Dear Mr. Dibyendu,can u explain details how you do that , we will be grateful to you.
hello guys.. I have a good news for you.. Full Airview for SPlanner & SNote plus Idea Sketch is available for Note 7000. I am using it. awesome..... Now my note equivalent to Note II :)......
I updated my note to JB a few days before and it is a great experience JB is better than ICS. More smooth performance and more customization of phone. Thanks samsung
I haven't received any jelly bean update on my galaxy note.... i'm from the philippines....is the update exclusive only to smart subscribers for now? or it is also for unlocked phones? :(
hi, i hav upgrade gb but still its working very slow and battry counsption very high another problem m facing that some camra caputre pics are not really good as per 8mp camra plz suggest how to solve the issue.
even note had same kernel vrsion 4.4 we chek inphone info seting i n my frend had found a small bit dfrent in our note,my galary pic can twist updown n normal but my frend only can view in normal glary..im laugh hahahaha..my note nver had a lag poblem.hope not amin3
just got the jellybean update here in the Philippines. Many thanks....
Is there a way to test NFC? How do i know if my phone supports it?
what nonsense you all are talking about... I think samsung galaxy note is the best hanset you can get under 30,000.... if u all will play games for long period of time then of course the phone will be heated up... my phone doesnt get heated up.. even if I surf net for whole day.... if u use it properly then u will enjoy it... its simply best.... from my point of view after jb update the celphone is even more faster than before.... so jst stop posting fake comments....
Any kind of custom ROM's available till now has a fix for black clipping issue.
Thanks in advance.
successfully downloaded the 510.10 MB JB update package via OTA (Philippines - Smart). it failed to update or install on my device. is there a way to retrieve the file in my device or run installation again?
AnonD-57796, 27 Mar 2013Received an update this morning since i need to leave my house and i have no data on my phone ... morelucky you. found d update past 5 p.m. yesterday. downloaded the 510.10 MB update package via OTA and it failed to update my device. downloaded it again this morning and same thing happened. kies never helped either. it just gave me an error message after update components were downloaded. maybe they pulled the update off because of this. i cannot blame my 1-year old device either. i never once rooted or installed custom roms in it.
Nahink, 27 Mar 2013Guys facing problem of phone getting heated very soon after JB update can any one guide on this Nonsense, it doesn't "heat up" after a software upgrade.
dont upgrade urself if u are not pro..take to the phone cntre they upgrde 4 U..Smple,mine ics hapy to use it no poblm persis
Guys facing problem of phone getting heated very soon after JB update can any one guide on this
I feel saved that i didn't download the update this morning. Seems jb have lots of problems.
Guys all those who are facing battery issues kindly follow these steps i am following currently.
1. Format compulsorily once after JB update.
2. On re installing apps, do not login/register with samsung id. Its sync application eats a lot more battery.
3. Do not activate Google Now.
4. Do not use the built in browser for surfing. I am using Dolphin Browser.
5. If you have several email accounts in E-Mail, then wisely use email management settings changing peak and off peak hours as per the importance of the respective email accounts.
6. One may use google maps/latitiude/location history i.e. activate the settings in location. Its a small trade off in battery, after all why even use a smart phone if everything is to be deactivated.
7. Always keep power saving button on. Previously in ICS, it was the main cause of lag. That bug is no longer there in this new JB with project butter
8. Your google account is wonderful. Do not activate syncs with dropbox, samsung or any other accounts for contact/calendar back ups. They are only repetitive processes keeping the CPU awake all the time. But do keep sync on for gmail (contact,calendar but not google pics and picassa), email, watsapp, etc.
9. Download only standard apps and games. Most games (esp the cricket ones i used to crazily download earlier) have malwares that keep the data and cpu always active.
10. Lastly, live a life!!! We have started getting obsessed with the battery and whenever we switch it on, we see how much the battery has consumed after the last use. The only option is but a new battery or get rid of the phone.
I have started getting 18 - 20 hours nowadays with medium to heavy use including 6 hours of midnight.
Battery consumption is 12 to 15% over night (6 hours) with wifi and sync on.
There is no solution however for users with heavy surfing,watsapp or games, as moment the DISPLAY is ON, the battery drains!!!