its awesome and worth to upgrade to note 4. I was hesitant than I took a jump of belief. as I trusted on Samsung.
if you see specs and compare note 3 to note 4, most probably you feel NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE.
but when you use it then you will know HOW AWSOME IT IS.
here is my honest review after using it for 15 days.
1. its ultra fast, it has 12 parallel processors of core 4.
2. its design in 100% better and digital. you will feel note 3 like a 18th century phone once you use it for few days.
3. finger print scanner is AWSOME, it take less just one swipe and unlock phone for you. before I used to spend time to push HOME BUTTON then draw a pattern or enter code. now its easy and super fast. just gently rollover on home button and it will open for you.
4. its most amazing feature that is not listed anywhere even not on gsmareana site, that it has two power modes. 1. economy mode and super ultra power saver mode.
5. economy mode will save battery and extend time like 50% with 4G or WIFI enable.
6. super power saver mode, bring it to grey screen with only two options call out, call in, text out and text in. so you can make this brilliant piece of hardware like early 1990s mobile and AMAZING THING IS THAT YOU CAN PUT IT ON STANDBY MODE FOR 15 DAYS.
7. I like its heart rate monitor sensor much, its very accurate.
8. its cover is 100 times better than note 3 cover and very elegant.
9. videos are good, picture quality is awesome, camera is good but it could be better.
10.it should be water resistant in note5, with 6.0 inch screen, voice recognizer unlock, or eye reader unlock, full HD screen and least 25 MP camera.that what I expect in next note5.also I expect night vision camera in note 5.
final comments : YOU CAN JUDGE A PHONE BY GOING AFTER ITS BRAND OR SPECS, ITS USER EXPERIENCE THAT COUNTS, ITS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN NOTE 3 IN ALL WAYS, YOU WILL BE DOING A MISTAKE IF YOU HAVE NOTE 3 AND YOU DONT UPGRADE TO NOTE 4. WHEN YOU USE IT THEN YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE.
ALSO I DONT THINK SO ANY OTHER PHONE CAN COMPETE IT.
I upgraded from note3 to note4. my initial idea was it will be just okay. I was bit hesitant to buy new note 4 as far as specs are concerned, or what's written about it gsmarena are just quantitative specs.
my experience so far is AWSOME.
hs2530, 29 Oct 2014Beautiful design. Battery life is good. No lags or anything.Must buyNo lags? We just debate how lagging was the Galaxy Note 4 when using it to play Amazing Spider man 2. Not the best but one of the best yes.
Clarine, 29 Oct 2014Hey All, I am planning to but the note 4. How is the phone anyone is already using the note..... moreSamsung is lying about the gorilla glass mine dropped less than two inches and cracked.
Beautiful design. Battery life is good. No lags or anything.Must buy
Note 4 camera sucks in dark conditions. It blows highlights which you can not edit later. Under heavy conditions battery drain is unacceptable. In some rich web pages I see stutters.
For me low light photography + reliability is important. Sticking to my iphone 6.
Can any one confirm the following: My Note 4 isnt allowing 3rd party files viewers programes to alter files and folders saying its an Android 4.4 problem!
can anyone give a feedback concerning the reliability of note 4 battery?
I prefer note 4 because it is more powerful than s5
Very beautiful model.l like it
I am planning to but the note 4. How is the phone anyone is already using the note.. Please tell me if its worth the money.
Alaa, 20 Oct 2014My device is from united arab emirates and it is SM-N910C (Approved by RTA and sold by etisalat)how is the battery life
dust proof and water resistance will be must thing in now days............
Alaa, 20 Oct 2014My device is from united arab emirates and it is SM-N910C (Approved by RTA and sold by etisalat)are you sure ?
MysticMaka, 29 Oct 2014
You are good for defining Samsung now explain to us why on this video where the compare the ... moreyes i know about s5 lagging ,
but my alpha exynos is much snappier, faster , smooth than s5 .
don't know why may be due to latest touchwiz
there is only little difference in performance between my iphone 6 and alpha .
iphone 6 slightly better
tentedenteden, 29 Oct 2014thanks man. this phone is about to launch in my country. which one should I get then?I can't directly say which one you should buy, but I'll give you some hints.
The Exynos version of the Note 4 has a better CPU, but beware before going to buy the Exynos version because a lot of previous Exynos users have complained of poor reliability of the Exynos chips.
The Snapdragon version is overall fine and reliable, but the s805 chip is outdated now compared to modern chips. Overall, s805 is fine, no any issues. I guess the Snapdrgon version has a quite better GPU than the Exynos version.
The choice is up to you.