AnonD-250243, 02 Apr 2014http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/2014-03-23-clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-4-7.19686/ [not person... moreDo not even try to flash, for Note N7000 international kernel and recovery are bound, for kitkat flavor you need raw5 kernel with built in latest recovery. Search XDa forum people
gannu, 30 Mar 2014i am not able to find the same clockwork recovery version 18.104.22.168http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/2014-03-23-clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-4-7.19686/ [not personally tested]
this is gud phone i ever had.but it hav 1 prob,like wen u upgrade the os(jellyben) its battery life go sucks...otherwise this lil monster was rock.
AnonD-235605, 21 Feb 2014my galaxy note's screen sometimes turns off if kept idle for a while.during this time battery ... morei had the same problem.the motherboard is faulty.u will hav to change it.my phone was under warranty so i didnt had to spend money.
auvik, 21 Feb 2014i have been using this phone since February 2013.sometimes the screen doesn't turn on but any ... moreyea to maintain ur phone iun good condition format ur phone for every 2months and see how better it wrks than before its ture
this phone is good to use for only 1 year after one year this phone is waste... upgrading tiz phone may result in Board failure it cost around 9000 rs badly it happens to me ...we use tiz phone for browsing then we must carry its charger..battery life poor we use the S pen only first couple of weeks after that we didnt take that for sure
Anonymous, 26 Mar 2014what is cost for repairng the screen of the said model 3500
AnonD-247433, 24 Mar 2014do yall fix/repair samsung galaxy note n7000 what is cost for repairng the screen of the said model
Kamms sin, 23 Feb 2014Can some one send me the email address of samsung customer care. Or support.use google...
AnonD-97733, 24 Mar 2014Hey bro tell me 1 thing is stick is usable after kitkat on the board. Do we hav any 3rd party ... moreYes stick (spen) is usable and phone still detects pressure points. However, snote is note there but you can use third part apps like "memo" available in google play. you can still draw and do whatever you want on gnote.
AnonD-84893, 24 Mar 2014Guys Guys Guys...... Stop waiting and start living. It is confirmed that Samsung will not c... moreHey bro tell me 1 thing is stick is usable after kitkat on the board. Do we hav any 3rd party apps which v can install on kitkat and use spen.......
Just wondering my SGN is only a couple of month old and the back button doesn't work anymore, it beeps but does nothing and if i'm playing a game, on the net or just in settings it just stops after about 30secs and returns to the home screen very frustrating, has anyone else had these probs????
Guys Guys Guys......
Stop waiting and start living. It is confirmed that Samsung will not come out with any latest updates anymore. If it wanted to, updates would have reached you. But Samsung is numb on this. So don't expect any more updates from them. Instead update manually to 4.4.2 kitkat version yourself. Its easy and safe. Let me share my experience. I update to samsung rom 4.1.2 jelly bean and was happy with it until I bought Nexus 7 with kitkat pre-installed on it. The touch and feel of kit kat was far superior and I started feeling of having it on my Note. So I did following:
1. Root your Note: Its easy and simple. Any nerd can do it if you just google it. However for you guys I can just tell you to try online rooting tool which is safe like Kingoapproot.com (i used this and my phone was rooted in 2 mins).
2. Install clockworkmod recovery. For installing Kitkat you have to install 22.214.171.124 (+). This will replace your default recovery (which you get by pressing Volume up+home+power button together) with clockworkmod recovery. More info on this you can get from googling and XDA links.
3. Now install custom Kitkat rom. I have tried both Omni and Cyanogenmod roms but as far as battery life and performance is concern Cyanogenmod is better. So go for it clindly. Go to http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=n7000 and download the latest nightly and copy paste the zip file on your external (preferred) or internal memory cards.
4. VERY IMP.. make backup of your contacts etc by any online tool available in the market.
5. restart the phone in recovery mode and wipe all data, davlik and partition. Then go to "Install from ZIP an dselec the rom(zip file hich you have copy pasted). That's all.. your phone will do the rest.
Restart your phone.
Welcome to kit kat.
Pros: extended battery life. etc..
Cons : for me.. none.
Pls tell me can i upgrade android os kitkat in samsung ser ice center
Hay my hanset senser is not working they go left side how can i resolve it