeid, 21 Dec 2015Here i saw some negative opinions about note 4. so those who have had this device please sugge... moreHi mate,
I would recommend Note 4 any day as it is a perfect balance Note 3 & Note 5.
I have been using Note 4 for last one year and happy with it.
Help, 22 Dec 2015I heard note 4 is better than 5 so pls anyone used them or can give me better idea. Note 4 vs ... moreHi mate,
I have been using Note for a year and I would highly recommend this handset over Note 5 as Note 4 have lots of advantages over its successor. The battery Note 4 will easily last you for 1.5 days if you are a moderate user. I mean just doing whatsapp, checking mail & watching few videos. I didn't have any problem with this handset in this whole year and completely happy with it.
-Expandable memory & Replaceable battery are couple of them. Note 5 has limited memory option. Also Note 4 would cost you lot cheaper now since Note 5 has been released now.
The reasons that people saying Note 4 is better than Note 5 are:
1. Both have Internal 32 GB memory (a 64 GB variant in Note 5), but Note 4 can have memory card upto 128 GB (plus cloud service on both).
2. Note 5 has higher screen resolution, but the toll comes on battery life.
3. Both have fingerprint scanner (though it is faster in Note 5).
4. Note 5 looks better in people's opinion (but the glass panel takes the toll if it drops). Though, personally I like Note 4 better. It'll vary person to person.
5. Call quality is better in Note 4.
6. S-pen has some new features in Note 5, which, Note 4 will get all once it is updated to marshmallow.
7. Note 5 is slippery in hand.
8. Camera quality is slightly better in Note 5.
9. Note 4 is more durable.
10. Note 4 has IR Blaster.
11. The screen size is same.
12. You can have fast charge in Note 4 as well.
13. Also you can use wireless charging if you buy the correct back cover (though I don't know whether that have fast charging or not).
14. The price of Note 4 is less than Note 5 (as it is not the flagship phablet anymore).
These are the reasons I bought my Note 4 instead of Note 5. People can differ from my thought. But not having a memory card in a phone which can record 4K video is a big factor to me. So when I compared all of the above, I went for Note 4. Now it's up to you what you prefer...
I bought Note 4. Nice phone. I am facing only 1 problem is that the pictures from front camera are blurred. Can anybody suggest
I heard note 4 is better than 5 so pls anyone used them or can give me better idea. Note 4 vs note 5 which one is best to buy pls?
Here i saw some negative opinions about note 4. so those who have had this device please suggest me to go for this or note 3?
I Got my Note 4 a day ago. My Phone was already running 5.1.1. Then I got a about 99 mb update and installed it. My battery isn't that great. I'm getting about a day of moderate usage battery life. Is it only my problem?
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015am disappointed by reading this because i was plannin on gettin note 4 soon. Have u tried the ... moreYou can take it with without a second thought. Gn4 is the best phone 📱 in this planet 🌍.
Vipin, 20 Dec 2015When did u buy this phone? Did u compare with Sony Z5 and Note 5?
Many people get the GN4 over the GN5 because it has:
- a lot more storage 264GB vs 32GB in many countries
- better battery life
- removable battery
- IR blaster
- a back with better grip that wont shatter or show finger prints.
On the other hand, the GN5:
- looks better
- has better performance
- has a better camera
Personally i'm sticking with the GN4 because i'm a power user.
Im choosing between note 4 or xperia z3. Which is the best? Great camera and battery?
hi guys, I am confused about 32 bit and 64 bit. In India 32 bit note 4 is only available, can all the apps run on note 4 and will it be continue to run in the future. Like in iPhone 5 or lower you cannot run few because of 32 bit processor.
Good battery life, even with the battery saving performance are very good 3-4 days normal using!
Using it on Max performance without activating saving battery and running games will take out the juice of the battery in around 10- 12 hrs.
I bought it instead of Note 5 and i didn't regret it at all!
Subhigora, 19 Dec 2015I'm interested in buying a good solid looking phn with good camera and performance...searched ... moreYes it is still worth it of course ! I had to chose betwen Note 4 and 5 and I went for 4 so belive me it is still worth it :)