My bluetooth after the update neither showing the available devices nor it is visible on my lappy. Samsung please fix.
after updating to kit kat battery life seems to have decreased for me. m in India
Is that any Malaysia owner got updated kitkat yet??? I'm still not have any new updates........waiting it ......
How to connect to the internet using ma old sim card in this phone, what should I do first? Should I change airtime to data bundles or what? pls help I can't even access what"sApp
Yash-Delhi, 06 May 2014Updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 kitkat yesterday. It was around 420MB and took some to download and ... moreya screen looks much better than before ! If u have a problem with 3rd party app, don't worry they ll make update to compatible with this version ! I m also using go launcher and go locker ! It's very smooth !
after updating 4.4.2 my wifi hotspot is not working n unable to.connect another mobile...are you guys looking same issue or not?
Plz help me i am facing problem with s pen function
previously when s pen is detached from its slot
I get direct option for converting text to pen input in one click in keyboard option(either in msg. or in browser)
But aftr 4.4 kitkate update it is not showing any option in keyboard to change the keyboard to pen input.
It is showing that option when I reattach the s pen in slot and then detach it.
plz help how can i get back that icon option to directly convert the keyboard option to s pen input
(-: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :-)
updated to kitkat 2 days ago..Air view in gallery shows only 1st 9 images of an album in the grid..in 4.1 jelly bean all the images could be seen in a set of 9.disappointed with this..was facing the same problem in 4.3 as well
Infact I love this my note2 phone than my girlfriend it really work perfect
Updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 kitkat yesterday. It was around 420MB and took some to download and update it (around 1 hour). Wanted to share my experience:
* It seems that the color calibration has been improved just a little as whites are a little better now as compared to the earlier ver.
* The devise feels just a little smoother and faster (not a major change though).
* Not sure about the battery life yet, but seems the same till now.
* Checked the benchmarks now, the quadrant score has increased from 6k earlier to around 12k now (impresive increase). The antutu X and antutu score remains the same i.e. around 22k.
* Faced one problem till now, the jet audio lockscreen widzet was casing problems so I have to change it to the basic one, thats all. (The default player lockscreen widget has been improved and displayed on full screen now)
* Im using the golauncher thus the look have not been changed at all.
Overall it just feels good to have the latest update.
After updating to kitkat my note 2 starts heating up in 5 minutes..
does any have same problem..
I have recently updated android from 4.3 to 4.4.2. Today I am facing a problem related to call details. Call details are not showing in the LOG menu. Anyone please help it out.
Guys my note 2 is SHV E250K. Update is 4.1.2
its draining in d standby mode
almost 4 % per hour
plz help guys tried factory reset from phone. but no help. plz help me :(