danni, 03 Apr 2012What apps are available to enlarge text on this phone please?Try spare.parts pro from market. Needs root
where is the file manager and document editor in it? does it come preinstalled or do I need to download anything?
spiritdee, 13 Apr 2012kill all apps u don'T need from task manager. reduce screen brightness to 14% except ur sight... moreyes,mine too,i am not a heavy user,i think the battery comsumption is high , not even last for a day even i switch off those un-used application.i notice even i leave it for few hours, i can see the battery level indicator has reduce. I am thinking to send back for replacement.welcome if any advice ???
Joe, 13 Apr 2012As far as GUI is concerned galaxy note does a fantastic job. Browsing, Reading docs, etc is fu... moreIn the Music application go to> Settings> More> Equalizer> Custom> and move the levers up,all of them, and take care of your ears not to blow them of, will also affect the internal speaker.
Sent from my Galaxy Note which is sadly neglected by Samsung to ICS upgrade.
My husband just got the note and he loves it... My problem is, we don't have a credit card to buy apps! Is there any other way to pay for the apps??(in Canada)
which is louder if using stock headset? iphone or this giant galaxy note? coz i had a galaxy sl i9003 and was disappointed with its sound quality when using the headset so i was thinking if they had the same sound driver since they are both galaxy series? i used a ipod touch 4th gen and was satisfied with its sound quality.
I bought the phone a week ago and it would shit on any phone in the world and i hear its guuna even top the iphone 5 that comes out next year how sweet is that ::))))
Any of u guys suggest me which phone should I have to buy; iphone 4 or 4s or Galaxy Note?
I'm so confusing of buying one of above handsets?
my s pen is not calibrate, something about 2 or 3 m.m ! where is the problem? what should i do?
Its very Nice and awesome..Want to order one in next month.. plzzz suggest ..As i am waiting for galaxy S3 release . Want to compare before taking it.
I bought this phone 10 days ago and have been using it every day since then and here is what i think about this phone.
1. Having this phone is like having a portable laptop with me all the time.
2. Camera is superb.
3. Stylus is very comfortable to use.
4. nice memory and processor speed. I often run 3-5 apps at a time and i hardly notice and performance degradation.
5. Great number of apps and games.
6. Considering the massive screen and its capabilities battery lasts about a day to day and half. is better then the most smart phone and lot better than iPhone 4s (which dies with in a days use for the same amount of usage).
1. Although it fits nicely into pocket, its massive size is not as comfortable as other smaller phones.
2. Phone hanged on 4 day. (although a faulty app caused the hang. it still shows that android has good scope to mature further)
3. UI is great but not as smooth as iPhone.
all in all i am glad i bought this phone and i would choose galaxy note over iphone 4s any time.
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2012I love this phone especially if you're a gamer and someone who is taking up architecture or an... moreI was also thinking of getting galaxy note... after searching and comparing how helpful a gadget could be when it comes to my profession as a designer, i consider this as a total package for an architect or designer. =)