[deleted post]1) There sud be no problems as u can unroot ur phone and also reset the binary count to keep ur warrenty period but yes if u need full control of ur device u have to do it .
2)i have rooted my phone cause our NOTE 2 just has 10.46 gb of internal sd card space and thats a pitty for such a nice device
3) it sud have atleast 20 gb of internal space and the worst part is there is no 32 and 64 gb handset but even if it will be lauched the price will be too much for this device even now it is expensive device
4) just by installing 3 to 4 highend games the memory gets full and u will get a message the system is low on memory and some apps might not work .
5) i have solved that problem by directory binding and moved all my BIG GAMES DATA to external sd card now and i have almost 7.50 gb of space free in my internal sd card and use my 32 gb external sd card to the fullest.
[deleted post]I agree. What's funny about my N2 is that is was consuming power normally during the first 30% after full charge but, after that it became more efficient. 3G was ON on both occassions.
AnonD-81579, 10 Jan 2013i am also facing the same issueIt's normal on Android. Don't worry about it.
Can anyone tell me why I am getting the "WE CHAT" app add in the notification area. What is this application all about it is this Samsung app. Do I need to install it or is there any way I can stop this add. Pls advice
AmarR, 09 Jan 2013But yesterday when I left for bed, the battery was 20% and when I woke up it was off means 0% ... moresame with me..after the update i notice that battery gets drain fast..so you know how to get baxk to 4.1.1?
im using galaxy note 2N7100 but i cant able to use my pen n creative page n there is no trained staff of samsung to explain how to use this handset.
Cile1975, 09 Jan 2013Try reset your radio and make a new conection.on my device working perfectThanks, will try
AmarR, 09 Jan 2013But yesterday when I left for bed, the battery was 20% and when I woke up it was off means 0% ... moreLast night I checked, it was 30% at the 12.00 midnight and at 7 in the morning its 20%, so I think it is normal to consume 10% in 7 hours with Wifi, mobile data and Sync on.
Hi my 2 week old note2 developed a straight single line horizontal crack in its screen after I fell down flat on the floor with the mobile on my pant pocket. The Samsung service people quoted a price of around Rs 7000 ( $ 150) for replacement of entire display but also told there is a motherboard short circuit also in the phone for which I have to pay another Rs 9000 ($ 200) if they find a bend or crack in motherboard. The phone from day one had issues of automatically restarting occasionally. Can anyone suggest if a fall like this could create a short circuit in motherboard and making it an out of warranty repair ?
AnonD-22824, 10 Jan 2013Kill inactive applications and clear RAM and put the phone in power saving mode battery sud d... moreThanks I'll try that
Actually I found an application which was the Cause of this problem. I used air push detector to find this virus, and now battery looks good, I will suggest anyone to try it who have this battery ussue. Its a little free and ad free app. So try it and see the difference :) Thanks for the help friends
AnonD-67323, 09 Jan 2013Hi Guys, I am using note 2 since last 1 month and I am facing 1 issue in camera. Whenever I c... moreits due to the noise reduction or ISO so ur pic become dotted dotted without using flash
Meh this 4.1.2 update is amazing..people saying its killing battery..its a big lie.. it even boosted the battery.. its either these people dont have the phone or they are just trolls...Best smartphone ever!!!
som, 09 Jan 2013thank you, did you get to know what is the update which we got today of 35mb and how about the... moreHello guys n girls just a FYI
1) Note 2 uses MTP (media transfer protocol) for transfering files which is little slower than the mass storage mode which note 2 and s3 do not have mass storage system inbuilt with stock ROM i think it is jelly bean problem but u can install mass storage( sgs 3 easy UMS ) app after rooting ur device and get the mass storage mode but u can only access ur external sd card through it and not the internal sd for the internal sd u have to rely on MTP only
2) For moving BIG GAMES data files to external sd again u have to root ur device and use directory binding to free up ur INTERNAL memory this is helpfull as APP TO SD and other apps like that doesnt work on NOTE 2 to move apps to external sd. again i guess its because of jelly bean problem.
AmarR, 09 Jan 2013But yesterday when I left for bed, the battery was 20% and when I woke up it was off means 0% ... moreKill inactive applications and clear RAM and put the phone in power saving mode battery sud drop only 1 or max 2 % in ur situation .
Hi gooday,just want to ask if someone here having a prob using S planner/S note greetings??co'z mine im having hard time uploading my advance greetings in Facebook through S planner it says "Upload Failed"..Did I miz something in settings to fix this..please help.. Thank you in advanc3! By the way im from Philippines! Note 2 is a beast!
I am using note 2 since last 1 month and I am facing 1 issue in camera. Whenever I click pic without flash, pic comes dotted dotted but when i click using flash, pic is absolutely fine and clear.. Can someone please suggest... plz...plz.. I submitted the ph in service centre twice n they changed d camera but still i am facing the same issue