I am unable to receive incoming calls on Galaxy Note 2 when using internet (during data send and receive) If some body calls me, my cell doesn't respond.
Please help me.
Anonymous, 12 Mar 2013How can we take a screen shot? Plz helpOpen the screen for which you want to take screen shot. Put your hand on screen (in side pose not front or back of hand) and drang your hand on screen in right or left direction.
5) last point but not the least the advantage of being a ppl phone is u get more developer support and lots of gud games or apps supporting ur device......enjoy..
The s3 ,note 2 designs r very gud infact i like the brushed metal paint job on my note 2 for titanium grey color and the phone looks solid feels almost like a metel phone and the hyperglazed coating works just like how it sud be there is no scratches even after having a drop from almost 1 meter and the phone is intact .. ....
2) The only reason i ( or i wud say everyone ) wud want s4 design to be diffrent cause s3 and note 2 was sold in millions and more than any other phones in the market..
3) so the problem is u see almost everyone with the same phone as ur phone and u do not like that cause everybody wants there things to be unique and diffrent than anyone elses things
4) this anxiety is more when we r talking about flagship phones so this problem can never be resolved cause almost everyone makes the wise decision like ur to buy the phone and all of a sudden u get to know that u r not the only smart person in the world and specialy when we r talking about peoples (samsung) flagship phone.
Dude dont ever go for nokia. It is the most pathetic company recently. Their phones have much less quality than a local phone. If you are seriously thinking of replacement, I would advise you to go either of HTC or Sony...
im using this note 2 and just speechless, this phone is superb and fantastic not too heavy and big as what other people say. See for yourself
I am using Telenor service, when I turn ON internet I unable to receive calls. I need help to rectify this problem. I called Telenor Help Center, they told me that this is Android Bug and we can't resolve the issue.
Had this phone for two months now. I don't use the camera much but last weekend used it to record 10 minutes of video and a few photos. The flash was set to off. The phone got hot on the location of the camera. I found this absurd but the following day while the phone was in idle mode it went off and cant boot again. Cant even charge the battery. Tested with my friends fully charged battery but wont boot. Have returned it to Samsung. These guys are sluggish and they have no definite answer on when to collect my phone saying they will look at it and if gone give a replacement.
Anybody with such failure? It had a 16 GB SD Card and apart from very few Samsung applications no any other application was installed. Was using it heavily on the office and emails coz i am out in the field and need to communicate and approve documents with the office staff.
I am dissapointed and looking for a possible replacement. Perhaps Nokia lumia 900 series. Any comments....
price very high and also out of reach of common people. photo display is also not good. needs more correction.
AnonD-77443, 11 Mar 2013I have a similar problem of not being able to connect to wifi despite being able to see it.
... moreActually you might not need to do step 6.
I simply turn off wifi power saving mode and exit.
RONALDO, 11 Mar 2013did anyone here had a problem setting up their wi fi, i am and i am yet to find a solution can... moreI have a similar problem of not being able to connect to wifi despite being able to see it.
1. Go to your phone dialer
2. Dial *#0011#
3. When you see the "ServiceMode" screen, press the left menu button
4. Select "WiFi"
5. See that "Wifi Power Save Mode" button that is "ON" - well turn it "OFF"
6. Exit this menu, turn off your Wifi and turn it back on. If you already entered all your wifi credentials, forget your network info (remove it) and re-enter it again.
The only hassle is you have to do it each time you re-boot. I expect the problem to be fixed in the next update.
Mc, 11 Mar 2013Am planning to get One but bit confuse of the Samsung Note2 N7000 and N7100. Which one is better? Definitely Take Galaxy Note 2. It's an ultimate experience and I am loving it.
Prefer New Over Refurbished. As it's your luck if you get good packaging of refurbished Set but if not then you have no other way to use it as no warranty.
RONALDO, 11 Mar 2013did anyone here had a problem setting up their wi fi, i am and i am yet to find a solution can... more@ RONALDO
The problem might lie within your modem settings. The modem I have constantly scans 30 channels and switches to the strongest one. I had the same problem and had to go into my modem settings and change it to a static channel (one that doesn't change).
AnonD-32383, 11 Mar 2013hmm thank you so much :) means they are opened sets. right bro ? Yes.