I will buy it with FM Radio. Otherwise I will stay with SONY Z Ultra
As a note 1 and note 3 user, and a Samsung fanboy I did not like couple of thing is new model of Note. (Glad they dropped the idea of a 64 bit phone.)
1. Its still not waterproof.
2. Did not like the back cover, note 3 back cover is more classy.
3. Still plastic(with a scrap of metal, but still mostly plastic).....really samsung? do you ever listen?
4.QHD is totally an overkill in a smart phone. I mean really, you will NEVER notice the difference between and HD and QHD in a smart phone, Samsung is pushing the spec boundaries with overkill spec which is not really required.
5. I was expecting they will expand the airview functions with more range in term of working distance and more functionality. Disappointment in that also.
6. No USB 3. I liked the usb 3 in galaxy note 3. i have no clue why samsung droped it?? it was wonderful and versatile as one could use the old USB 2 as well. Disappointing.
7. Was expecting 2X optical zoom in the camera. which was achievable with advance in recent camera optics.
8. No increase in RAM...its a thing to see if the 3 gb ram can handle a QHD display.
9. Increase in battery life is not significant.
10. Internal memory should have been 64 GB, instead of focusing on processing power and screen, Samsung could have put some though on the memory as well.
11. No support for the 128 GB SD card? Whyyyyyyyy?????
What am i suppose to do with this gigantic phone if I cant keep enough movies and songs in it.
12. No Fm radio
superb specification...and I will definitely buy this device
but little bit disappointed with following
1) no dust and water resistant, 2) no USB 3.0 and 3) no MHL 3, 4) only 20mah battery extend for QHD display, 5) and still using exynos processor with A53 chip (replacement of A7 chip), 6) no eye scanner
The screen resolution is 515 ppi. That's nice, but what is the resolution of the pen?
This important for small handwriting (all demos show big writing and not-so-precise drawing)...
AnonD-301954, 04 Sep 2014What Are you saying?It's water resistant!Us water proof or not??
Snapdragon, dual sim and fm radio for indian market samsung.. Try to include actual users next time in your focus groups... A wasted opportunity to own the market...
I think Samsung did it again! Im a note 3 user from the first day it was available back in last september, and I am really really satisfied with the lag-free performance, the 2 full days battery time, and its overall versatility. I only found the multi window system a bit forced and weakly designed, and I am really happy that Samsung really focused on making the Note 4 software better. The new multi window approach is stunning and brutally effective. I love it. Watched the whole unpacked event, and said to myself every 2 mins - WOW I want that. I dont really care about the hardware spect - some people are mumbling here that why was the usb 3 dropped - well I used it only 1 single time in the last 11 months to transfer video files - other than that I use this as a charger port. Lucky us Samsung was wise enough to keep the 2 Amper fast charging. I think i will do just as nice with the USB2. The screen got a lot better in note 4. I dont really care about the resolution but as a photographer I do care about over 90% Adobe RGB gammut. I love it. I hate LCD screens and the lack of real black. AMOLED rulez again here. I would like to point out that many say Note 4 should have a lot bigger battery. I dont think so. With the latest 20nm litography CPU consumes a lot less power clock to clock. So overally maybe the Note 4 will be a new endurance king with almost the same battery capacity and QHD together. I think it will be a real flagship - and I only like to say it, when I think that something will really turn out to be a lot more useful than the current devices. Specwise the Note 4 is über - but it is the fine software environment which makes it a real flagship. I will surely buy it ASAP.
AnonD-193792, 11 Jun 2014For camera, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have a 16MP rear camera along with optical image stabi... moreDont bother, but that camera you are not satisfied with is 3.7 megapixels! Not 2! At least read a bit before you start flaming a device.
I am glad samsung made another note phone however I am disappointed with the RAM. It should of been 4GB of RAM and no IP67!!?? (aka water and dust resistance) Those are my only 2 downsides to the note 4... NO! One more! Why is the note 4 only able to go up to 64GB for the microSD card? Shouldn't that be 128GB like the Galaxy S5?
To me the specs are fine. If Samsung could make a dual sim high end phone is better. Maybe for Note 4 dual sim for Malaysia market.
This specification is not enough to tempt a Samsung Galaxy Note3 Dual SIM (N9002 ) user to upgrade to Note4...The specification changes from Note1 to Note2 was also disappointing...But Note3 Specification was much better...So the wait for Note5 should be well worth it..
I am a continuous user of Notes version, comparing to Note 3 and Note 4, Its disappointing. Nothing Much changed, moreover it got a bigger screen and weaker battery.