I bought Samsung G-7000. I like it so much because of big screen,Capacity,Note,...but i have faced some problem and wanna Samsung such as :
1. Push Mail : push only inbox but sub-folder wit rule setting cannot push unless i look into that folder to browser/refresh get mail.
2.Screen Rotation: seem slow if we compare with I-phone or Samsung Product itself such Galaxy S2..
3.My Folder Browsing : very slow for the first browsing.
Jin Kazama, 18 Feb 2012how is the ringing volume/loudness of galaxy note, is it loud enough to be heard in another room.yes of course buy some bose speakers and u can hear them in pool*
*forgot to mention that u need some wireless mic ;)
ALI, 19 Feb 2012y u had invested xxxxx amount on noteCause No one want to listen ..samsung says its normal and wahran co. which i bought the note from in kuwait says the same thing and no service no replacement it was anightmare . I know ilost alot of money but finally no more headache.
AnonD-31012, 18 Feb 2012Hi guys..Plz suggest..Note or Sensation XE???My friend its Like comparing Renault Clio vs Mercedes-Benz S600 of course Note is the best , Much much powerfull ,screen with hi resollution and bettery battery
WASTE OF TIME, 17 Feb 2012I'm using landline y u had invested xxxxx amount on note
jack , 19 Feb 2012Any good hearted people around pls help.how would i stop continous internet charges i am a pre... moreJack,
If you do not want to go on the internet with your phone do this: press the side button as if you were to turn the phone off. On the pop up screen you should have an option that says: Data Network Mod. If underneath it says ‘Activated’ then all you have to do is tap it and it should change to ‘Deactivated’. From now on it will not connect to internet.
Never needed noise reduction, so can’t answer that.
Aaron p.s, 19 Feb 2012when will Galaxy Note 2 appear for the market with more advanced specs? Come on Samsung if u r... moredear fanboy samsung is already ahead of apple and nd nokia is not even in top 5 of top selling smartphones in the world currently, survey says this
AnonD-29788, 19 Feb 2012Just got a maintenance update of around 79 MB. Size of keyboard reduced.pls tell the changes in the update ...has battery performance improved....???
is the dial pad also been give right and left orientation???
jack , 19 Feb 2012Any good hearted people around pls help.how would i stop continous internet charges i am a pre... morepress screen lock but for few second and disable data network mode..deactivate it
when will Galaxy Note 2 appear for the market with more advanced specs? Come on Samsung if u really want to surpass Nokia and even defeat Apple... M eagerly waiting to be one of ur million fanboys to make things happen...
AnonD-29788, 19 Feb 2012Just got a maintenance update of around 79 MB. Size of keyboard reduced.true. Even I could spot it
Ok to be pretty honest, the phone is a legend in itself. After buying you wont repent upon it. Easy customizations and super clear display adds to the charisma of the phone. Everybody knows the good things about the phone. Here are some of the "my personal view" bugs I think:
1. The stylus draws at a slight offset from the point of touch.
2. I read in certain blogs that during unpacking they also have wallmounted charger or rather the stand charger which is pretty good looking in ebay (Available for around 790 bucks). Unfortunately in my box I could not find any such. Also, the charger which samsung provides, the same is not available in ebay. Its a micro USB sync as well as charger. I dont find any of its kind in the most of the online stores.
3. The USB HDMI Cable needs to be bought. So is the case with the Pendrive Plugging USB Host adapter.
4. .ppsx doesn't work initially with PolarisOffice. You can definitely tweak it later ;)
5. My fav game 'doodle jump' doesn't run in full screen :/
Apart from these, I personally have become a fan of the operation. Now if you ask whats the difference in S2 and Note here are some which I spotted:
- the note has better clarity in screen and ofcourse the size is better.
- the styles adds style and fills up the flaws of the S2. Like say, if you want to type, apart from QWERTY there is better and bigger screen space provided where you can write using stylus and it shall be converted to text by character recognition.
- If you root it, you can add much more capable widgets as compared to s2.*again bigger screen does the job.
- Wonderful stress free reading (Almost all formats)
- Easy downloads of apps and if you dad is rich, you can erode the An. Market ;)
SO thats what I gotta say.
*This is just my own's review.
i cant find any drop test results online for note like there is a drop test for s2 vs iphone4s where 4s comes out to be a dud
blue robin, 18 Feb 2012is it true that u can only print from ur galaxy note to wifi printer using samsung's printer ... moreYou can use google cloud print to print. There are also some other apps that you can use like printer share
hey jus got a new firmware update for note.. Is tht recommended.. Folkd who have slready installed the update any feedback
AnonD-31012, 18 Feb 2012Hi guys..Plz suggest..Note or Sensation XE???note is better than any other mobile
Just got a maintenance update of around 79 MB. Size of keyboard reduced.
Excellent Phone! could not have asked for a better equipment. The phone is butter smooth, got loads of power and battery lasts at least one day with moderate use.
Bought it from themobilestore which has a 9 month instalment scheme running for this month. That was a big help.
Biggest issue? Body build quality. Gets scratched vvery very very easily. When someone is almost paying the price of a laptop, why couldn't Samsung give a better body.
One of my friends dropped his note and the screen is all cracked. It is going to cost him 14k to replace.