There is almost 6 months difference in both phone releases and newer one will set it benchmarks to atleast beat the previous one.
- Installed with Krait processor which is considered to be the fastest.
- 1080p, more depth in screen.
- 13 Megapixel Camera, so might produce good results
- Samsung Flagship and 30 Million Sales uptil now, considered to be the star of the Samsung Products.
- 1.6 GHz Quadcore mounted on fastest Exynos.
- Extemely beautiful elegant screen, seeing is believing
- Extremely good results with Wifi, Edge. Better browsing, downloading.
- Camera produces extremely good result in Low Light (My Experience)
- Very Slim and Smart.
- Corning Gorilla Screen, powerful.
- Being the flagship is and will getting quick OS updates.
- S-pen, are you a CEO?
- Airview with S-pen, amazing
- Bigger Screen, you will love to watch movies, read novels, play games, Yes, Gaming experience on Note 2 is wonderful.
- Battery backup of Note 2 rocks, if you have note 2 and your friends have other phones, you will see how much tension free you are, while others charging their phones all the time.
I own note 2 and my cousin used to own Xperia Z. He was not satisfied with Xperia Z and have switched to Samsung coz he was fed up of charing the cell all the time. Plus you can remove your battery anytime and can use other batteries like i am doing as you know 'Every battery has a limit to number of full charges' and after that your battery is of no use. So fixed batteries, na na.
In short, if you are buying cell, just for experience and will sell in few months, take Xperia Z, but if you want to own a cell, definitely Note 2 will be ultimate choice! Thanks!
AnonD-181724, 23 Oct 2013Any Specific reason ... that is which points highlights note 2 above Xperia ZL ...You can check reviews for both the phones in GSMArena.com, and you will find your answer yourself. There are much more more satisfied customers of Note 2 than ZL
AnonD-2665, 22 Oct 2013buy note2 ! Any Specific reason ... that is which points highlights note 2 above Xperia ZL ...
Has anybody on this page used LG optimus G pro? I heard it's far better than this Note2. Can anybody confirm that?
AnonD-181724, 22 Oct 2013guys please reply .. note 2 or xperia zl .. same priced....?????buy note2 !
guys please reply .. note 2 or xperia zl .. same priced....?????
AnonD-198417, 22 Oct 2013I jus got my note 2 b4 few days and its working very fine with 4.1.2. Whether it is advisable ... moreOnly the Official update is advisable from my end. As yours is under warranty so I think it is of no use to upgrade with unofficial, unstable ROM and void your warranty. So we have to wait till official release.
AnonD-121248, 22 Oct 2013Android 4.3 update features listed for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 These are set to included Sam... moreI jus got my note 2 b4 few days and its working very fine with 4.1.2. Whether it is advisable to install 4.3? Will it ve any lagging issue?
AnonD-124233, 22 Oct 2013Is there a difference between GT-N7100 and N7100? or are they same? Secondly I am still with 4... more4.1.2 is the latest (in India). Check for updates using KIES ans in built software update.
Is there a difference between GT-N7100 and N7100? or are they same? Secondly I am still with 4.1.1 version; stock. Are any updates in line and any expected time frame?
Android 4.3 update features listed for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
These are set to included Samsung KNOX, improved colour reproduction, new Samsung keyboard, new Samsung browser, Samsung Wallet, new camera firmware, improved RAM management, OpenGL 3.0 support, enhanced TouchWiz Launcher, new Reading Mode, and some minor alterations to the UI.
Sources : Drippler/http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2013/10/21/galaxy-s3-note-2-android-4-3-update-s4-features-listed/
Jeproks, 22 Oct 2013Best smartphone I have used. Been using it for almost a year now and I still love it.
Thos... moreya u r right ! those who r complaining about camera quality don't know how to use it !
"A GOOD ARTIST NEVER BLAME HIS TOOLS"
Is there any software that can store SMS in folders (folder messaging) in this phone?.
GO SMS pro does not have option to move the SMS into folders. But can create folders. So it is useless.
Best smartphone I have used. Been using it for almost a year now and I still love it.
Those who said that its camera is bad don't know how to use it. Note 2's camera is great...and that's coming from a professional photographer.