can any one help me ??
i am planing to buy a new phone so which phone i should buy and give reason ...note 2 or Xperia Z ?
AnonD-205005, 06 Feb 2014Dose note2 have usb-on-the-go?Yes. Confirmed.
AnonD-205005, 06 Feb 2014Dose note2 have usb-on-the-go?Yes it does nd it works perfectly. Have even tried connecting mouse thru micro usb to usb female connector
its my dream,its all I ever think about and I cant wait to owe one one day
I love it so mush but I dont have it lol I will buy cuz its fantastic
AnonD-121248, 06 Feb 2014Yup and 3 hours are more than good for 3 days backup time I believe:)Lets hope at least 4.4.2 gives solution to battery drain.
I also have more hope in Nokia's normandy (android) phone. Lets see.
S . SUDHAKAR, 06 Feb 2014Lesser the screen time, more the battery backup it gives.Yup and 3 hours are more than good for 3 days backup time I believe:)
RITESH RAAJ, 05 Feb 2014Can I upgrade my note 2 to 4.4 kit kat ,if I can upgrade then howSamsung Galaxy S3, Note 2 Android 4.4 KitKat update coming soon...........
the Korean tech giant will begin rolling out the Android 4.4 KitKat update for Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 by the end of March.
My My...Experience is getting better day by day:)
Today I achieved 3 Days Battery Backup and Still 29% Battery left. The Story of my 3 busy days. Screen time 3 hours 5 Minutes. Lets see how much juice I get more:)
I em angry bcz my note2 have no problems anymore sens i rooted with fakejap!
Please any body help me , i bought note 2 last week, its 4.3 jb my battery charges 100% with in hour and become dry in 6-7 hrs max 1 hr game or browsing i shud down all applications pls help me . also what app will help me in editing word excell files .thanx
Can I upgrade my note 2 to 4.4 kit kat ,if I can upgrade then how
AnonD-63590, 05 Feb 2014I'm facing battery drain problem after 4.3. I guess 4.1.2 give me more battery backup. Any sol... moreHello,
1. Buy juice defender ultimate from play store or just Google it u can
get it ! I can help u for further set up !
2. never use dual/ auto mode ! for gsm= gsm mode, 3G= wcdma
3. Turn off all vibration !
4. Turn on power saving mode !
5. use minimum brightness !
6. avoid frequent restarting !
7. Turn off all the sounds if it is not necessary !
8. Charge ur phone only when it turn off automatically after 0% battery
level and turn on the device only after fully charging to 100% ( I do
9. setting> account > google > location setting > turn off
10. setting > more > location services > turn off
11. setting > connection > wifi > advance > keep wifi on during sleep >
12. use CLEAN MASTER for removing junk files, residues, system
cache and more !
13. use app DRIPPLER for more tips !
14. setting > my device > display > daydream > off