AnonD-159763, 05 Mar 2014Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues: 1. the red LED indica... moreI didn't face like you mentioned. All work normal before reset and after reset. But after reset I think it is better.
hi brothers. I m going to buy note 2. Can any one tell with which android version is it coming now. 4.11 or 4.3
AnonD-2665, 05 Mar 2014change settings from setting> my device > led indicator !
1. Buy juice defender ... moreThanks so much for your response.
I have done all you said but the notification sounds LED indicator for some of apps like mail, gmail, yahoo mail, BBM etc. Has NOT been restored.
SIB88, 04 Mar 2014Actually what happens when we do a factory restore settings?( I mean the system or process cha... moreFactory reset is much more related so Software Engineering. Ever heard that Microsoft best solution and 1st recommended solution to remove any running problem in OS is a 'Restart'. This will give you a little hint.
I am not telling this so that you follow but I do this because I always want to be on a safe side.
Whenever I do software upgrade, I always reset before and after the upgrade and that proves to give me 100% Optimized results ( I do this because I know Software upgrade is a ONE WAY go) and it's nearly dangerous to downgrade your OS. So I love to take precaution. This is just for reference.
Everyone has different opinion my friend.
AnonD-159763, 05 Mar 2014Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues:
1. the red LED indica... morechange settings from setting> my device > led indicator !
1. Buy juice defender ultimate from play store or just Google it u can
get it ! I can help u for further set up !
2. never use dual/ auto mode ! for gsm= gsm mode, 3G= wcdma
3. Turn off all vibration !
4. Turn on power saving mode !
5. use minimum brightness !
6. avoid frequent restarting !
7. Turn off all the sounds if it is not necessary !
8. Charge ur phone only when it turn off automatically after 0% battery
level and turn on the device only after fully charging to 100% ( I do
9. setting> account > google > location setting > turn off
10. setting > more > location services > turn off
11. setting > connection > wifi > advance > keep wifi on during sleep >
12. use CLEAN MASTER for removing junk files, residues, system
cache and more !
13. use app DRIPPLER for more tips !
14. setting > my device > display > daydream > off
Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues:
1. the red LED indicator while charging disapeared.
2. I lost notification tone for some of my apps like mail, gmail, yahoo mail, bbm etc.so its hard know when there is a new mail.
3. Battery consumption increased.
After hard reset, battery consumption reduced but LED and notification tones remains the same.
Pls i need your help and advice. Thanks!
SIB88, 04 Mar 2014Actually what happens when we do a factory restore settings?( I mean the system or process cha... moreYou meant factory reset menu inside setting in account section? Several days ago I did factory reset, the system was still the same, Jelly Bean 4.3, all my installed apps were removed, conversation messaging was removed, ringtone, notification, back to factory set. For draining... I think it is better than before factory reset.
Anonymous, 04 Mar 2014partly or full ?Several apps only, for example like Firefox, Opera Mini, Opera Browser, Office Suite, Skype. Yahoo! Messenger, WhatsApp, BBM, can't be moved.
S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Mar 2014Note 3 neo is a 99% copy of N7100 inside a note 3 panel.
note 3 outside and note 2 inside.Nop.. the deference is way too far from notre 2
note have 2.3ghz quad core note 2 1.6 quad core
NikiDroid, 04 Mar 2014The changes that can be noticed are inside Setting design display, move apps to SD card. I upd... moreActually what happens when we do a factory restore settings?( I mean the system or process changes) Every one should reconfigure the settings to use the device with there own ease.. so does the factory restore thing make any sense???? Can we expect a better satable draining rate for atleast one month after a restore???
NikiDroid, 04 Mar 2014Yes, you can move apps to SD card if you have updated its firmware to Jelly Bean 4.3.partly or full ?
Which os am I going to get android 4.1 or android 4.3 preinstalled in the phone?I am going to buy note 3 by the end of this month.
i have that mob, and front speakers sounds too bad always gives me sound like vibrate through call. any ideas ??
eloy.palaboy, 04 Mar 2014Hi gitty... how are you?I m good and u friend ? Is everything okay with ur note2 ?
AnonD-240428, 04 Mar 2014in this phone ... i can ( move ) application from internal memory to external memory ...?Yes, you can move apps to SD card if you have updated its firmware to Jelly Bean 4.3.