alfar, 06 Mar 2014i have now 4.3 in my note 2 but when i will have 4.4 ?? pls helpNot sure, several months ago people said in March 2014, now it is March, I still don't receive KitKat update too.
Apple wins another patent court case against Samdung. Samsung to pay Apple $930million fine. Viewing from another angle, who do they get their revenge on? The customers. They produce cheap phones with inferior materials and sell at sky rocket high prices. SMH...
Can't samsung just stop copying? Why is Apple not suing every other manufacturer? Shame on Samsung.
DHIVA, 05 Mar 2014i bought galaxy note 2 last week. i am very satisfied on this mobile.battery very good.stylus ... moreI bought n7100 3 days bck, and I got 4.3 pre installed..is der any update available via ota
Best phone in 2013. I m used galaxy note 2 last 8 month...ni douts best of the best....awesome devise....
SAA , 05 Mar 2014Can I update my note2 3G to 4G ..in India without purchase of new divic.. is there any option ... moreNote II international verison is N7100, not support for 4G. But there is N7105 version that suppprts 4G network, it is for US market. You should buy new devive, old device can't be upgraded to 4G.
[deleted post]Apps will depend on your preferences. There are Dropbox, Opera Mini, Chrome, Gmail, Maps, Office Suite, Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook.
Can I update my note2 3G to 4G ..in India without purchase of new divic.. is there any option like upgradation type as we can update 4.3 jelybin to kit Kat....want to know abt 4G Upgrade,, or 4G phones are difrant? Pls answer
i bought galaxy note 2 last week. i am very satisfied on this mobile.battery very good.stylus pen useful.please suggest useful apps for me
I m facing prblm with audio. As it is got mute and not gettig it right again
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2014hi brothers. I m going to buy note 2. Can any one tell with which android version is it coming... moreI think it is preinstalled with Jelly Bean 4.1.2, but you can update it to Jelly Bean 4.3 later.
AnonD-159763, 05 Mar 2014Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues: 1. the red LED indica... moreI didn't face like you mentioned. All work normal before reset and after reset. But after reset I think it is better.
hi brothers. I m going to buy note 2. Can any one tell with which android version is it coming now. 4.11 or 4.3
AnonD-2665, 05 Mar 2014change settings from setting> my device > led indicator !
1. Buy juice defender ... moreThanks so much for your response.
I have done all you said but the notification sounds LED indicator for some of apps like mail, gmail, yahoo mail, BBM etc. Has NOT been restored.
SIB88, 04 Mar 2014Actually what happens when we do a factory restore settings?( I mean the system or process cha... moreFactory reset is much more related so Software Engineering. Ever heard that Microsoft best solution and 1st recommended solution to remove any running problem in OS is a 'Restart'. This will give you a little hint.
I am not telling this so that you follow but I do this because I always want to be on a safe side.
Whenever I do software upgrade, I always reset before and after the upgrade and that proves to give me 100% Optimized results ( I do this because I know Software upgrade is a ONE WAY go) and it's nearly dangerous to downgrade your OS. So I love to take precaution. This is just for reference.
Everyone has different opinion my friend.
AnonD-159763, 05 Mar 2014Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues:
1. the red LED indica... morechange settings from setting> my device > led indicator !
1. Buy juice defender ultimate from play store or just Google it u can
get it ! I can help u for further set up !
2. never use dual/ auto mode ! for gsm= gsm mode, 3G= wcdma
3. Turn off all vibration !
4. Turn on power saving mode !
5. use minimum brightness !
6. avoid frequent restarting !
7. Turn off all the sounds if it is not necessary !
8. Charge ur phone only when it turn off automatically after 0% battery
level and turn on the device only after fully charging to 100% ( I do
9. setting> account > google > location setting > turn off
10. setting > more > location services > turn off
11. setting > connection > wifi > advance > keep wifi on during sleep >
12. use CLEAN MASTER for removing junk files, residues, system
cache and more !
13. use app DRIPPLER for more tips !
14. setting > my device > display > daydream > off
Pls help, after updating my note 2 to 4.3 I have the following issues:
1. the red LED indicator while charging disapeared.
2. I lost notification tone for some of my apps like mail, gmail, yahoo mail, bbm etc.so its hard know when there is a new mail.
3. Battery consumption increased.
After hard reset, battery consumption reduced but LED and notification tones remains the same.
Pls i need your help and advice. Thanks!