Did u buy a second hand damaged phone?? Cause if its a hardware problem there will not be any benefit of factory reset . if under warranty period and if u do not know how to backup and factory reset ur phone get it repaired or replaced at samsung service center.
Dr Ahmer, 04 Feb 2013I AM SO DEPRESSED!!
Its been a week dat i hv bought my note 2 but its not performing da way i... moreFirst do try to factory data reset the phone through the main menu settings.
1. On the main home screen, just select MENU
2. Select SETTINGS, then select PRIVACY
3. Select FACTORY DATA RESET
4. Select RESET PHONE
5. If the password is required,enter it. Then confirm by selecting ERASE EVERYTHING
IF the phone is hang up or frozen, Try to turn it off first and do a hard reset through key combinations.
1. If your Samsung Galaxy S II is frozen, Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work. try this another method:
1. Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again.
2. Simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home and Power button
3. If the Samsung Symbol appears, release the Power button
4. A Boot Menu will then show, Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
Wait 'till the process completes, Once the wipe is completed, the phone will then reboot. All the data you previously installed already been deleted and then the phone will then return to its original factory fresh default settings.
I AM SO DEPRESSED!!
Its been a week dat i hv bought my note 2 but its not performing da way it shud b.. my cell restarts about 5-6 times per day, n dere is no specific timing of it, it can restart at any tym,.. Um so worried and depressed due to dis thing, i cant use it freely, bcz da phone restarts if i am in da mid of something imp on it..
Somebody HELP me pleaaaaaaase, i will b very THANKFUL..!!
viji, 04 Feb 2013change the countryWow you are so genius. Why didn't anyone think of that before? All these years and the solution was there under our nose the whole time! Thanx man, now everyone can update at once. Really genius, or maybe not...
Does anyone know,if will I be able to watch Justin Tv on Samsung Galaxy Note II ? firstname.lastname@example.org
I purchased dis phone just 4 days ago n d phne has a peoblem wid d memory card......sandisk 32 gb is showing dat preparing to install again n again........
Is neone else facing d same problem???
Please any body tell me. Recently I format my phone all apps what I downloaded uninstalled but one app is not gone that is GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC.
Why I tried many times to do uninstalled, but no way
It fixed completely
Any body got same thing
i am the owner of this phone.this phone is the best phone in the world
This phone is really nice after using this phone I can never go back to small size phone also I don't need any tablet because it is the tablet and the phone in itself so I am really happy with this phone. I have written all this things through google voice typing.
sam, 04 Feb 2013My Note 2 doesn't get 4.1.2 update. im in Saudi Arabia. I have tried it thru Kies also.What is... moreI also have a Saudi Arabia spec device, I think Samsung leaves the middle east to the last or doesn't update there at all so don't keep your hopes too high, my Galaxy Tab 10.1 was updated just few days ago after about two years of owning it !! Anyway its useless now since I've already gotten the ipad 3.
a fan, 04 Feb 2013Nokia Lumia 920are you drunk dude the Lumia 920 hasn't got a chance on the Note 2.
guys did you using ram booster that came from google store then you boost your memory ,, then press home button ? did you experience some lag? a bit slow ?
siddhss, 04 Feb 2013how is this possible...i updated these two and my battery is draing fast..you should try a factory reset
nav, 04 Feb 2013I hv also upgraded to same version yesterday. Now how much battery backup u are gettingnav, the problem previously was noted at night...8 hours the battery used to drain about 20-30% which is ridiculous...after the update, both nights it has drained approx 3-5%...i dunno if that's high for some but for me its ok