don't know why some people r facing battery issues ... with me it's working absolutely great ... i get a battery of 1 day easily even if i use my phone heavily
GP, 27 Jan 2012I have the SGN now 3 days , and the batery last only 12 hrs , do you also have this problem ??... moreIf you use it moderate to heavy, 12 hours usage on one charge is normal. Even with Juice Defender, since I use the Note extremely often with Bluetooth and 3G always on, it gives me up to 7 hours average. Trust me, I cycle 3 original batteries for my Note rather than plug in all the time. I recharge the drained ones with a separate charger. No way I want to worry about running out of power or finding a power outlet all the time... Ever!
I rather fully use the Note freely like this. I just carry 2 extra batteries that guarantees me mobile power 24/7. I just can't complain about its battery capacity not lasting with how I heavily use my Note. That's the limit since it had a powerful processor and heavy pixel screen.
[deleted post]Mine lasts 6 to 7 hours of just about everything - games, browsing, camera, movies - CONTINUOUSLY. I use my Note very extremely heavy. I just change to fresh battery.
Hani, 26 Jan 2012I found that the internal storage is ONLY 11 GB ????????????????????? Anyone have the same thing ?Ya only 11gb in its
it's a must watch.
watch this amazing video of Galaxy Note ...
unboxing of Note in desert :)
Hani, 26 Jan 2012I found that the internal storage is ONLY 11 GB ????????????????????? Anyone have the same thing ?Internal memory is 16 gb only... Out f that 11Gb is user available memory...
the phone galaxy note is absolutely fantastic...now the only concern is battery life if the battery lasts for more than 15-16 hrs then this is a winner among current lot of phones, truly iphone 4s beater ! if some actual user of galaxy note can inform about battery life it would be helpful to ppl planning to buy note .
For those worried about battery: Root the device and freeze wifi sharing and sharing manager. Same on my S2. Stock was only 8 hours. Rooted and optimized I was getting 14-16 hours easy.
My first and Last android phone. I have used the iphone for the past two years much easier to use. while the phone is good (battery life not a problem I chage every night anyway)I think among the Andoid phone it's about the best. I had an HTC before with windows mobile 6 and that was much easier to use. the music player on Android ...........sucks.
maddy, 26 Jan 2012were i ll get galaxy note in cheaper rates. try an online dealer...
I have the SGN now 3 days , and the batery last only 12 hrs , do you also have this problem ????? I drained the batery untill was dead and recharged untill full ( 5 and half hrs ). any body can give me a tip . Thank you
Jazzi, 26 Jan 2012Guys! Best gadget I have ever used. Battery is perfectly alright can go for 1.5- 2 days easily... moreyou are correct this is nice phone my didi bought me this from america very cool phone
may i ask something..which one is better...iphone 4s or galaxy note..plz response...tq
[deleted post]The writer only lists the main disadvantages, but here are the counter to his/her points for the Galaxy Note:
1. Price - I got my unit on an unlimited data plan. It's like paying 1/3 for the Note and the rest is the normal cost of the service. I'm locked for 2 years and just pay $46 monthly for unit and for the unlimited data, 150 Minutes of call and 120 SMS free within the plan. You don't feel you are paying for the heavy cost of the Note in this installment basis and I actually save $200 compared to if I bought it outright.
2. No HDMI connection - You can buy the micro USB to HDMI accessory. Not all of us own HDMI ready TV. You can transmit direct wifi transmissions to smart TVs via the Note's share to all wifi function.
3. Some speed - Samsung promised the Android 4 OS update that will give us more features and optimizes the speed response (hopefully).
4. Heavy - I find it proportioned to its size. 175g is hardly something to complain about.
5. Large Screen - The large screen realestate is a winner for users like me. I love to be able work, sketch, browse better than smaller phones, but being able to still put in a pocket.
6. No large memory - The Note's memory storage is expandable. LTE is still not a common thing yet. In fact, I'm a beta tester for my region and I found it extremely difficult to get even a faint 4G LTE signal even close to areas sourced. LTE can probably be established in 2 years. I can't wait that long to be able to experience the advantages of the Note. The price has dipped a bit by $100 since the Galaxy Nexus has arrived a week back.
Funny, he/she did not mention the battery capacity.
Anonymous, 26 Jan 2012You can always buy a 32gb micro sd and install app2sd free. That way you'll have 48gb.Thanks for your information but i really want to know, Is 11 GB the actual storage for this phone. because it says 16 GB everywhere and i'm afraid i have a problem. When i clicked on the "Task Manager" i found that the storage is only 11 GB and the ram is 800MB
t roy, 24 Jan 2012i am confused between sgs2 and note. Does sgs2 has any bettary or overheating issue? I need he... morei need 2 know how much battery last with 3 G internet and if u can send message ritten by hand(pen).and is voice message is good as i4s
Hani, 26 Jan 2012I found that the internal storage is ONLY 11 GB ????????????????????? Anyone have the same thing ?You can always buy a 32gb micro sd and install app2sd free.
That way you'll have 48gb.
I have one since it came out. I was finding it a bit expensive before I tried it, when I started using it, I forgot about the price.
Note is a very well designed equipment. I can configure my exchange account and really read the emails, without zooming in and out all the time. I have a BIG calendar widget on my home screen and stopped missing meetings ( lol ).