Does d GN2 launched in India has d split screen/multiple screen functionality???
Sena, 19 Oct 2012Hi Guys, I recently I have purchased Galaxy Note 2. can u tell me,Normally on 3G+GPS surfi... moreIf you using GPS and 3G together the screen will remain on for 4to 5 hours, and now you have purchased, u can check yourself
parbindersingh, 19 Oct 2012I had a Screen Protector on my Note-II, front is high quality scratch guard which is good, doe... moreHi i am interested in matt finish lamination. How is it done. Is it done by some machine.
I recently I have purchased Galaxy Note 2.
can u tell me,Normally on 3G+GPS surfing how much time Battery will stay LIVE(When I 100% Charged..)???
Please don't worry for the heating, when the device is over heated, it will tell you in the screen
Prince078, 19 Oct 2012are the homescreen widgets live or we have to update it manually??Sad few home screen widget need to be updated manually
are the homescreen widgets live or we have to update it manually??
parbindersingh, 19 Oct 2012I dont have any issue regarding warming even while surfing, facebook, downloading movies throu... moreRight brother, mine also not heated at all while doing anything, and if flashing don't help than hardware issues, but sometime network also responsible, as with my previous device, it was heated while using BSNL but with Airtel was ok
Anonymous, 19 Oct 2012Most devices will warm up a little if under really heavy load. Normally my note 2 is at 28deg ... moreI agree 30 to 35 is acceptable, as I have experienced 49 with One X and on internet I found that they states 55 degree is acceptable in tegra 3 devices, so we should not need to worry if its in 30's
skunal, 18 Oct 2012lol it's stylus and the big screen which made this galaxy note popularNot just that.. its a trademark for all of Note's generation!
Roy, 19 Oct 2012I Purchased Galaxy Note 2 in the last week. But If I open Any application then My G.N.2 Get l... moreMost devices will warm up a little if under really heavy load. Normally my note 2 is at 28deg C... however if i do a lot of web browsing over 3G it will jump to low 30's. This is still a lot cooler than the note and perfectly acceptable.
[deleted post] we can understand ur insecurity.we pitty on you.plz go get empaty at ur g spot forum..
Roy, 19 Oct 2012I Purchased Galaxy Note 2 in the last week. But If I open Any application then My G.N.2 Get l... moreI dont have any issue regarding warming even while surfing, facebook, downloading movies through torrent. If you take that to service centre, only thing they will suggest is flashing, which will the only solution if it is software conflict, but if overheat problems persists after flashing then there will be some hardware issue. I had faced the same problem with HTC One X, so it was replaced.
baybasar, 19 Oct 2012Hi everyone!Please inform me that The screen protector is necessity for note 2 or not? I use ... moreI had a Screen Protector on my Note-II, front is high quality scratch guard which is good, does not reduce the senstivity of SPen, and at the back on the plastic cover I opted for a matte finish lamination which serves two purposes, keeps my shiny back in good condition and also avoid slipping from hands, in case you are not careful in handling. Back attracts lot of finger prints so it also keeps me from cleaning it every now and then
I Purchased Galaxy Note 2 in the last week.
But If I open Any application then My G.N.2 Get little warmer is it normal????
Please help me out.
Mick, 19 Oct 2012It's good to hear all the positive things regards to note 2 , I'm glad I ordered one and shoul... moreDisclaimer: I don't own a Note 2 yet, but I'm planning to get one as soon as it becomes available in my country.
From what opinions/reviews I saw about the Note II this what some people complained about:
- Size - I won't go into details as you said you are aware of this
- Applications can't be installed on the SD card - given that only the 16GB version is available yet and the effective space available to the user is ~10GB this might be a real annoyance if you plan on installing a lot of big games.
- Camera performance not great under low light conditions - I don't think it matters that much, if you want quality photos you should get a DSLR anyway.
- No dedicated camera key - I never understood why some phones have a hardware key for the camera, I use the browser a lot more often and I never saw a browser key.
- Being made of plastic / being ugly - that's a matter of personal preference, I think it looks great
- There are other phones with faster CPU/GPU - it may not be the fastest but it sure is fast enough for just about anything you might run on it. I personally hoped it would come with Mali 600 not for more performance, but for OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
- High price - It's expensive, but it's worth its price.